Chapter 21

"Hahaha, do you know, today we have local tyrants who have packaged 30 special performances of "Brother Uncle", and there are several large flower baskets hanging outside the cinema." A netizen posted a post on the Cape Forum, almost using "The fans of Gongxi Qiao's family are too rich."

Then, the netizen who posted the post posted a photo taken outside the cinema.

The movie theater in the photo is very famous, and netizens have said that it is too rich to be able to book 30 shows in a row.

Twelve large flower baskets are arranged in two rows, and each large flower basket has a row of words on it, which reads "I wish Qiao Shao's first movie a big hit at the box office."

Netizen A: Hahaha, who can do this kind of local tyrant behavior , it must be Gongxi Baba.

Netizen B: Xiongtai upstairs doesn't know anything, Gongxi Baba has already played the show, but he only played 20 times, and was compared by the fans of this mysterious local tyrant.

When netizens speculated about who this person was, one netizen came up and said: After Gongxi Baba found out that someone was more tyrant than himself, would he be so angry that he would turn his head and go for another 20 games?

So a group of "Haha Party" netizens appeared, and some good people went to Xiao Qiao's father's Weibo to fan the flames, and posted the address of this post.

Sure enough, the omnipotent netizens got the news the next day that Gongxi Baba had booked a show again, and it was a generous 35 shows, which greatly surpassed that mysterious fan in terms of number.

"In the future, investors will no longer have to worry about the box office. With Gongxi Baba, search for it."

"Upstairs, what the hell is the search, hahaha."

In view of the behavior of the mysterious die-hard fans and Gongxi Baba is too local, many passers-by netizens who are not fans of Gongxiqiao also watched this incident, resulting in the appearance of a large number of "haha parties", of course, some netizens hating the rich said something sour but was scolded by other netizens.

"People can spend their own money how they want. Gongxi Baba is a good man who loves his wife and cares about his son. After getting the money, he doesn't show off his wealth or raise his mistress. His biggest hobby is to give his son a hit at the box office. Is it also wrong? There are not many good men who are rich and housekeepers, so don't be too ugly for those blind BB haters."

"If you say that people have money and don't donate money, you seem to have donated money. It's like, why are you so caring, how can you use the Internet, save the Internet fee and donate it to the poor people, not to mention how do you know that people don't donate money?"

"Some people may not know it, Gongxi Baba is famous. Caring entrepreneurs, have donated money to many places, keyboard warriors, does your face hurt?"

After some netizens found some photos and evidence of Gongxixiong's donation, those hateful comments on the Internet suddenly disappeared. No trace.

"The father of the male god is so good, I'm about to fall in love with him."

"Don't go upstairs, if you have the ability to go out and fight with me, the male god Baba is mine."

Xiao Qiao's father V: Thank you all the netizens for your love , I belong to my wife. [Picture] The picture shows a pair of hands clasping, one bronze is strong and powerful, the other is fair and round, and both have 24K pure gold rings on their ring fingers.

Netizen A: The single dog suffers 10,000 critical damage.

Netizen B: The male god is so lucky to have such good parents.

Netizen C: Gongxi Mama, Gongxi Baba is yours, we will not rob or rob. I wish the two elders a lifetime of love.

Although young netizens are usually lively and noisy, they are also kind, so when others are happy, they have never been stingy with their own blessings.

Of course, on the second day, when netizens found out that the Weibo account of "Xiao Qiao his dad" was renamed "Xiao Qiao his parents", they were once again blushed by this show of affection.

"Boss, I've already contacted the theater company in F City, and they said that they can pack 30 games in a row, but the price..."

"No need," Xi Qing looked down at the phone screen, which displayed a Weibo page , "That's it."

"Okay." The assistant was stunned, then closed the door and left.

After the assistant left, Xi Qing sighed. He felt that if he did another 30 bouts, Gong Xixiong would probably jump on his feet to do 50 bouts.

There is an inexplicable intuition that tells him that it is better not to mess with Gong Xixiong, although he himself is skeptical of this intuition.

Originally, "Uncle Brother" was a big hit at the box office. It was not a big deal. At most, let the media report it, make a few artists popular, and then let the investors make a lot of money. Who knows that within a few days, the director of "Feng Xiaoxiao" suddenly publicly stated that "Feng Xiaoxiao" is a movie with connotations, and it will not compare the box office with "Brother Uncle", and also invite the hype of "Brother Uncle" Enough is enough. He even said that the behavior of some wealthy people to book the market is an insult to art.

The so-called one stone stirred up a thousand waves is nothing but the same. The director of "Feng Xiaoxiao" obviously looked down on "Uncle Brother", which caused many fans to be dissatisfied.

Some people even directly stated that a good movie is not a movie that is incomprehensible, and a movie that can bring joy and emotion to the audience is a real good work.

The famous film critic Sange said: Some directors like to treat the audience as fools, the box office is not good, the evaluation is not high, it is said that the audience will not appreciate it, and it looks like everyone is drunk and I am awake alone. Level has connotation, others are laity? If people with connotation are like this, I would rather be a layman.

Ma Rong, the director of "Feng Xiaoxiao", saw the third brother running out to speak, and remembered that his movie was criticized for nothing by this person before, so new hatred and old hatred flooded into his heart, and the two started a Weibo confrontation. Avoid the party.

The third brother offended many fans of the artist because of his poisonous tongue, and the remarks of Ma Rong, the director of "Feng Xiaoxiao", also aroused many people's dissatisfaction, so everyone was happy to watch the excitement.

Until Ma Rong involved Gong Xiqiao.

"Our crew are all actors who can endure hardship and have strength. Some works that rely on the rich second-generation little white face to gain popularity are destined to go not far."

Rich second-generation little white face? !

The onlookers showed a sly face one after another. Qiao Shaozhen was shot while lying down. He was filming well in the "National Industry" crew, so how can he be pulled into the circle of war after such a long distance?

Gong Xiqiao's fans suddenly exploded. Fortunately, the leader of the fan group was more rational and persuaded other fans, so that everyone went to Ma Rong's Weibo to make a fuss and cause passers-by fans to be dissatisfied with Gong Xiqiao.

The public relations team behind Gong Xiqiao also chose to remain silent. Now it is obvious that Director Ma Rong has made a bad move. If they are aggressive and cause other directors to resent Gong Xiqiao, it will not be good. Sometimes it is harder to take a step back. Hard work is more useful.

Xiao Qiao and his parents V: Xiaobaiface Definition: refers to men who rely on men or women to provide financial support (derogatory); or refers to good-looking men (no derogatory); our family Xiaoqiao can make money by himself, without relying on others to eat, certainly not It belongs to the first category, and it seems that Director Ma is referring to the second category. Appearance is innate, my child's father and I thank Director Ma for his compliment on Inuzi's appearance.

As soon as Mama Qiao's Weibo came out, many netizens liked it instantly, and some netizens said that Gongxi Mama is so cool, it is no wonder that she will educate the son of such a male god.

Rao Shi Ma Rong also choked up when he saw Qiao's mother's Weibo, so he replied angrily: Good men don't fight women.

As soon as this Weibo came out, his Weibo was instantly besieged by the surging female netizens, and some of the mistakes he had made in the past were also turned over by netizens, even including the matter of him carrying his wife and opening a room with a peripheral girl, so he 's Weibo once again ushered in round after round of ruthless criticism.

As for how these derailed photos came from...

The public relations team members behind Gong Xiqiao showed a smile with hidden merit and fame.

No one expected that a quarrel would have such a big impact. The male artists in the circle took a deep breath, and once again realized one thing deeply, that is, don't provoke female netizens easily, they are angry Come on, it's terrible.

The cast and crew of "National Industry" had heard of the outside world's scolding. Originally, they were worried that Gong Xiqiao would lose his temper and fight Ma Rong, but to their surprise, Gong Xiqiao was not affected at all. Eat, drink and drink, and the state of filming is getting better and better, so that the director's favorability for him is rising.

After Gong Xiqiao made several running scenes in a row to reach the director's satisfaction, Liang Yumeng and an assistant helped Gong Xiqiao to sit down on a chair, put a cup of hot milk tea in Gong Xiqiao's hand, and he said: " Xiao Qiao's physical strength is good, if I were to film this scene, I would be out of breath."

"Brother Liang won't run so many times in this scene," Gong Xiqiao gasped. Taking a sip of milk tea, "Thank you Brother Liang."

"Don't be so polite," Liang Yumeng patted him on the shoulder with a smile, and then whispered, "Don't pay too much attention to what the outside world says, if you don't have a diamond in our industry, If you don't have a bad heart, this road will be very hard."

Gong Xiqiao nodded: "I know."

"Fortunately, your fans are very supportive of you," Liang Yumeng's tone changed, "there will be a match between the two of us in the afternoon, and we will play another pair when you rest well. , you sit and rest for a while, I'll go to the bathroom."

After Liang Yumeng left, Xiao Yao leaned over to Gong Xiqiao and whispered: "When Liang Yingdi first debuted, he was blackened by his opponent, and he was smashed when he went out. Passing the car, the driver was injured and had a car accident, and finally he went to court."

Gong Xiqiao is not interested in gossip in the entertainment industry, so he didn't know there was such a thing, he glanced in the direction Liang Yumeng left, " How did he turn over after that?"

Xiaoyao looked around and made sure that no one was approaching before she said cautiously, "I heard that he vomited blood while filming in order to survive, and then he found a rich woman to be a big supporter before walking to the Today's status."

After saying this, Xiaoyao saw Gong Xiqiao's expression suddenly, and said, "But this is just a rumor, not necessarily true."

"I know, don't bring this up in the crew in the future," he said. Looking at the milk tea in his hand, he raised his eyebrows and continued to take a sip.

He never cares about the gossip of the losers. No matter how much they say, they can't hide the dark jealousy in their hearts, and he will only enjoy the road to success.

At this time, He Peng, who was sitting next to quietly brushing Weibo, glanced at Gong Xiqiao with a strange expression, "Boss, the owner of Xi's family has opened Weibo."

"Huh?" Serious men in suits are associated with the image of swiping Weibo.

"He posted on Weibo that "Uncle Brother" is a very good movie, and he likes your role very much."

Gong Xiqiao: "..."

Could it be that the owner of this great family is really his fan?

A smart business owner who likes to watch dog-blood romance dramas and urban romance dramas as his own fan...

is quite curious.