Chapter 97

As Xi Qing, it was easy to go to the backstage, and there were even staff who enthusiastically led the way for him, allowing him to walk all the way to Gong Xiqiao's dressing room.

In the dressing room, several makeup artists were smearing Gong Xiqiao around. Someone found Xi Qing standing at the door. Although he didn't know him, but seeing his good temperament and the staff on the stage leading the way, they guessed him. The identity is not simple, so no one dares to Listening to Gong Xiqiao

's humorous interruption of the make-up artist's intentional or unintentional attentiveness, Xi Qing couldn't help showing a smile, nod to Xiao Yao and the others who had seen him, and then sat down and waited for Gong Xiqiao to remove her makeup.

"Mr. Xi, Qiao Shao can fix it in a while." Chen Ke walked up to Xi Qing and saw that he was wearing a tailored black suit, perhaps for the festive celebration, and a red tie on purpose. People are much gentler .

"It's alright, it's still early." Xi Qing glanced at her watch, it was not yet nine o'clock, and it was still time for her uncle and aunt to eat the New Year's Eve dinner.

Seeing this, Chen Ke didn't 't speak anymore, but he was a little puzzled. Looking at the posture, did the two of them plan to spend New Year's Eve together? But... what about Qiao Shao's parents?

Couldn't it be Lord Xi who went to Gong Xiqiao's parents to celebrate the New Year with them?

Frightened by his own miraculous brain hole, Chen Ke coughed dryly, trying his best to make his face more serious, so as not to let Xi Qing see the clue.

After Gong Xiqiao finished removing his makeup, he let Chen Ke and others go home . In the days when the whole family was reunited, if he let others run around with him, he would feel a little sorry for himself.

Before Chen Ke left, he deliberately looked at Xi Qing and Gong Xiqiao a few more times. Seeing that the two got into the car together, he had to sigh and get into his car.

When the two returned to Gongxi's villa, it was less than ten o'clock, because they couldn't set off firecrackers, so the family deliberately hung a pair of red lanterns at the gate for the sake of the new year.

"Dad, Mom," Gong Xiqiao walked into the house, from the cold outside into the warm one, he let out a long sigh of relief.

Xi Qing hung the coat and scarf that he took off on the coat rack next to him, changed into furry cartoon slippers with Gong Xiqiao, and went to the kitchen to help.

"You are finally back," Qiao Lanfen came out of the kitchen carrying the dishes, and smiled at Xi Qing, "We are worried that you will encounter traffic jams tonight, it seems that you are lucky."

"Fortunately, not counting . It's too crowded," Xi Qing walked into the kitchen and saw Gong Xixiong pouring sauce over a steamed fish, he rolled up his shirt sleeves and said, "Uncle , do you need any help from me?"

"The dishes are ready. Now, just bring it out." Gong Xixiong put down the big spoon, "I'll wait for you to come back for dinner." The

family of four had a table full of food, and Xi Qing looked at the red fortune knot hanging on the wall and said There are window grilles on the window, and he smiled at Gong Xiqiao.

Where he is, is his home.

After 12 o'clock in the morning, Gong Xiqiao walked into the yard with a box of fireworks, beckoned to Xi Qing at the door, and whispered, "Daxi, come and light a fireworks stick with me."

Although you can't set off firecrackers, but It's okay to put a fireworks stick or something.

"It's cold outside," Xi Qing put on his coat and scarf, and asked curiously, "When did you buy these fireworks sticks?

" Light one and hand it to Xi Qing, "It's New Year's Eve."

Xi Qing looked at the fireworks stick in his hand that he hadn't played with for many years, and looked at the faces of the people around him that were reddened by the fireworks. He smiled and said, "Well, I will accompany you every year in the future ."

Gong Xiqiao was lighting the fireworks. Wen Yan smiled and kissed him on the cheek: "Okay, you accompany me, and I will accompany you."

On the second floor, Gong Xixiong and Qiao Lanfen stood in front of the window, looking at the two people playing with fireworks sticks in the yard. The young man, with a bit of complexity in his happy expression.

"I haven't seen Xiao Qiao play with these things for many years." In order to prevent the children from finding out that they were peeking, the couple was very careful to only lift the curtains by one corner, "I just didn't expect that Xi Qing would accompany them. He's playing with this."

"Otherwise, how could the two of them get together," Gong Xixiong pulled down the curtain and stopped looking at the two young people, "There are many men and women who have surrounded Xiao Qiao these years, and he is really attracted to him Isn't that the only one that I put in my heart?"

In their opinion, apart from her gender, Xi Qing really has nothing to be picky about, even the Gongxi couple, who prefer their own children, are not allowed to I don't admit it, when these two people are together, Xi Qing takes more time to take care of Xiao Qiao.

"Children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren. As long as the two of them can live a good life, it doesn't matter whether they are male or female," Qiao Lanfen thought very openly, "Anyway, I think our son likes Xi Qing, and he likes it badly."

Gong Xixiong raised his eyebrows: "It's so exaggerated."

"You still don't believe me?" Qiao Lanfen snorted softly, "The same goes for Xi Qing, I think he treats our son as an eyeball, and even me as a mother. , I think he dots on Xiao Qiao too much."

Gong Xixiong couldn't refute this, so he silently pulled his wife to sleep under the quilt.

"It's snowing?" The two were having a good time when Gong Xiqiao suddenly found something cold on the back of his hand, looked up and saw a few snowflakes floating on his face.

"Well," Xi Qing held his hand and said warmly , "Let's go back to rest."

Gong Xiqiao glanced at the half box of fireworks sticks left, and obediently allowed Xi Qing to take him back into the house.

After returning to the room, the two took a shower, and then found two big red envelopes under the pillows, one with his name written on it, and the other with Xi Qing's name written on it.

"Happy New Year." Gong Xiqiao handed the red envelope to Xi Qing, "It seems that my parents have regarded you as their own son."

"Happy New Year," Xi Qing took the red envelope and put it in the drawer solemnly. Then he said, "Then I'll call their parents tomorrow, will they respond to me?"

Gong Xiqiao touched his chin and smiled, " Why don't...you try it tomorrow morning?"

"Okay." Xi Qing smiled and hugged him Going into his arms, "For me, your parents are my parents."

Hearing the other party's heartbeat, Gong Xiqiao showed a bright smile on his face.