Chapter 14

After knowing what the two roles Gong Xiqiao selected were, Chen Ke had initial confidence in his ability to select scripts. Sometimes, no matter how much resources are available, the artist can't help but not choose roles and ruin his reputation. net.

Two days later, he went to Gongxi's house to pick up Gongxiqiao for an audition, and with him was Lu Xiaoyao, an assistant arranged by the company for Gongxiqiao. She was holding a thermos in her hand and looked nervous.

"Brother Chen, I asked for a leave of absence when I had something to do with Qiao Shao's program last time. Do you think he will have any opinion on me when he sees me today?" Lu Xiaoyao is a pretty girl. Originally, the company arranged for her to stay in Gongxi. When Qiao participated in the recording of the "Happy Le" program, she began to work with Gong Xiqiao. How could she know that she happened to be sick that day, and she was in the hospital for two days, and the meeting time was moved to today.

"Don't worry, Qiao Shao is a good talker, as long as you do things quietly," Chen Ke glanced at Lu Xiaoyao in the rearview mirror, "He has an assistant arranged by his father, be careful not to talk to him. If he has a conflict, as long as the other party doesn't t go too far, just do what he wants."

"I understand, that assistant is Qiao Shao's younger brother, and I am that assistant's younger brother." Lu Xiaoyao nodded suddenly.

Chen Ke: "..."

She seemed to make sense.

The car drove into a high-end residential area , which was full of single-family villas. Lu Xiaoyao sighed in her heart. In the imperial capital where land is worth every inch of land, people who can afford such a house are all local tyrants. No wonder everyone is called Gong. Xi Qiao is Joe Shao.

After parking the car in the underground parking lot, Chen Ke took Lu Xiaoyao to press the elevator.

"Why do you park your car here, doesn't the villa have a private parking garage?" Lu Xiaoyao asked suspiciously .

Chen Ke stopped, looked at the garage that was almost full of cars, and said with a sigh, "The local tyrant will always lack a parking space." "Oh." Lu Xiaoyao to show her understanding. There are so many cars for rich people, and there are simply not enough private garages. There is no parking space for them. Knocking on the door of Gongxi's house, a middle-aged woman opened the door. She saw Chen Ke outside the door, with a polite smile on her face: "Mr. Chen is here, please come in." "Good morning Aunt Luo," Chen Ke walked into the door, saw Gong Xiqiao's parents sitting on the sofa, and said, "Uncle, aunt, good morning. "

"Xiao Chen is here," Qiao's mother waved to him with a smile, "Have you eaten breakfast yet? , wait for the next piece to eat."

"Then I'm welcome," Chen Ke responded with a smile, turning to introduce Lu Xiaoyao, "This is Xiaoyao, the assistant arranged by the company for Xiao Qiao."

"Hello, uncle, auntie, "Xiao Yao's legs were a little weak the moment she saw Gong Xixiong, but when she saw the smiling mother Qiao , she finally mustered up the courage to move forward a few steps and said hello cautiously.

Gong Xixiong looked at the young girl in front of him, and shook the newspaper he hadn't read much in his hand: "Sit down, I' ll go get Xiao Qiao up."

Xiao Yao' s ears moved, Qiao Shao hasn't gotten up yet?

Isn't a creature like a male god going to bed on time every night, waking up on time every day, exercising and reading a lot of foreign books that ordinary people can't understand? Why is there such a thing as sleeping in that does not conform to the setting?

"He played very late last night, so I let him sleep a little more today," Qiao's mother said with a smile, looking at Xiaoyao without a trace, "Xiaoyao didn't eat, right?" I

didn't expect that Qiao's mother was such a gentle one Man, Xiao Yao blushed and shook her head, sitting on the sofa at a loss.

A few minutes later, Gong Xiqiao walked downstairs in pajamas, sat down beside Qiao's mother with a confused face, yawned against the sofa and continued to squint.

"You haven't woken up yet?" Qiao's mother stretched out her index finger and poked his cheek, "Xiao Chen brought you an assistant."

"Ah?" Gong Xiqiao opened her eyes and sat up straight to look at the girl next to her said with a gentle smile, "Hello."

Xiaoyao was stunned as

she watched Gong Xiqiao turn into a male god for a second. Heard a burst of laughter good enough to get pregnant.

"Don't be so cautious, just ask He Peng if you don't understand anything. Let's have breakfast first." Gong Xiqiao rubbed his brows to make himself appear more awake, and then showed a good-looking smile to Xiao Yao again.

Chen Ke looked at Xiaoyao's obvious discomfort, and showed that he knew it would be like this. It was the first time he found that Gong Xiqiao was so inconsistent, and he was also a little uncomfortable. Now he sees Xiaoyao acting better than himself He was even stupid back then, he had a weird sense of psychological balance.

After eating, the group rushed to the audition site of "Youth Famous Minister". Xiaoyao sat in the co-pilot, secretly looked at Gong Xiqiao, who was sitting elegantly in the rearview mirror, and stroked her chest, whose heart was beating a little bit, even if she didn't spend any money Insane attribute, I also think this man is not good-looking.

His looks may not be the prettiest in the entertainment industry, but with his temperament and his long legs that make nosebleeds, it is enough to make any picky woman scream for him. "What time is it now?" He Peng who was driving suddenly said, interrupting Xiao Yao's daze. "It's already 8:35," Xiao Yao retracted her mind and calmed herself down, "Today's audition time for the lead role is set at 9:30, the time is fine." He Peng glanced at her and saw that she had finally returned. In the state of work, the tone became gentle: "When there are many people, do more things, talk less, and don 't listen to other people's words." Xiao Yao blankly.

Gong Xiqiao turned a page of the script of "Youth Famous Officials", heard the conversation between He Peng and Xiaoyao, looked up at the car window, it was almost autumn, and some ginkgo leaves by the street had begun to turn yellow.

A generation of famous officials, born in a scholarly family, and even after the three years of the middle school, he was proud of his ancestors.

Such a person... Gong Xiqiao closed the script with a smile on his face, completely different from him.

There were already quite a few actors waiting at the audition scene, and when Gong Xiqiao passed the corridor, he even heard someone nervously reciting their lines.

As a special audition actor, he did not have to squeeze into a large waiting room with other actors who auditioned for supporting roles, but entered a VIP room under the guidance of the staff. When he entered, he found that there were also three male artists. He had already learned about them before he came. This time, he had four competitors, and he had specially seen their photos so as not to know how to greet them when they met. After everyone said hello to each other, they sat down separately. Except for the occasional chat, they bowed their heads and played with their mobile phones. They are competitors, and they are not a brokerage company. They have not even cooperated with each other. What can they say?

When the audition was about to start, the door of the VIP room opened again, and a young man wearing a toad mirror followed by four or five entourages walked in. He didn't say hello after entering the door, and just sat down and played with his mobile phone.

Gong Xiqiao's brows moved slightly, this is Zhao Yikun, who has been favored by Huanxing Entertainment recently?

Zhao Yikun's manager also knew that his artist was a little rude. He politely greeted everyone present, and then whispered a few words to Zhao Yikun. Zhao Yikun glared at him impatiently, and changed his sitting position to continue playing with his phone. .

Gong Xiqiao has some impressions of this agent. He has seen it in the crew of "Princess of the Moon" before, and he seems to be Chen Wen's agent.

Soon after the audition began, Gong Xiqiao was ranked second to last. With his current coffee position, he could have been ranked second to last, but he had to borrow the Dongfeng of Zhenghong, otherwise he would definitely be the first to last.

Zhao Yikun, who was last in line, looked a little unsightly. He bowed his head and cursed and threw the phone to his assistant. By the way, he squinted at Gong Xiqiao, as if he was very dissatisfied with him in front of him.

Gong Xiqiao noticed his movement and returned him a standard 35-degree smile.

Enraged by his laughter, Zhao Yikun almost jumped up and was caught by his manager with quick eyes and hands.

It would be really bad to say that Sun Xiang brought such an artist, but whoever called this uncle who was supported by someone, he could only coax and hold it. Seeing that Zhao Yikun was going crazy again, and the object of his madness was Gong Xiqiao, he felt that he had lost a lot of hair.

Gong Xiqiao is not an ordinary star, can such a person be easily offended? The last Zhou Huaisheng, who couldn't get along with Gong Xiqiao, ended up being ridiculed by the group. Zhao Yikun still hasn't learned his lesson?

Looking at Zhao Yikun's appearance that he wanted to have a seizure but couldn't, Gong Xiqiao showed a satisfied smile. He likes to see such aggrieved appearance of people who have sinned against him, how cute. "Fuck, he's provoking me!" Zhao Yikun scolded in a low voice, gritted his teeth, "I'm going to kill him!" "My eldest young master, just sit quietly, people don't say anything, why are you provoking him? You?" Sun Xiang held him tightly. "He laughed at Lao Tzu, and he's still laughing now!" Sun Xiang: "..." My heart is so tired.

After the audition of the first three artists was completed, a staff member came over to invite Gong Xiqiao.

Gong Xiqiao got up and thanked the staff, and when showing Sun Xiang's side, he politely to him.

Watching Gong Xiqiao leave, Sun Xiang looked at Zhao Yikun next to him again, and sighed in his heart, Qiao Shao is a good person, and Yikun's unreasonable troubles are too easy to offend people.

The audition scene Gong Xiqiao got was the dialogue between the protagonist and the emperor during the palace examination.

Because the protagonist was not known until he participated in the imperial examination, the emperor was very curious. After the palace examination, he questioned him in front of the chief examiner and all the scholars.

This is a very important shot, and it is easy to lose a trace of the demeanor of a famous official if it is not handled well.

Chen Ke frowned slightly when he knew Gong Xiqiao was going to perform this scene. He had inquired about it. The scene of the first three artists' audition was not so complicated. Is this a coincidence or someone made things difficult for him?

"Students meet your Majesty." The young man took three steps forward and bowed respectfully towards the top.

The emperor in the hall seemed to have said something, and the young man's eyes showed a trace of pride: "Your Majesty, you are talking about my father."

Then, his face showed a trace of embarrassment, and he knelt down and said : "Being able to outshine the blue and serve the country better than the blue, This is the expectation of my father, but in the eyes of the students, my father is a majestic mountain, and he accompanies the students to move forward firmly. "

"The students obey." The young man kneeling on the ground stood up, cupped his hands, and talked about filial piety and the law. With the country, the country and the love, every word is precious, but it does not appear too sharp.

Director Yang watched Gong Xiqiao's performance silently, and his hand holding the pen increased his strength. Originally Gong Xiqiao was not in his consideration at all, but the producers valued Gong Xiqiao's popularity now and wanted to use him to increase the popularity of the TV series . Therefore, although he was reluctant in his heart, he could only agree to the producer's request.

He asked Gong Xiqiao to play this scene because there are many lines in this scene, and the requirements for emotions and etiquette are very strict. It is necessary to know that there are many etiquettes and points that need to be paid attention to when candidates meet the emperor. , If the performance is not good, he also has a reason not to choose him.

But this young man's performance was so good that he was surprised that he wanted to give up the original candidate, so he was chosen as the starring on the spot.