Chapter 86

After a while, Xi Qing came out of the kitchen with a tray. On the tray was the tea set that Gong Xixiong found.

Gong Xixiong glanced at his wife, who was walking beside Xi Qing, with her hands empty, and felt even more strange in her heart. His wife has always been warm to the guests, so how could he let the guests take things?

However, he was reluctant to talk about his wife, so he had to get up to pick up the tray in Xi Qing's hand, but was pulled by his son.

"Dad, the skill of making tea in Daxi is very good," Gong Xiqiao waited for Xi Qing to put the tray on the table, and then let go of Gong Xixiong's hand, "You will know after you taste it."

Gong Xixiong glanced at his son silently, this is not right, why is his son's attitude so strange?

Then Gongxi Baba, who didn't know the tea ceremony at all, watched Xi Qing brewing tea elegantly, and then brought it to Gong Xixiong : "Uncle, please drink tea."

"How embarrassing, thank you so much." Xixiong took the teacup with both hands and took a sip to his mouth, thinking to himself, this doesn't seem to be anything special, but he still praised him several times.

The four of them sat down on the sofa, drank tea with the TV on, and when the tea was half full, Gong Xixiong saw that Xi Qing still had no intention of leaving, so he said, "It's getting late, Mr. Xi is staying at my house. Let's go."

Xi Qing smiled: "No, I just stopped by to see Xiao Qiao."

Qiao Lanfen glanced at the gift that was placed in the corner, this was quite polite on the way.

Gong Xiqiao heard the words and said: "In this case , I'll go with you. I heard that Bai Qi's second appeal was upheld, and Bai's enterprise was also sued by the tax department and the quality inspection department. I'm worried that they will find me. trouble."

Mentioning the Bai family, Gong Xixiong and Qiao Lanfen both frowned, but they did not object to their son's behavior.From Gong Xixiong's point of view, there is something for a man to do and what not to do. Gong Xiqiao is doing nothing wrong. They are just worried that their children will be implicated because of this. The things that happened some time ago made them worry. It wasn't that Xiao Qiao called them every day and explained what happened, they couldn't sit still for a long time.

The security conditions of the Xi Family Manor are better than their community, that's for sure, Gong Xixiong Nominate and said, "That's fine, but it's too much trouble for Mr. Xi."

"No trouble, Xiao Qiao can live in my place, I I'm very happy." Seeing that Gong Xiqiao was willing to go back with her , Xi Qing softened a bit, and even lowered her tone a few times.

Qiao Lanfen glanced at Gong Xi Qiao and Xi Qing did not speak. Gong Xixiong did not tell a lie when he saw Xi Qing, so he had no opinion. In his opinion, the two good friends occasionally came together to live in other people's houses . night, that's normal.

The four chatted for a while, Qiao Lanfen glanced at the time, and saw that the two young men hadn't seen each other for more than half a month. From time to time you looked at me, I looked at you, and her eyes hurt, and she simply said: "Okay, time It's not early, you two go back to rest early."

"Oh," Gong Xiqiao put down the teacup, took the coat from the nanny, and said to his parents with a smile, "Then I'll go first."

Seeing this, Xi Qing also agreed.He got up and politely said goodbye to the old man.

"Okay, let's go," Qiao Lanfen waved his hand, looking rather out of sight and out of mind, "Be careful on the road, and ask the driver to drive slowly. "

Although she doesn't want to see it again on the surface, but in her heart as a mother, No matter how old a son is, he is still just a child who needs parental care.

"I know." Gong Xiqiao hugged Qiao's mother, "If the media bothers you, just call me."

"Don't worry, reporters can't get close to us so easily," Qiao's mother raised her hand and ruffled her son's hair a few times, "Take care of your body, don't let me and your dad worry." , Gong Xixiong saw that Gong Xiqiao opened the door and was about to leave, so he hurriedly asked, "Son, who is the person you talked about earlier?"

Gong Xiqiao stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around Xi Qing's neck and said with a smile: "You have already seen it."

"What do you mean I have seen it?" Gong Xixiong watched his son walk out of the door with his friends shoulder-to-shoulder. After getting into a car, the strange feeling in his heart became more and more obvious. , suddenly startled, and immediately looked at his wife: "wife, what do you mean by son?"

Qiao Lanfen closed the door, then sat down on the sofa and said, "What do you think?"

"He, he, he.. ." Gongxi Xiong stammered, "How could the two of them be like this?"

"You ask me, who will I ask," Qiao Lanfen said angrily, "The two children are already like this, so I can't do things like sticking together."

Kong Xixiong thought about what happened to him and his wife back then, and then looked at the tea set on the table, and inexplicably felt that his mouth was so bitter that it must be the reason why the tea was so bitter.

"I' m just me, why is he so attentive?" Gong Xixiong sat down beside his wife blankly. After thinking for a long time, he wiped his face, "How did the child tell you?" Look at this wife Attitude, he knew that his wife must have known it long ago.

"Let's go with the flow, it's not a problem to forcibly separate, even if it is reluctantly separated, Xiao Qiao is worried about other people marrying girls, and it's not fair to other people's daughters. Whose children in the palm of their hands are willing to be spoiled like this, even if If someone is willing, I can't live with it in conscience," Qiao Lanfen sighed, "Our family can't do this kind of unfortunate thing." With Xiao Qiao's personality, she would definitely not be willing. Do you want to let Xiao Qiao be alone for a lifetime?

Seeing her husband's expression still a little stunned, she thought that he couldn't think of it, so she could only persuade him warmly: "You can't ruin the happiness of a child's life for the sake of having a child. Is this the truth? Are you willing to force the child to that place? For the sake of it?"

"I don't say it beforehand, my child, I'm worried about the identity of the two of them. If it spreads out , I don't know how much of a sensation it will cause." Gong Xixiong took a deep breath and lived for decades. Qing is resilient, and his son seems to be easy-going, but what he believes will not be easily changed .If he and his wife forced him to break up with Xi Qing as a parent, the child might reluctantly give up, but his wife was right, how could he be willing to force the child to that dead end?

But in today's world, the harmony between men and women is the way, and the love between the same sex is always easy to be criticized. Even if the two are not afraid of being criticized, will they be able to live a good life for the rest of their lives?

"It's just the public opinion. I'm worried that the two of them won't be able to make it to the end, and I'm sad." Gong Xixiong sighed again, "This child has been obedient since he was a child, and he has never been naughty. "

Forget it, men and women get married and divorce,they shouldn't think so much.Although Patriarch Xi is powerful, their Xiao Qiao is also very good, and he is not worried that the status of the two is not equal.

"They will worry about their young people," Gong Xixiong said reluctantly, "It will last a lifetime . If Patriarch Xi dares to mess around, we are not afraid. Anyway, our little Qiao is not short of people who like it. "

Qiao Lanfen smiled and did not refute her husband's words.

In their eyes, the status of Xiao Qiao and Xi Qing are equal, and there is no need for Xi Qing to kneel and beg them to allow them to be together. Just like the relatives in the Xi family, don't even think about his family's Xiao Qiao being humble.

If they really don't want these two children to be together, they have to clean up their own children, and it is not their turn to take care of other people's families.

Inside the car, Xi Qing was a little worried: "Will my uncle and aunt be angry with me?"

"What do you think?" Gong Xiqiao played with Xi Qing's fingers and said with a smile, "If they are really disgusted with you, then My mother won't let me go in a while."

Xi Qing was stunned: "Auntie already knew?"

"Well, now both my parents know," Gong Xiqiao clenched his hand and smiled lightly. , "It's my business that I decide to be with you. My parents just happen to have such a personality. If my dad didn't t agree, they would have beaten me behind closed doors." beat.

Xi Qing hugged Gong Xiqiao and said, "Thank you." He was ready to be harassed by his uncle and aunt. Who would have known that the other party was so unreasonable that he would be friendly with him from beginning to end.

Gong Xiqiao smiled and hugged him back: "I kidnapped such a good young man back, it would be fine if they didn't beat me."

As Xi Qing's man, how could he let the other party suffer this kind of grievance, he is his boyfriend A good man full of strength.

The bodyguard driving in front silently looked at the front of the road and sighed in his heart. Was it the boss who was taken away by the wolf?

I always feel...that there is no sense of inconsistency.

The two hadn't seen each other for more than half a month, so after a warm and beautiful night, Mr. Xi accompanied Gong Xiqiao at home for a day before going to work in the company. In the eyes of Gou Tezhu, it seemed that the king did not go to court early, but this The king of the county met another king.

The fact that Xi Qing and Gong Xiqiao are together is an unspoken secret within the Xi family, as well as Gou Tesuke, Secretary Tang and others. The elders of Xi, who should be jumping, are quiet as chickens, as if Xi Qing is even with an animal. At the same time, they will definitely not object.

It was probably that Xi Qing's way of cleaning up people was too neat, and Xi's sovereignty was already in his hands. Even if those so-called elder uncles protested, they could not shake Xi Qing's position.

From here, it is enough to see how big the gap is between the patriarchs of the present generation and the patriarchs of the Bai family.

I heard that the younger generation of the Bai family has already made a lot of scandals. Some were arrested for drug use, some for pornography, and even for drunk driving, which made people watch a lot of jokes.

The layman is watching the fun, the expert is watching the doorway, the Bai family's trouble is because of the internal instability, and the younger generation fights for power and profits to frame each other.

The real decline of many aristocratic families started from internal struggles .

Gong Xiqiao recently nested in the Xi family manor. When talking to Xu Chao on the phone, he heard a lot of gossip about the Bai family from him.

"The Bai family will become like this, it's their own death," Gong Xiqiao sneered, "the owner of the family is unstable, and if something happens, the owner can be changed at will. This is not to make other contemporaries think, anyway, the owner can pull Come down, why don't they give it a try?"

For him to see, if the Patriarch is useless, and there is no heir in the same generation who can really overwhelm everyone, it is better to use the Patriarch and find a few sensible and discerning people. co-director. When the Bai family revoked the identity of the patriarch of Bai Zhong and easily let Bai Qi come to power, they took a bad move.

It's a pity that the older generation doesn't know who they are, and the younger generation doesn't have any outstanding people . They fight like black-eyed chickens.

"You can see it clearly," Xu Chao said with a smile on the other end of the phone. "It's a pity that the people in the Bai family are still holding their heads to death. "

Gong Xiqiao smiled, and after hanging up with Xu Chao, he received another call from Chen Ke's phone number was to the effect that several foreign famous brands wanted to endorse him and wanted him to see it.

He said: "You can help me explore the sincerity of these merchants first, don't worry."

Chen Ke said to himself, other artists at this time can't wait for themselves to be able to do avatar art, like this eldest young master, who is not lazy at all . Like a popular little king.

While eating alone at noon, Gong Xiqiao suddenly received a call from the Lin family's parents, saying that Lin Yu wanted to see him.

After hanging up the phone, Gong Xiqiao was stunned for a moment, then sighed, got up and picked up his jacket and went out the door.