Chapter 88

"Choose one of these commercials that you like." Chen Ke threw Gong Xiqiao a few advertisement invitations, and then carefully looked at this splendid living room. Compared with this, the scenes in those giant TV series The venue is simply weak.

Gong Xiqiao did not show up for several days, so he had to come to the door in person. As soon as the car entered the gate of the manor, the feeling of hatred for the rich spontaneously emerged in my heart. In the imperial capital, where an inch of land is worth a lot of money, he could have such a large manor. Compared with this place, his house is simply a toilet.

Gong Xiqiao didn't know that Chen Ke was shocked by the suffocation of Xi's manor. He looked through the brand information in his hand. They were all high-grade and safe famous brands, including perfume, leather shoes, and luxury cars. These products are highly rated by the outside world, and are often synonymous with wealth and status.

"Armani perfume and this vehicle endorsement, is it a global endorsement or a regional endorsement?" Gong Xiqiao picked out the two, "If it is a global endorsement, please help me take it."

"Okay, I will talk to the other party and then talk about it." Chen Ke sees Gong Xiqiao's intention to accept it, and will negotiate with the manufacturer. In Gong Xiqiao's current identity, the endorsement is naturally the higher the better, not the quantity, but the quality.

"Have you been staying with Mr. Xi lately?" Chen Ke saw Gong Xiqiao still wearing a nightgown, leaning on the sofa, and covered with a blanket. This look didn't look like a guest, but regarded himself as a guest. the owner here.

"Well, he has a lot of chefs here, and his craftsmanship is also good," Gong Xiqiao said with a contented face, "It's so comfortable to live here where you can eat and sleep, and eat when you sleep."

Chen Ke: "Xi The gentleman is very generous." With such a cheeky guest at home, and serving delicious food and drink, how could he not meet such a rich and generous friend?

"Am I being stingy?" Gong Xiqiao raised his eyebrows, and then said, "It's still early, why don't you go outside and drink tea in the courtyard, and you can stay here for dinner."

Chen Ke: "Okay, I also want to taste the chef's craftsmanship." The main reason he stayed was to see what Xi Qing's attitude towards Xiao Qiao was, and to remind Xiao Qiao.

As an agent, he is also heartbroken for Gong Xiqiao. Whoever calls the whole company up and down is Xiao Qiao's biggest brand. Other entertainment companies want to poach them when they have nothing to do. It's not kind.

It was a little cold outside the house, but it was warm and cold in the flower room. Chen Ke looked at this beautiful flower room and couldn't help but said enviously, "It's so beautiful."

Gong Xiqiao thought of Xi Qing's parents and nodded: "Well, listen. It is said that his parents built it back then, and he has asked people to take good care of it in the past few years."

This "he" Chen Ke knew who he was referring to. He had read about Xi Qing's life in the gossip tabloids, so he saw Gong Xiqiao mentioned the other's parents, and after a moment of stunned he said, "It's really well taken care of." The

two entered the flower room. There were many flowers blooming beautifully and the air was very fresh. They were placed on the table in the flower room. Tea and various snacks and dried fruits were brought, and a bodyguard and servant stood in the corner.

The good black tea is refreshing to drink, Chen Ke put down the tea cup and said: "Now you have a great opportunity to develop, those who are more qualified than you are not as young as you, those who are younger than you are not as qualified as you, and they are not as good as you. At first, I was worried that there was a Gu Yingdi blocking your development. You haven't been able to become a super-first-class male artist in China in recent years, but now you don't have to worry about this problem."

"What's wrong with Gu Nan?" Listen to Chen With Ke's words, Gong Xiqiao guessed that something might have happened to the other party, so he asked, "Isn't his status quite high in the country?"

"What's the use of being taller?" Chen Ke said indifferently, "In the past The media brags about how he is doing abroad, and how he actually develops. Everyone knows it in their hearts, but it's just a good-looking face. It's okay to fool outside fans with these words, who in the circle takes it seriously?"

"If he was doing so well abroad, why would he come back again, it's just that he couldn't get along outside." Chen Ke took a small snack and put it in his mouth, it melted in the mouth, sweet but not greasy, "Look He has returned to China for a year, is there any work that he can show?"

After Gu Nan returned to China, he received two endorsements that were not bad or bad, and then appeared on some programs with good reputation. After two or three months of popularity , just relying on the means of the studio to maintain popularity, not even a big production.

Gong Xiqiao drank the tea and didn't say anything. He didn't feel anything about Gu Nan. He knew the things that Gu Nan's studio posted about his hype before. Little things make people grit their teeth with hatred, then he will not be angry, you must know that Gu Nan is not the only one who uses him to hype, but Gu Nan is very famous.

"Taking advantage of Gu Nan's current decline in popularity, we must seize this opportunity to step on Gu Nan, so that no one will keep comparing you to Gu Nan." In the eyes of the manager, of course, his own artist will always be the best performer. it is good.

"'Golden Manor 3' will only start in May next year. You have been on a few shows recently, and you have made a cameo appearance in a few big productions." Chen Ke shook the advertisement invitation in his hand again, "And these two advertisements should also be cautious. Treat."

This arrangement is reasonable and easy, already taking into account his lazy character when he has nothing to do, Gong Xiqiao nodded and said, "Okay, you can help me arrange it."

"Aren't you curious about what happened to Gu Nan?" It is also very uncomfortable to gossip without being able to say it.

Gong Xiqiao saw that Chen Ke was quite depressed, so he had to ask: "Oh, what's the matter with him?"

Chen Ke was choked for a moment: "It's just that he offended someone, and then the noble said it, and he won't ask him to speak for him. Hey."

This is also strange, Gu Nan is quite a person, why is he so ignorant of offending nobles who shouldn't be offended?

"When did it happen?" Gong Xiqiao looked up at Chen Ke, "Huanxing Entertainment, did you just give up the actor you cultivated by yourself?"

"It was not long after you went to participate in the Golden Leaf Awards," Chen Ke said. After thinking for a while, "It's not that Huanxing doesn't want to care, it's that they don't dare to. In the entertainment industry, Huanxing is the big brother, but Huaguo is so big, there are many people who Huanxing can't afford to offend.

" After the Golden Leaf Award?" Gong Xiqiao asked thoughtfully, "Is it after I was tied up and hyped by Gu Nan?"

"It seems to be true," Chen Ke said, suddenly stunned: "It won't be...

Gong Xiqiao didn't speak. At this time, a bodyguard came in: "Mr. Qiao, Mr. Xi is back." "

It's so early today?" Gong Xiqiao smiled, "Then tell him, I'm in the flower room. Side."

After the bodyguard left, Chen Ke reminded politely: "We'll just sit here and wait for the master to come to look for it, isn't it good?"

"It's fine, I don't need to pay attention to this with him," Gong Xiqiao smiled. He smiled, "Don't worry, I'm measured."

Seeing him like this, Chen Ke glanced at Gong Xiqiao several times suspiciously, which didn't seem right.

After a while, he saw Xi Qing in a white shirt and a black vest walking towards him. The expression on his face was also very soft, and he could not see the coldness in the legend at all.

"Mr. Xi," Seeing Xi Qing coming in, Chen Ke unconsciously stood up to greet him.

Xi Qing glanced at him, nodded and said, "Mr. Chen, welcome to the humble house."

"It was me who disturbed me." Standing in front of Xi Qing, Chen Ke was still a little cautious.

"Please take a seat, you're welcome," Xi Qing sat down beside Gong Xiqiao, took a sip from the teacup that Gong Xiqiao handed over, "I heard from them that you don't eat much at noon, are you uncomfortable?

" No, I just ate dinner a little late." Gong Xiqiao saw that Chen Ke had a little too much respect for Xi Qing, but he didn't show any smack on his face, he just pushed a plate of dim sum in front of Chen Ke, "Brother Chen, try this. Dim sum."

Next, Chen Ke became a silent man eating dim sum and drinking tea.

"We were talking about Gu Nan just now, so you came back," Gong Xiqiao laughed, "Why did you come back so early today?"

"After the company's affairs are settled, you will come back," Xi Qing put down the teacup and frowned slightly. , "Gu Nan?" He thought for a while, and then he recalled the artist who said that his products were not used in the past two months, "I have an impression, what's wrong with him, and trouble you again?"

The word "again" has a complicated meaning. Chen Ke took a sip of water and suppressed himself.

"It's alright," Gong Xiqiao smiled, "Just casually chatting."

Chen Ke looked at the two of them, and his suspicions grew. Obviously they were sitting together, and there was no ambiguous words and deeds, why did he just give him a feeling that the two were a couple?

Thinking of this possibility, a cold sweat broke out on Chen Ke's back. If these two people really walked together, what kind of result would be caused after the news spread, he couldn't even think about it.

In the president's office of Universal Star Entertainment, the boss looked at Gu Nan who was sitting across from him and sighed helplessly. Gu Nan was cultivated by their company. Now, because of the words of Patriarch Xi, many people dare not use him. They are neither reconciled nor dare to say more, so now that he sees Gu Nan, he will Extremely helpless.

"Gu Nan, it's not the company's inaction, it's because the company has a firm attitude. Don't look at our company's popularity in the industry, it's not enough for the Shangxi family." The boss said with a frown, "To tell you the truth, we can do it. It's so big, that's because these aristocratic families are not very interested in the entertainment industry, if they attack us, with their financial background, they will squeeze us out of the way sooner or later."

Gu Nan heard the words and showed helplessness on his face . Yu Bitterness: "I know the company's hardships and your embarrassment, but... After working for so many years, I was suddenly blocked by someone inexplicably. I'm really unwilling.

" After dinner, when the time comes, you will apologize to him." Seeing Gu Nan like this, the boss didn't want to give up, "As long as Mr. Xi relaxes, there is no room for improvement."

"Trouble the boss," Gu Nan said on his face. The bitterness turned into gratitude, "No matter what the result is, I also want to try."

"I know, you should go back to rest first. It's not easy to invite Mr. Xi to the dinner." The boss also felt bitter, thinking about how he could Invite this young and mysterious Xi Patriarch out.

After Gu Nan left the president's office, the gratitude on his face gradually disappeared, and his face became indifferent.