Chapter 51

After raising the hope that Gong Xiqiao would give him five minutes, the atmosphere fell into an awkward silence. The fat man seemed a little nervous and kept rubbing his hands together.

At this moment, the door opposite opened, and the reporter from the National Channel was about to return to the room after interviewing Xia Lao, when he saw someone standing at the door of Gong Xiqiao's room, he took another look. It doesn't matter if they don't see it, their eyeballs almost fell out after watching it.

"Mr. Phillips?" As reporters from the National Channel, they naturally knew the famous director, although the other party definitely didn't know him.

Phillips was accustomed to the surprised expressions of reporters, but seeing that this might be from the same country as Gong Xiqiao, he was friendly and took this opportunity to explain his purpose: "I want to find Gong Xiqiao. Mr. Xi discussed a role, but I am more sorry that I seem to disturb his rest." Speaking of this, he also showed an apologetic smile.

Only then did the reporter from the National Channel figure out the situation. Obviously, this rather famous director was locked out by Gong Xiqiao. Poor reporter, I have only seen artists working hard to find famous directors to cooperate, but I have never seen artists keep famous directors out of the door, so I didn't know how to react for a while.

Gongxi Qiao pulled the bathrobe on his body to make sure it wouldn't be loose, then opened the door and said, "I' sorrym, I was rude just now, Mr. Phillips, please come in." Although he didn't t know who this Mr. Phillips was, he Seeing that the reporter from the National Channel was so surprised, it can be seen that the other party is definitely not an ordinary person.

"No, I'm too rude." Seeing Gong Xiqiao open the door, Phillips' chubby body showed off his agile skills and entered the door with a swish, as if he was worried that Gong Xiqiao would Like remorse.

Gong Xiqiao also invited two reporters from the National Channel in, and one of the reporters also turned on the camera in his hand. Obviously, the matter of Phillips taking the initiative to find Gong Xiqiao is very newsworthy.

"Mr. Gongxi, I heard that in addition to your excellent painting skills, you are also a very good actor?" Phillips is a person who is used to getting straight to the point, so he said directly, "There is a Dongfang in my movie that matches your appearance very well. I hope you can play the role." Out of the corner of

Gong Xiqiao's eyes, he saw the excitement in the eyes of the two reporters, held a teacup in front of a few people, and said, "You are right, I am indeed an actor. I just don't know the character you're talking about, when will filming start?" It's a good opportunity to enter the international film and television industry, but now his foundation is unstable. If this role delays the launch of "Cultivation", it is not a good choice. .

"Please rest assured, although this role is very important, in this film, there are only a few minutes of footage, and it only takes a few days to complete the filming," Phillips heard Gong Xiqiao's tone and felt that this matter was interesting . Immediately, the spirit came, ""Golden Manor 2" is eager for you to join."

Wasn't "Golden Manor" a very popular fantasy movie two years ago, after being introduced in China, it set the highest box office of Huaguo that year, and now it has been Are you filming the second part?

Gongxi Qiao thought for a while: "I have seen "Golden Manor", and it is a very good film. Many movie fans in our country like it, and I also hope to be able to join such an excellent work for shooting, but ...I am about to start filming a film in China, and I cannot lose my trust."

"Of course, of course," Phillips was not disappointed by Gong Xiqiao's answer, but admired him even more. Young man, " If you want, we can start shooting tomorrow, and all the shots can be shot within three days, and

it will not affect your domestic work at all." It's a very sincere act. Gong Xiqiao also needs to give face to the famous director , so he immediately said: "Thank you director for your invitation, I will definitely do my best. "

"You agreed to my invitation," Phillips got up and hugged Xiqiao enthusiastically. He didn't even let the two reporters who were wallflowers beside him give them a hug, "Thank you. God, I'm sure you won't regret playing this role."

"Golden Manor" is adapted from a fantasy novel. After the great success of the first film, the second film entered a state of emergency shooting. At that time, in order to win the oriental market, the author of the novel described a mysterious oriental sage with outstanding appearance and ability almost without dead ends at the end of the second novel.Sure enough, because of the appearance of this character, the sales of the novel in the eastern market increased significantly, and the total sales were almost double that of the first one.

The author of the novel has this mentality, and the filmmakers are naturally reluctant to give up the fat in the oriental market, but they have chosen several oriental countries and have not found a suitable candidate.

This time, Phillips was invited by a friend to watch the exhibition. After witnessing Gong Xiqiao's stunt of "flowering flowers" and seeing his face clearly, he was shocked.Originally, he planned to contact Hua Fang again tomorrow, but when he heard others say that the Hua Guo art delegation was going to return to China early tomorrow, he had to hurriedly searched for it, and thus disturbed Gong Xiqiao's rest.

Therefore, after Gong Xiqiao has agreed to his invitation, he will be so happy. Only the people of Huaguo with this mysterious temperament, who play the oriental saint, are attractive enough.

After sending Phillips away, Gong Xiqiao thanked the two reporters: "Thank you for reminding me just now, otherwise I haven't recognized Director Phillips." The

two reporters repeatedly said that it was okay, and asked Gong Xiqiao to take a good rest before leaving. , The attitude towards Gong Xiqiao was almost respectful.

"What, you say you can't come back tomorrow?!" Chen Ke almost smashed the cup in his hand. I don't know how many media and fans will be crowded at the airport tomorrow to pick up the plane. It's weird to be angry and scolding your mother.

"Whose invitation are you talking about?" The cup in Chen Ke's hand did not escape the fate of falling to the ground, but its owner obviously didn't have the intention to pick it up.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Ke booked a flight to Midi Country as quickly as possible, then calculated the time and felt that the time he would go to Midi Country should be about the same as Gong Xiqiao.

With this kind of artist, as an agent, he sometimes feels that he has no sense of existence, but he doesn't dislike it at all, and he can't wait to give himself a few more such artists!

When other artists are still self-deprecating to increase their exposure, their artists have already won glory for the country; when other artists are working hard for their roles, their artists have already received invitations from well-known directors. This huge difference between someone else riding a classic car and his own artist riding a rocket is simply not too cool.

After packing up all kinds of documents, Chen Ke hurried out the door. Before boarding the plane, he did not forget to send a text message to the boss , so that this shocking good news also stimulated the boss.

In the dressing room of the "Golden Manor" crew, a bunch of makeup artists circled around Gong Xiqiao, taking pictures, taking pictures, and those who wanted to sign autographs. Don't be too enthusiastic.

Because Gong Xiqiao has been so famous in the past two days, his painting "Palace Banquet" is highly respected abroad, so although everyone didn't know he was an actor before he joined the group, it did not affect everyone's interest in him .

She put on a flowing and loose white robe, connected with long smooth black hair, and wore a silver crown shaped like a leaf on her head.Gong Xiqiao felt that this shape was actually not quite in line with the legendary Oriental Immortal, but seeing the amazed appearance of all the people around him, he felt that it would be better for him not to speak.

"Perfect, it's perfect." Phillips walked into the dressing room and was amazed when he saw Gong Xiqiao's look. He circled around Gong Xiqiao several times, frowning, but... it seems that something is missing?

After a long time, he hesitantly said, "Dear Joe, do you oriental gods need a staff?"

Gong Xiqiao smiled and shook his head: "Our oriental immortals have a lot of magic tools. According to legend, different immortals use different weapons. Flowers, trees, musical instruments and even daily necessities may be their magic tools."

"Oh, what a powerful Dongfang ." Immortal," obviously Phillips didn't understand the complex oriental mythology system, "I think your character, if you have a gorgeous staff, must be beautiful."

"If you don't mind, I think the jade flute is also very good. ." Gong Xiqiao took time to read the description of the Eastern Saint in the original novel "Golden Manor 2" last night, and it didn't say what weapon he used, only said that this character is very mysterious, very powerful, good at swordsmanship, bow and arrow , Mana is also very strong.

"Jade flute?" Phillips was a little surprised. "A flute made of jade?" He knew that the people of Huaguo like all kinds of jade, but he couldn't imagine the concept of a jade flute. But he still believed Gong Xiqiao's suggestion, and asked someone to find Yudi, and now he took a close-up shot of Gong Xiqiao's face.

In "Golden Manor 2", there is a mysterious island in the lake, no one can enter it, and the protagonist team is this mysterious oriental saint who accidentally met by the lake.

Because the jade flute hadn't been delivered yet, and he was shooting close-ups of his eyes and face all day, Gong Xiqiao had no chance to play with other artists at all.

The jade flute was delivered early the next morning. Gong Xiqiao took the jade flute out of the box and found that it was the real one, not a fake. It seems that "Golden Manor" really values ​​​​his role. .

"Wait a minute, you have to participate in the filming with a few leading actors, just keep your level of yesterday, don't be nervous," Chen Ke took two sips of water with a cup in hand, "yesterday's performance was great ."

See Chen Ke drank half a glass of water in two sips, Gong Xiqiao smiled, not knowing who was nervous.

Foreign friends have always had a fixed impression of Oriental Immortals, that is, they can fly around, so Gong Xiqiao's first shot today was to fly towards the protagonists from the lake.

The angle should be beautiful, the clothes should be elegant, and the Gong Xiqiao had to toss for an hour to satisfy Phillips' request.

"Who are you?" Garcia clenched the accessories around his waist and looked nervously at the person who suddenly appeared by the lake.

The man standing by the posture lake slowly turned his head back, his perfect profile face was shockingly beautiful.He looked indifferently at the human beings who intruded into his territory. His pure black eyes were like the most beautiful black gems in the world, charming enough to make people dedicate their souls.

The protagonist took a slight step back. Perhaps it was the perfect profile of the other party that made him feel less nervous. "You...are you someone who lives on the island in the heart of the lake?"

"Mortal," the mysterious black-haired man turned around. He showed a perfectly perfect face, "You are not welcome here."

"But we are just..."

Garcia's words were swallowed under the cold gaze of the other party, he looked at the exquisite crown on the other party's body, representing the holy In the snow-colored robe, there is a feeling that he will be killed by the opponent if he continues .

Seemingly satisfied with his act of shutting his mouth, the mysterious black-haired man showed an imperceptible smile at the corners of his mouth. He raised his chin slightly and said, "Very good."

After saying this, he suddenly rose into the air and flew towards the lake. Go, the wide sleeve robe and the black hair fluttered in the cold wind, both dangerous and mysterious.

"Wait." Garcia ran two steps forward, and suddenly there was a thick fog in front of him. When he opened his eyes again, he and his buddies had appeared outside the woods, and there was an extra piece of blue in his hand . colored gemstones.

After filming his own role, when Gong Xiqiao left the Midi country, Phillips sent him to the airport enthusiastically, and said that if the third part was filmed, he would definitely continue to play the role of the Eastern Sage, and the two were still friendly exchanged contact information.

After the two warmly hugged and said goodbye at the airport, Gong Xiqiao and Chen Ke entered the security checkpoint. Chen Ke looked back at Phillips, who was still standing there, and said happily: "This opportunity is completely unexpected."

Gong Xiqiao raised his eyebrows: "I thought you would be more happy about what happened five days ago."

"Five days ago, you were both surprised and happy, but today there is only joy and no surprise, that's different," Chen Ke looked at Looking at Gong Xiqiao in disguise with glasses and a peaked cap, "There are not many artists here who can still be chased and blocked by the media." He can fully appreciate the enthusiasm of foreign friends in the past two days. Hua Compared with these people, fans are too reserved.

He received news yesterday that the works he participated in the international art exchange meeting this time will be exhibited in China. Unfortunately, he came to Midi in the past two days and didn't have the opportunity to see the highly praised "Palace Banquet" ".

"After the filming of "Cultivation of Truth", I decided to pick up other films. The themes I've been filming recently are all related to immortals and fantasy, which are a bit boring." Gongxi Qiao pulled the brim of his hat, "I don't want to become a specialist in fairy tales. "

Okay, when Phillips' "Golden Manor 2" is released, you can shoot whatever you want," Chen Ke said, but to be honest, the Huaguo film and television industry is not that special compared to other countries. It is developed, so there are often artists who go abroad to smear some gold plating, and it is said that they have cooperated with international superstars. Regardless of whether there is a rivalry or not, at least brush the exposure.

Like Gong Xiqiao, who plays a role that already exists in the original work, and is also an important foreshadowing in the original work of the third novel, it is completely different from these artists who are playing tricks. Even if they don't have a sense of existence, fans and filmmakers will automatically help brush him.

The most important thing is that Gong Xiqiao's appearance in "Golden Manor 2" is really beautiful. Chen Ke dares to swear with his head that after the movie is released, there will definitely be a bunch of Yan Dang bowing down in front of Gong Xiqiao .

Because he has long seen through this world of judging people by appearances!

When the plane landed at the Imperial Capital Airport, Gong Xiqiao asked worriedly, "Isn't the news of our return to China leaked today?"

Chen Ke shook his head : "No one in China knows that you have played a role in "Golden Manor 2". , so it is impossible for anyone to know that you are returning to China today, as long as your disguise is not exposed, it should not be chased and intercepted by the media and fans."

As a result, when they went out, they were greeted by a flood of screams. Voice.

Gong Xiqiao turned to look at Chen Ke: He promised not to be chased and intercepted?

Chen Ke: ...my face hurts.