Chapter 92

Regardless of whether Gong Xiqiao and Gu Nan's "good friends" look is true or false, at least the attitude on the face is full. The reporters don't care whether they believe it is true or not, anyway, the photos of the two popular movie stars will be printed in newspapers and magazines, and written on A bunch of good words from two people, don't worry that no one will buy it.

The most important thing is that the two have a detached status among the male artists in the circle, and their media should also give them face, and they must know what should be written and what should not be written. Show each other face, and see you later.

The two best actors in this box are good buddies, but Liang Yumeng in that box was roasted on the fire.Although neither of the two movie stars admitted that Liang Yumeng did the previous incident, they did not deny it either. In the past year, there have been various negative reports about Liang Yumeng. Many people no longer have a good impression of him. Now it has been revealed that he has cheated on two major movie stars. Even Gong Xiqiao, a male artist who once won glory for the country, has He didn't let it go, so he got to the point where everyone shouted and beat him .

For many people, Gong Xiqiao is not only an artist, because he not only won the Golden Leaf Award for Best Actor, but also has a detached position in the painting and calligraphy world.As we all know, the level of cultural accomplishment in the entertainment industry varies. It is rare for an artist like Gong Xiqiao to come out of an imperial university to represent the country to attend world-class cultural exhibitions. These auras made Gong Xiqiao invisible , making him a rank higher than ordinary artists, so when everyone confirmed that Liang Yumeng had framed Gong Xiqiao like this, they were especially angry.

Everyone in the circle knows that Liang Yumeng is destined to be unable to climb up after passing this time. Not only will he not be able to get up, but he will also lie in the pit for the rest of his life, unable to raise his head unless Gong Xiqiao falls, Xi Qing falls, or Gong Xiqiao falls. Xi Qiao and Xi Qing fell out.

However, no one has the patience to sympathize with him and others. It is better to think about how to find better resources for yourself.

In the splendid private room of the hotel, Sun Jingxue was having a meal with others. Seeing that the life assistant behind him answered the phone several times, his face was not very good, so he asked, "What's the matter?" The

assistant glanced at the person sitting opposite Sun Jingxue. : "Mr. Liang wants to see you." Because of this, the screening of programs at this party is very strict, and there are rehearsals again and again, and some programs may even be cancelled a few minutes before the live broadcast.

"Mr. Liang?" Sun Jingxue's beautiful eyebrows were slightly raised, with a little flair, her fingers holding the silver fork were particularly fair because of the red nails, "Isn't the silver and goods already cleared, what's there to see? ." Not to mention that she has no interest in Liang Yumeng now, and even if there is, she will not have a hard time with Xi Qing for a man.

There is no such thing as a good-looking and interesting man, and she can't get along with the Xi family for something.

Seeing the boredom and ridicule in Sun Jingxue's eyes, the life assistant left the private room and dragged a certain number in the mobile phone into the blacklist.

It is right for people to have ambition, but it is wrong to have ambition and lack of strength but not willing to pay the price that should be paid.

In the room, when the assistant saw Liang Yumeng's pale face, he didn't dare to ask any more questions, and stood silently on the side.

"Is there a phone call from the company?" Liang Yumeng's voice was hoarse and bloodshot in his eyes, looking at his assistant, he looked a little hideous.

The assistant shook his head.

Liang Yumeng was paralyzed on the sofa. Now his agent has not shown up for several days, and the company is even more concerned that he is not there. He knows that he is really finished this time, and he has no chance to turn over.

If... if he hadn't provoked Gong Xiqiao, he might not have gotten to where he is today.

Thousands of dollars are hard to buy. I knew earlier that the most useless thing is regret medicine.

Nearly two months before the Spring Festival, Gong Xiqiao, as a new actor who won the Golden Leaf Award, received an invitation letter from the National Spring Festival Gala column group.

The National Spring Festival Gala is the most grand show on New Year's Eve. Its characteristics are high thresholds and a lot of scolding, but for many Chinese people who are accustomed to it, it is essential.

But no matter how strict it is, there are people who are treated specially, such as Gong Xiqiao. What the column team means is that as long as Gong Xiqiao is willing to participate in this party, the program team can consider arranging singing or sketches for him, and it is absolutely guaranteed that he can appear on the live broadcast that night.

It's no wonder that the Spring Festival Gala program group treats Gong Xiqiao so favorably. It is because Gong Xiqiao has too much influence on the younger generation, and it is still a positive influence.Graduated from a famous university, he is also a famous young calligrapher and painter, with a positive image and high popularity, and he is also a Golden Leaf Award winner. Such an artist's appearance on the show not only attracts young audiences, but also meets the requirements of the Spring Festival Gala for artists.

So as long as Gong Xi arrange figure, it wouldn't be a problem to how any kind of show. Even if the other party couldn't out to sing opera, they would for a opera artist to be his teacher.

Gong Xiqiao himself was not particularly tempted by the invitation to the National Spring Festival Gala, but Gong Xixiong and Qiao Lanfen were very excited. The two elders have always had great respect for the Spring Festival Gala. In their eyes, being able to attend the Spring Festival Gala is really their ancestors. Eight generations are a matter of face.

Under the scorching eyes of his parents, Gong Xiqiao could not open his mouth to refuse. He called the program team back the next day, expressing that he would fully support their work and strive to bring joy and blessings to the people on New Year's Eve.

The program director was very happy when he heard it, and immediately said boldly that Gong Xiqiao would arrange a three-minute program by himself, and he did not need to participate in the early rehearsal, but only participated in the later important live rehearsal recordings .

In fact, the program team also knows that, with Gong Xiqiao's current status, he doesn't need to give him a lot of money at the Spring Festival Gala. Instead, he is willing to participate to give them face. For such superstars , every minute and every second is money, and it would be inhumane if they want to spend two or three months here like everyone else.

But what they didn't think about was that although Gong Xiqiao didn't have time to come to the rehearsal often, he quickly reported the show and passed an audio to them.

Gongxi Qiaobao's program is a solo, and the audio is the song he sang.

To be honest, the people in the program group have never heard of this song, and the name is strange. What is it called "Jingtian Song", it sounds like it means praying to the sky for a good harvest, peace and joy. Although the tune is not like ordinary folk and pop songs, it is very nice.

The program team thought privately, maybe the eldest young master is going to perform and you will sing it. Anyway, this song has a good meaning, and it is a good sign to sing it at the New Year's Eve party.

So they had no opinion, and directly put this "Jingtian Song" into the list of live broadcast programs.

The winter in the imperial capital has always been very cold. Fortunately, there are many indoor scenes in "Dream Corridor", so it is not too hard for everyone to film. After everyone knew that Gong Xiqiao received the invitation from the National Spring Festival Gala Program Team, they all smiled and asked him to treat him as a guest.

Being able to receive an invitation from this program group at least proves that you are welcomed by the national station, otherwise, no matter how popular you are, it will be no use.

Gong Xiqiao knew in his heart that these people wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to have a good time. As an investor in this drama, he was also generous and invited the whole crew to the hotel for dinner on the same day, which caused the entertainment media to report the next day. Zhong praised him for his generosity and was welcomed by the crew.

However, the news that he was invited by the Spring Festival Gala program group did not leak out.

Gong Xiqiao himself does not have many operas for singing, and "Jingtian Song" is actually an adapted version of the previous life's sacrifice to the sky.In "The Song of Sacrifice to Heaven", in addition to praying for blessings, there are also worshipping gods and immortals. Gong Xiqiao felt that it was not suitable, so he only recorded a part of praying to heaven.

However, he stated that this is not his own creation, but a prayer song in history. Ordinary people may only think that this is a new style of song singing, but if a senior archaeologist listens to it, they will definitely know that this is Tianjin music.

The Tianjin Dynasty is a very dazzling page in the history of Huaguo. The economy and technology are ahead of the world. Small countries from all over the world compete for worship. The culture is even more colorful. Therefore, there are still many film and television works related to the Tianjin Dynasty.

Although... in Gong Xiqiao's view, many works are just nonsense. But in any case, at least it reflects that modern people are very interested in the history of the Tianjin Dynasty.

Xi Qing had long known that Gong Xiqiao was going to participate in in the Spring Festival Gala, so he decided to keep the tickets for the Spring Festival Gala this year. Although he couldn't go on stage with Gong Xiqiao, it was good to watch him perform under the stage.

Recently, Gong Xiqiao has been busy filming "Dream Corridor", because the character he plays is a schizophrenic patient who seems to be gentle but actually has a twisted heart. Take him to run and play tennis or something.

But the facts told him that his worries were completely unnecessary. Gong Xiqiao not only didn't get into the drama too deeply, but he liked to practice "Jingtian Song" in the recording room of the manor.

This recording room was specially prepared by Xi Qing after learning that Gong Xiqiao was going to sing solo on the Spring Festival Evening. The equipment was better than many professional recording studios, although it was only used to sing a song.

Gong Xiqiao didn't go to the filming that day, so he went to the recording studio to sing, and asked Xi Qing to be the audience.

Xi Qing knew that Gong Xiqiao didn't particularly like to sing. Even if he was in a good mood, he would take him for a walk in the garden together instead of humming.But he knew that Gong Xiqiao had a good voice and sang very good songs. He even sang it in KTV at the beginning.

But he didn't expect that Gong Xiqiao would sing such a song with a taste of respecting nature. Listening to this song that did not belong to this era, he somehow felt that he was offering sacrifices to heaven.

"How is it?" Gong Xiqiao looked at Xi Qing with a smile after singing.

"There's an indescribable sense of solemnity," Xi Qing handed him a glass of honey water, "no wonder it's called the Song of Sacrifice to Heaven."

"Of course, this is a tune sung by the national teacher himself when the emperor of the Jin Dynasty offered sacrifices to the sky. ," Gong Xiqiao took a sip of the honey water, "the original name was originally called "Sacrifice to Heaven", but I deleted some inappropriate content. "

Xi Qing heard the words, looking at Gong Xiqiao, who lowered his head to drink water, and paused. After a while: "The emperor sacrifices to the sky?"

"Yes, the eighth day of the first month in Tianjin is the time for the emperor to sacrifice to the sky. I pray that this year will be a year of good weather and good crops." Gong Xiqiao held the cup with emotion in his tone. " At that time, technology was not developed, so it was natural to pray for God's blessings so that the people could have a stable year."

"No wonder this song is so solemn and solemn," Xi Qing thought about it, "It's good."

Gong Xiqiao He smiled, but did not speak.