Chapter 52

Because the fans at the scene were too enthusiastic, the screams were louder and louder, attracting more and more people's attention. In order to maintain order at the scene, the security personnel at the airport were crowded by fans.

"Thank you everyone, thank you you everyone." Gong Xiqiao folded his hands together, thanking him, and walking out of the airport under the protection of An. It's not that he doesn't want to sign autographs or take photos with fans, but because the airport is densely populated , if he stays at the airport, it will attract more and more people to watch, and it will be bad if people get hurt.

He can't ignore safety issues in order to gain fan favorability. In a place like the airport, even if the fans who heard him speak were rational, the passers-by who crowded in to watch the fun might not be as rational. If you push me, it is easy to be in danger.

"My mother," Chen Ke patted Gong Xiqiao's crumpled shirt on his body, "it was too dangerous just now, I checked it out before I left, and the specific world of your return to China was not revealed, how could it be? There are so many people coming to pick up the airport."

"I'm afraid you still don't know, since the media asked three days ago that you will be returning to China a few days later, there are people guarding the airport every day, and so are many fans," said the person who made a special trip to pick them up. He Peng said while driving, "Although the news company that Qiao Shao starred in "Golden Manor" has not made it public, you are now a national idol." Just by virtue of this international art exchange meeting, Gong Xiqiao's identity has been Throwing a whole street of a lot of artists.

Now, because "Beautiful Hands Produce Flowers" and "Palace Banquet" Gong Xiqiao have attracted much attention, the topic is enough, so the news of " Golden Manor 2" can be released later.

"Hey, didn't it mean that when Director Phillips found you, there were reporters from two national TV stations at the scene?" Chen Ke suddenly remembered this incident, "After they returned to China, they didn't report it?"

"They are national TV stations. A reporter, not an entertainment reporter," Gong Xiqiao said with a smile, "not to mention that what they want everyone to focus on now is the art exchange meeting, not the promotion of foreign film works. "

Chen Ke nodded " clearly, and leaned back on the back of the chair, It's more comfortable in front of my family. In order to maintain my image these days, I've been straining the strings, and I'm exhausted." Speaking of this , he said with

emotion, "How are you? Not only is the main character friendly to you, but the director also appreciates you." In the evaluation of the film, I heard that the outside world is not optimistic about "Golden Manor 2", because Phillips did not participate in the filming of the first film, and became the director of the second film. Style."

"What do you mean, Phillips wants to borrow your current fame to open up our domestic market. Then even if the box office fails in the Western market, the box office of our Huaguo market will stop the investors' mouths?" Chen Ke He immediately sat up straight, "Because the success of your "Palace Banquet" can become the topic of his movie promotion, and it can also attract some Western fans who are curious about you. This idea is really good."

In the Western market, Oriental artists, It is not very popular, so instead of choosing other artists, it is better to choose Gong Xiqiao, who is currently the most talked about in the West. This will not only please Huaguo fans, but also increase the attention of Western fans.

Everyone on earth knows how powerful the spending power of Huaguo people is.

"There is really no big pie for no reason in the world," Chen Ke sighed, "These foreigners are really good at singing and writing ."

"It's the same in any circle, if I hadn't been at the art exchange this time. It was brilliant and attracted a lot of media attention. I don't think this well-known director in the West would take the initiative to invite me to play this role even if he saw me," Gong Xiqiao said indifferently, "He took advantage of me. The current topic level is to ensure the box office market of Huaguo, and I use him to open the door of international film and television, which is actually quite fair."

"You're right, I'm thinking too simply," Chen Ke sighed. In the past year, Gongxiqiao's star career has been too smooth, but this agent has lost his ability to judge correctly. Today, Gongxiqiao's words, It was a wake-up call for him.

Gong Xiqiao, an artist who can still be regarded as a newcomer, can understand the truth, but he didn't think about it. He has been a scumbag in the circle these years.

The car drove directly to the Senhe Entertainment Building. After Gong Xiqiao entered the company gate, the artists he met along the way, regardless of whether they knew him or not, called him "Brother Joe."

Fortunately, there was a Chen Ke behind him who reminded him that as soon as he met As soon as he greeted him, he went back into the elevator and said to Chen Ke, "The company has signed new hires recently?" Several of the people who greeted him just now did not know each other.

"It's just a recent thing," Chen Ke pressed the floor number, "Those newcomers are not bad in shape, but their acting skills and ability to deal with the media are too immature."

"It will be much better if you get used to this circle, I think. They are still very young," Gong Xiqiao shook his head, "You can't ask them according to the standards of the old people in the circle."

Chen Ke sighed, looking at Gong Xiqiao with a complicated look, there is not a living person with high EQ and IQ. example?

Saying that others are still young, is he very old himself?

The elevator stopped halfway, and then two people walked in. The one in front was a young man with heavy makeup and bangs covering his entire forehead.

"Brother Chen, hello Shao Qiao," the chunky man behind the young man greeted Gong Xiqiao and his group with a smile on his face, and pulled the young man beside him with his hand, "This is our family's Lin.槺."

"Hello," Gong Xiqiao politely when he saw that the artist named Lin 槺was obviously inactive, "Which floor are you on?"

The chunky agent glanced at the elevator button area: "Just like you, thank you." After speaking , he hurriedly pressed the close button.

Lin Yu leaned against the elevator wall and yawned before greeting Chen Ke and Gong Xiqiao.

Chen Ke's face was a little unsightly, but the other party was not an artist he brought, so he nods slightly and stopped talking.

The atmosphere fell into silence until the elevator opened again, and Xiang Hong's face appeared outside the elevator.

"Xiao Qiao is back," Xiang Hong said with a warm smile on his face, trying to make Gong Xiqiao feel the warm atmosphere of spring, "Is it hard work along the way?"

"It's okay," Gong Xiqiao let out a smile Xiang Hong patted him on the shoulder, "Brother Chen takes good care of me."

"That's fine, that's fine," Xiang Hong smiled and said, "Then go to the office to have a cup of tea first."

Lin Yu watched the boss take Gong Xiqiao and his party The person was brought into the office, turned around to leave, but was pulled by the manager.

"Where are you going?" Xie Ji grabbed his own artist, "You have to be thick-skinned to find opportunities at this time. You should understand what's going on in your heart. It's rare that the boss wants to see you today, so don't make any mistakes. It 's arrogant."

Lin Hao said with a numb face: "Do you think that with the eldest young master now, who can the boss see in his eyes?"

"Shut up," Xie Ji was so frightened by his words that his expression changed. Change, "You've been in the circle for several years anyway, and you don't know what to say and what not to say?"

Lin Hao pursed his lips and stopped speaking, letting Xie Ji squeeze a pleasing smile on his face , dragged him into the door of the president's office.

Xiang Hong, who was chatting with Gong Xiqiao, saw the two of them coming in, and said, "Both of you come over and sit down."

"Boss Xie," Xie Ji pulled Lin Yu and picked a corner to sit down, but his attention was focused on the conversation between Xiang Hong and Gong Xiqiao.

"You have worked so hard for so long, so take a good rest for two days. "Cultivation" is about to start filming, and it will definitely not be easy by then," Xiang Hong said after taking a sip of coffee, "In addition, the company has replaced you with a new nanny car. , if you don't like it, I'll arrange another one for you."

Xie Ji's heart skipped a beat, it was rumored that "Cultivation" had already been set, so I didn't expect Gong Xiqiao to get a role, but I just didn't know. The role is not heavy.

"Boss, it must be good that you specially arranged for someone," Gong Xiqiao said with gratitude, "Cultivation has already talked to me about the work process, and there will be no problem."

"Well," Xiang Hong was satisfied. He nominated, then looked at Lin Hao and said, "He is Lin Hao, an old man of the company, but he was injured on the set when filming in the spring last year, and he was recuperating in the hospital for nearly a year, and only recently came back.

"I have already met Brother Lin in the elevator," Gongxi Qiao smiled at Lin Yu, "please take care of Brother Lin in the future." "Don't dare," Xie Ji said with a hurried smile, "I also ask you to give more advice, give more advice."

Seeing Xie Ji's attitude, Gong Xiqiao still smiled politely, no matter what Lin Yu himself was, his this If the agent can bow and bow for him, he is doing his best.

Xiang Hong and Gong Xiqiao introduced Lin Hao, but it was just a matter of etiquette, so after asking Gong Xiqiao a few questions, he asked Gong Xiqiao to go home and rest.

After Gong Xiqiao left, Xiang Hong turned his head to Xie Ji and said, "The company already has a specific plan for Lin Yu's comeback, so don't worry." After speaking, he took another look at Lin Yu's appearance. He frowned slightly, "As an artist, you should always pay attention to your own image. For example, Gong Xiqiao of our company is a very successful case. Whether it is his street photos or the media's sneak photos, fans can praise him. A handsome word."

Xie Ji wiped sweat in his heart, what kind of character is that Qiao Shao, can their Lin Hao compare with Qiao Shao?

"Of course, I'm not saying that you should imitate Xiao Qiao's behavior, it's just some of his success stories that you can learn from," Xiang Hong put his hands on the table, "Okay, Lin Yu's business has been decided. Now, I have a charter in my heart, and I have always been fair and just when dealing with the company's artists. The relevant personnel of the company will inform you about the specific operation in the future." Whatever ability you have, you will be treated as high as you like. This is entertainment. circle of fairness.

"Okay, thank you boss." Xie Ji took Lin Hao out of the boss's office and sighed, "Why didn't you speak just now?"

"What's there to say?" Lin Hao put his hands in his trousers and said expressionlessly. , "I can't do the same as the young master of Gongxi. I have the money to invest myself, and the director is crying and begging him to choose a role, and the boss won't take it to heart."

"Alas," Xie Ji pressed the elevator , said helplessly, "Sooner or later, you will suffer from this stinky temper."

Lin Hao's eyelids trembled, but he didn't speak.

Gong Xiqiao carefully turned away the media along the way and returned to Gongxi's villa. As a result, when he opened the door, he saw that the sofa was full of famous brand goods in large and small bags, "Dad, Mom, you are going abroad to scan the goods. "

My son is back?" Qiao Lanfen, who was unpacking the bag, heard his son's voice, and he didn't unpack anything, and ran to Gong Xiqiao's side, "Son, this time you are making a splash, even the news. You are in the hookup, my dad and I were almost not envied by others."

Qiao Lanfen excitedly said a long series of words before raising his voice and saying to the busy husband in the kitchen, "Nobita, my son is back, let's cook some more dishes tonight."

"Is your son back?" Gong Xixiong heard the words from the kitchen He stretched out his head and said with a smile, "Okay, you wait, it's absolutely guaranteed that you will have all the colors and flavors!"

"Dad,"Gong Xiqiao walked to the kitchen door, watching Gong Xixiong cut the shredded pork neatly, " YesDo you need my help?"

"Don't make trouble with your mother, it's just helping," Gong Xiqiao waved his hands in disgust, "I saw your performance at the exhibition and your mother, and everyone around you is complimenting you. Yours. Going out now, my old man is not afraid of being told that he is old and fat. Who can raise such an excellent son?"

"Yeah, without you and my mother raising me hard, where would I be today, and You're not fat, my father is cool."

"That's not right." Gong Xixiong shook the big gold necklace around his neck proudly, very satisfied with his son's flattery.

Gong Xiqiao smiled in a low voice, leaning against the door frame to look at his busy father in the kitchen, and at his mother who was sitting on the sofa peeling fruit for him, his eyes warmed with laughter.

After the family of three had a sumptuous dinner, Gong Xiqiao took out the gifts he bought for his parents, and when they saw them happily wearing them, he said, "The shopping guide said that this pair of rings has been blessed with peace rings, and after you put them on, they will be peaceful. An An is healthy and healthy."

"My son's vision is good, this ring looks better than all of my other rings," Qiao Lanfen happily looked at his finger for a while, "Okay, you go to bathe and sleep, don't disturb My two-person world with your dad."

"Okay, my son, I'm not a big lightbulb," Gong Xiqiao hugged her, then went upstairs with a smile, walked to the turn of the stairs, and heard his mother keep on compliment him.

After taking a bath, Meimei slept well. When he woke up the next morning, it was already nine o'clock in the morning. He took out his mobile phone from under his pillow, opened it, and found a text message inside.

Daxi: Welcome back to China. Let's have dinner together at noon tomorrow. Do you have time?

Gong Xiqiao went downstairs after washing and changing clothes. Seeing that his parents were not at home, he called Xi Qing back.

In the President's Office of the Xi's Building, Xi Qing listened to the department manager's report on the malicious occupation of the market share by the Bai's. After the other party finished speaking, he calmly said, "Don't care about the Bai's methods, we only need to be responsible for our own products."

He already had a hunch that the above was very dissatisfied with Bai's behavior and should not be able to bear it for long.

Although the department manager didn't understand why the boss didn't t care so much about this matter, he was more or less relieved. Recently, Bai's high profile, advertisements are flying all over the sky, and it has a tendency to dominate the business world, which has made the whole business world panic.Now that he has the attitude of the boss, he is relieved.

Right at this moment, a guqin sounded, and he was stunned for a moment, before realizing that it was the boss's phone.

"Okay, I'll wait for you at noon." Xi Qing heard the warm voice in the microphone, and even her heart seemed to be softened by the voice.

Watching the boss's face change from expressionless to gentle, the department manager secretly guessed that recently, an employee secretly reported that the boss was in a relationship. fall in love.

"I have already figured out the matter, you don't have to worry, go back to your own post to deal with other things first." Xi Qing put down the phone, raised his wrist to check the time, and said to Gou Te who was sitting on the side, "I'll have something to do later. If you want to go out, call me if you have anything."

Gou Tezhu silently, not at all curious about the boss's whereabouts.

When Gong Xiqiao was ready to go out, he received a call from Chen Ke.

"What endorsement?" Gong Xiqiao was a little interested when he heard that a big brand was looking for him to endorse, but when he heard that it was a brand under the Bai family, he even frowned.The Bai family seems to be in the limelight recently, but many of their business investments are disrupting the market economy. This kind of behavior will not have much impact for the time being, but in the long run, it will bring serious consequences. Bloody money.

Although he is only an artist now and cannot influence the behavior of such a big company, he should at least state his position, "Please push me, I won't consider cooperating with Bai in the near future.

" Xiqiao's behavior was a little puzzled, but since Gong Xiqiao had already said so, he didn't force it, and turned his head and politely rejected Bai's cooperation intention.

With Bai's status in Huaguo, the staff of the propaganda department heard that some artists rejected their endorsements. Although they were a little unhappy, they didn't say much when they thought of Gongxiqiao's current status in the hearts of the people. Somewhat unhappy in my heart.