Chapter 50

The next two days of the exhibition are fully open to the public, and anyone who buys a ticket can enter to watch. Because Gong Xiqiao's "Palace Banquet" received a lot of attention from foreign friends, many domestic reporters almost blew up Senhe Entertainment's phone calls in order to grab the headlines. open.

Chen Ke, who has been harassed by the media for a whole day, regrets it. If he had known that this time would cause such a big sensation, he should have asked Gong Xiqiao for an admission ticket, so that he could experience this kind of international art and cultural exchange atmosphere. , is better than staying at home.

Chen Ke didn't get clean, and Xiang Hong, the company's boss, didn't do much better. Many people tried their best to inquire about news from him. Huanxing and Shuanglu were even more explicit, and their intentions to dig their feet were too lazy to even cover up. cover up.

Xiang Hong was both surprised and delighted this time. He was surprised that he did not expect that the artist he signed was so big. He was delighted that Gong Xiqiao won glory for the country this time and was praised by all walks of life. This will bring a large number of audiences. .

The audience relationship is still very subtle. Some people have acted in dramas all their lives, but they are not popular in dramas.And some people have only acted in one or two plays, and the audience has a deep impression on him.

Artists in the circle now have plastic surgery all the time. Yishui'er has big eyes, double eyelids, a high nose and a pointed chin. Not to mention that the audience can't recognize him. Even he sometimes doesn't know who these artists are after putting on makeup.

Even some entertainment companies will take the initiative to arrange for artists to undergo plastic surgery, so they will not care about the side effects that plastic surgery will bring to the artists, as long as the artists can become popular and help them make money.

They, Senhe, have never asked artists to do this kind of thing, but there are also several artists under their banner who have done micro-plastic surgery themselves, but unfortunately they haven't made it through after so long.

While he was signing Gong Xiqiao for himself, Xiang Hong received news that a traditional painting and calligraphy lover criticized Gong Xiqiao publicly on the Internet, saying that his "smart hands and flowers" performed abroad were just little tricks. The smudge technique isn't particularly novel, he's just opportunistic.

There is no shortage of people in all circles who stand up and step on their feet while watching others become famous, otherwise how can they show their difference.

The person who publicly criticized Gong Xiqiao is a nearly forty-year-old painting and calligraphy lover named Wei Ming. He is also a painting and calligraphy teacher in a certain university. After his remarks were published, they quickly attracted much attention.

In order to prove that he also has the skill of ink smearing, he also posted a video of his own on-site painting on the Internet. He demonstrated the principle of ink smearing through landscape painting, which aroused praise and onlookers from many people.

After seeing a lot of netizens watching, Wei Ming became even more enthusiastic and said publicly: "I have never admired those who make art notorious, for example, some people have some attainments in calligraphy and painting, but they go to dirty The entertainment industry is vying for fame and fortune, and this kind of behavior is simply an insult to art." These

words are clearly criticizing Gong Xiqiao, but after seeing it, many artists who have nothing to do with this matter also feel a little uncomfortable. What is dirty? Entertainment? Every circle has a dark side, but there are also many people who have developed by their own abilities. Wei Ming's face that clearly discriminates against the entertainment circle is a bit too ugly.

Wei Ming, who said this, really didn't know that his words offended people? Maybe know, maybe not; at least the result of this is that he attracts more and more people's attention.

The news quickly spread abroad. Wei Ming's remarks aroused dissatisfaction among several old men who admired Gong Xiqiao. Xia Lao even said in an interview with the National Channel: "Some people are not really fond of art, but just use art to satisfy their own needs. Vanity. Jealousy is too strong for this ." You say that what I do is not very good, and I will too. That's fine, I'll slap you in the face with my true ability. " Hahaha

Now Gong Xiqiao is winning glory for the country, and the official staff are happy, so he is also dissatisfied with Wei Ming's behavior of looking for trouble, but if this kind of thing is resolved by official pressure, it will not look good.

That night, Minister Liu personally found Gong Xiqiao and asked him for his opinion on the matter.

Gongxi Qiao Feng smiled lightly and said, "It's normal to learn from each other in art. Don't worry about Minister Liu, domestic rumors won't affect me."

The next morning, Gongxi Qiaofa, who usually doesn't bother to update Weibo, posted a Weibo.

Gongxiqiao V: Calligraphy and painting can bring people the enjoyment of beauty, and the entertainment industry can bring people joy.Both are arts.Art knows no borders, nor should there be distinctions between high and low. Today, I will draw friends in the following, not competing for high or low, just to make everyone smile. [Video]

This is a video. Gong Xiqiao painted a landscape painting in an elegant and leisurely manner. Then, unlike Wei Ming, who needed to sprinkle water several times, he just calmly brushed a few centimeters above the painting with his wet hand, Seeing the sudden appearance of Zhaoyang, birds, and trees in the originally barren mountains, such as Wei Ming's gradient painting of landscapes, is a lot more brilliant.

It seems that it is not enough to draw only such a picture, so he painted a few more budding peonies, and used the original method to let the flowers bloom slowly. What is even more amazing is that the petals of these peony flowers The layers are distinct and very aesthetic, and it seems that they are all drawn with a brush.

"These are just some people's paintings for private fun, to make everyone laugh." In the video, Gong Xiqiao wiped the water on his hands with a towel , smiled at the camera, and finally the video turned dark.

After this Weibo was released, it attracted many entertainment companies to repost it. At this time, they have the same position as Gong Xiqiao. Who wants to be told that their work is dirty?

Gong Xiqiao's face-slapping effect is so good that it aroused praise from all netizens, and even the official media came out to express a positive attitude towards Gong Xiqiao. Wei Ming: At a young age, he likes to show off his skills so much , and his mind is so impetuous that he is embarrassed to use it. After seeing this Weibo, netizens almost condolences to Wei Ming's family, how can people be so shameless. People ignored him before, saying that they have no real skills, just small skills. Now people slap him in the face with real skills, and say they are trying to show off. I never thought that there are only such shameless people in the world, and no amount of swear words can describe his disgust.

, my Joe is so handsome. That landscape painting was thrown out of someone's eighteen streets, and a certain person's face was smashed."

Well, the jealousy is heavy, and he has lived in vain for decades. The real people in the painting and calligraphy circle have not come out to say anything, but he can't wait to come out to brush his presence, and he wants to be crazy."

Netizens have always been good at using no dirty words . The words were so choked that people couldn't speak, and now Gong Xiqiao defeated Wei Ming with practical actions, making Wei Ming completely faceless.

Not only do netizens think Gong Xiqiao's face-slapping skills can get full marks, but even many artists have a positive impression of him because of this. No matter what, the other party has used practical actions to maintain the artists' faces.

After this incident, Wei Ming regretted his bowels. He originally thought that Gong Xiqiao was only in his early twenties. Even if he knew the ink smudge technique, he would still fool foreign friends. That's why he thought of this opportunity to hype the opportunity. Who knows that the other party is really familiar with this kind of painting technique at a young age. As long as he compares the video, even a layman knows that his works are difficult to be elegant, and Gong Xiqiao needs real skills.

Now that Gong Xiqiao's face is being stomped on the ground, he hates and can't do anything. Compared with his painting ability, he is not as good as the other party. Compared with his approval rate, it is the difference between heaven and earth.

Things have come to an end like this, and he also took this opportunity to be interviewed by several media. Having tasted the sweetness of being famous, he was really reluctant to let it go.

But seeing all the scolding on the Internet, he was a little scared. What should he do if the riot could not end at the end?

Finally, he gritted his teeth and typed a line on the computer screen.

At this time, Grandpa Xi spoke.

Xi Qing V: As a teacher, a person like you really has no teacher morality. What qualifications do you have to let others show off, it is better to look in the mirror and see if there is a muddy pool or a person in the mirror. You are shameless, netizens still have to eat, don't come out as disgusting people.

The No. 1 Panda in the Great Wilderness: I'll go, when Mr. Xi has such a vicious tongue, is your account stolen?

Don't want to eat meat: The level of Mr. Xi's poisonous tongue... is still quite high.

When Wei Ming's school leader saw this Weibo, his legs were almost soft. Their school just won Xi's academic sponsorship fee, and now the teacher of his own school has offended people?

The school leader looked at the cause and effect again, and his face instantly turned green. This Wei Ming usually pretended to be arrogant at school. Why did he offend so many people online, so that their school was also scolded, and he was shot even while lying down. .

Gong Xiqiao won glory for the country at a young age, and everyone was happy, but he ran out and poured dirty cold water.As a result, his skills were not as good as others, and the water didn't splash on it, but instead caused a show of embarrassment. At this time, it's okay to stop, but he was still rude, and he didn't t choose what to say. Isn't this looking for a sense of existence?

Thinking that such a teacher would come to teach students, the school leader frowned and finally made a decision.

Soon Wei Ming was expelled from the school, and he made a lot of noise on the Internet, saying that the school leaders were courting the rich and fearing power or something. But netizens are tired of his self-deprecating self-deprecation, and not many people care about him at all.

How can the media have the heart to pay attention to this kind of loser who wants to be popular and crazy, and all focus on foreign countries. Many official media have also translated some relevant foreign reports, and the words of praise and admiration for Gong Xiqiao made people in China blush.

The enthusiasm of foreigners is really disgusting.

This also reflects the popularity of Gong Xiqiao's works from the side, so although many reports are very nauseous, everyone still enjoys watching.

There are also enthusiastic netizens abroad who translated relevant comments on foreign online platforms. Everyone found that in addition to praising Gong Xiqiao's amazing paintings, there were also a group of people vying to marry Gong Xiqiao, which made domestic fans very dissatisfied. Qiao At least it's theirs, and no one is allowed to rob them.

Gong Xiqiao is indeed extremely popular now, and the media lurks outside the hotel all day, just to wait for Gong Xiqiao to show up. There are even media pretending to be consumers and booking a room at a hotel at a high price just to take a photo of Gong Xiqiao.

These media also gave Gong Xiqiao a very tacky nickname, called "Eastern Elf", this name Lei De Gong Xiqiao ate half a bowl of rice less at noon that day.

After finally making it to the end of the three-day exhibition, Gong Xiqiao was almost exhausted. The foreign media was crazy. When "Guoye" was a great success, he was never surrounded by so many media.

At ten o'clock in the evening, Gong Xiqiao changed into his nightgown and was about to go to bed when he heard the doorbell ring.

He frowned in confusion, a do not disturb sign had been hung outside the door, who would look for him at this time?

After hesitating for a while, he got up and walked to the door, opened the door a crack, and saw a foreigner with unshaven beard and curly hair standing outside, his protruding belly made him seem a little more friendly.

Before Gong Xiqiao had time to speak, the other party said with bright eyes: "My God, you look even better than on TV. God, God, this is God's masterpiece." He

twitched the corners of his mouth speechlessly. , Gong Xiqiao said with a dry smile : "Sir, what's the matter with you?" It seemed rude to talk with someone outside the door, but he still chose this impolite way when the other party's identity was unknown.

"Oh," the fat man recovered and said very apologetically, "I'm sorry to disturb your rest, but I have something very important to talk to you about. Could you please give me five minutes? Just five minutes. !"