Chapter 11

Although the plot of "Princess of the Moon" is bloody, maybe the audience likes this kind of bloody TV series, so halfway through the broadcast, this TV series has already become popular, and there are not many film and television works broadcast in the same period. One's ratings can match it.

Although there is no definite evidence on the Internet about Zhou Huaisheng's studio smearing the newcomer, after everyone saw Gong Xiqiao's superb acting skills in the play, more and more people believe that Gong Xiqiao was Zhou Huaisheng deliberately spread the scandal about the support.

Some experts followed the exploded photo to infer where the photo was taken and how far the person who took the photo was from Zhou Huaisheng, and then came to a conclusion that this photo was most likely taken under the building of the Red Light TV Station.

Fans who follow Gong Xiqiao know that Gong Xiqiao has only been to Red Light TV twice, once to participate in a variety show with the crew to promote "Princess of the Moon", and once to participate in the filming of "Daily Face to Face" ".

In view of the emperor's policy of restricting traffic with odd and even numbers, the car in the photo, which was posted by Mr. Qiao's father, is a gorgeous 868 license plate for local tyrants. On the day when Gong Xiqiao recorded "Daily Face -to-face", it was restricted to double numbers, so this picture The photo could not have been taken that day.

At the same time, a well-known and unknown insider came out to reveal that on the day that "Princess Closed Moon" came to promote, Gongxi Joe came out of the TV station building before Zhou Huaisheng, but the interval was definitely not more than two minutes.

Although Zhou Huaisheng's fans have expressed that their male god will not be jealous of a small artist, let alone do such a small trick, but there are still many people who believe this expert's guess, and start passersby on Zhou Huaisheng. Turn black.

Netizen F: There's something I've always wanted to say. I suspect that Qiao Shao is my senior brother, because the statue in the background of his graduation photo is exactly the same as the one outside our school library, even the building behind it.

Netizens all know that Gong Xiqiao was not born in a film and television major. Gong Xiqiao mentioned this in "Daily Face to Face", but they didn't know which university he graduated from in the imperial capital. So netizens have asked which university student this netizen who may be Junior Sister Qiao is.

Netizen F: I am a freshman at Imperial College, but unfortunately I was born a year late, otherwise I would have the opportunity to become an alumni with the male god.

Imperial University? !

Which Imperial University ranked first in the country? It is rumored that the most important thing in this university is genius and academic masters.Most of the students who graduate from this university are the leaders or leaders in a certain industry.

Is the male god still a scholar?

It's a pity that this speculation has not been confirmed. Netizens asked on Gongxiqiao's Weibo and did not get an answer. Some people even went to the official blog of Imperial University to seek the truth. However, given that Imperial University has always been aloof, no one would expect him to be real. The answer to a small question about whether the little entertainer is a student at their school.

However, to everyone's shock, the official Weibo account of Imperial College admitted the incident.

Official Weibo V of Imperial College: Thank you for your attention to our school. Gong Xiqiao is indeed an outstanding graduate of our school. He has represented our school many times in competitions and won gold medals. Concerned, I wish him a grand future, win glory for the society and the country.

After seeing this Weibo, anyone who likes Gong Xiqiao or not is a scumbag. The official blog of Imperial College is usually so cold, but today he actually stood up and issued a statement for Gong Xiqiao. This is to Going against the sky?

Have participated in competitions on behalf of the school many times, and won more gold medals?

They feel that they need to kneel down to read this Weibo.

He is handsome, has a wealthy family, loves his parents, has good acting skills, graduated from a prestigious school and has excellent grades. Such a man is not a male god who is a male god?

Soon someone pulled out the competitions Gong Xiqiao participated in since childhood and their rankings, and also edited a long Weibo for all netizens to look up to.

Calligraphy competitions, Go competitions, Guqin competitions, archery competitions, equestrian competitions, and various Chinese painting competitions, maths, etc. Just lining up these competitions will scare a few people to death, okay? Looking at the results again, it is either gold or silver, and even a third place has not been found.

Male god, are you really alright?

It's no wonder that Xu Ruiheng's riding posture is so handsome in "Princess of the Moon", the posture of playing the piano is so elegant, and the posture of writing is so beautiful. It turns out that these are not stand-ins, but the male god himself!

Don't say that netizens were so shocked, even the staff members who were in the same crew as Gong Xiqiao were also shocked. According to Director Zhang, such an excellent young man can't figure out how unreasonable he is to play a TV series. Three?

When Gong Xiqiao relied on the accumulation of his previous life and this life, he received the knees of countless netizens, and he had no idea about it, because it was just a consequence of the difference of the times.

What he is good at is really great in the eyes of today's people, but in his previous life, these were just the knowledge that academy students must know.

At that time, he was not good at playing chess, but in order to prevent other colleagues from discovering this, he desperately studied the chess game.

At that time, the big man liked to use chess to detect people's strategies, to see people's behavior with words, and to detect people's hearts with music.

I tried everything I learned in my previous life, but in this life, I just use it to compete and win glory for myself and my parents. I don't know whether to feel sorry or to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Young Master Qiao, there are several brokerage companies who want to sign with you. They have already contacted me. This is the content of the contract they provided." He Peng found Gong Xiqiao, who was sleeping at home, and handed him several contracts. After taking the contract and sitting cross-legged on the sofa, Gong Xiqiao first tossed aside the one he wanted to sign with him for a ten-year contract. When he was a young rookie who was short of money and had no way to go, he wanted to sign for ten years in one go. , without any sincerity. In the end, there were only two contracts that he took a fancy to, a four-year contract offered by Huanxing Entertainment, and a three-year contract offered by Senhe Entertainment.In terms of the strength of the two companies, Huanxing has more resources and stronger management skills, but in terms of contract content, Senhe is more sincere. They even said that as long as Gong Xiqiao is willing to sign with them, they will give He arranged for the company's gold broker. "There are a lot of popular artists in Huanxing Company, and several of the biggest names who have won the best actor and actress are also the famous artists of this company, and their company's star-making ability is very strong," He Peng saw Gong Xiqiao looking at the contracts of the two companies. I made a brief introduction, "Senhe is a newly opened entertainment company in the past few years. Although it has developed well in recent years, it lacks real big names. Some time ago, their first brother went to Huanxing, and now the company lacks the most. The most important thing is the artist who can be held up." "I am an artist who temporarily became popular with a role, do you think Huanxing will focus on training?" Gong Xiqiao put down the contract of Huanxing Company, smiled, "Help me Contact Sen and entertainment related people, if they want, we can talk." This is the first time Chen Ke has entered this high-end coffee shop, because it is two or three o'clock in the afternoon, there are not many customers inside, and the store is full of A piano piece he was unfamiliar with, the atmosphere seemed extraordinarily quiet. He glanced around and found the person he wanted to see in the corner. When he got closer, he found that this young man who had recently become popular on the Internet looked better than on TV. "Tea or coffee?" The young man smiled politely at him and waved to the waiter.

Chen Ke glanced at the cup of milk tea in front of the young man, and smiled back at the other party: "Coffee, thank you."

When Chen Ke was looking at Gong Xiqiao, Gong Xiqiao was also observing him, waiting for the other party's coffee to be served. , he said: "Mr. Chen is younger than I thought."

"Young Qiao is also more handsome than I thought," Chen Ke said half-jokingly, half-seriously, "We really want to cooperate with Shao Qiao, no Do you know what Mr. Qiao thinks about the contract we provided?"

"Thank you very much for your company's attention to me, I can feel your sincerity," Gong Xiqiao took a sip of milk tea, noticed the expectations in the other party's eyes, and smiled. , "As long as your company promises not to force me to take jobs I don't like, I think our cooperation will be very pleasant."

Chen Ke heard the meaning of Gong Xiqiao's words, and the smile on his face became obvious: " Don't worry, Qiao Shao, we will respect your choice, we will only make suggestions to you in terms of work, and will never force it."

Chen Ke didn't expect things to go smoothly to the point where he could negotiate before he took a sip of coffee, so He relaxed a lot in the next conversation. After drinking a cup of coffee, the two had made an appointment to sign a contract in the company building tomorrow morning.

After Chen Ke answered a call and left in a hurry, Gong Xiqiao slowly finished his cup of milk tea, got up and put on his hat, left the cafe and walked towards his car parked outside. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a car speeding towards him, and then there was a harsh brake sound. The front of the other party's car hit the street light neither lightly nor heavy. When the rear of the car came over, it scratched. the front of his car. Soon two young men got down from the car opposite, one of them hurried to the back seat, the other came towards him.

"Sir, just now our car suddenly lost control and accidentally hit your car. We are very sorry." The young man who walked up to Gong Xiqiao glanced at the scratched front of the car and apologized again, "We are willing to compensate. I hope you can accept your loss."

Gong Xiqiao pulled down the brim of his hat: "It's fine if you're okay, the car is just a trivial matter." He glanced behind the young man, and a man with an indifferent expression and outstanding appearance was walking from When the car got off, there was not even a hint of panic on his face that he almost got into a car accident.

The quality of the other party's car is really good. The street lights were knocked a little crooked, but the front of the car was only dented a little bit, and the people inside were nothing at all.

"This..." The young man didn't expect Gong Xiqiao to talk so well, so he froze for a moment before saying, "Although you don't care, please accept our apology." After speaking, he presented a check with both hands, and Gong Xiqiao accepted it. When I came over, the denomination of the check was 50,000 yuan. Based on the price of his car, this amount of money was just right.

Gong Xiqiao didn't care about the money, but since the other party talked about it , he no longer insisted, and put the check in the wallet.

"Boss, are you alright?" The bodyguard looked at Xi Qing nervously, and even his voice was a little anxious.

"It's okay." Xi Qing turned around the right wrist that had accidentally hit the back of the chair just now, looked up and saw the young man who was less than five meters away from him.