Chapter 15

"My performance is over, thank you all." Gong Xiqiao smiled at the main creators, but his eyes were particularly cold. He performed well, that's his ability, but that doesn't mean he didn't realize that someone was deliberately making things difficult for him in this audition.

The script was sent by their crew, and now that others have arrived, playing this trick again, bullying the newcomer is very fulfilling?

In fact, the other main creators were a little embarrassed. They knew that Director Yang had a bad temper, but they didn't expect him to play like this. If people knew that they were treated differently, it would be too embarrassing.What's more, this newcomer is different from other newcomers. This one is not bad for money. Entering the entertainment industry is a ticket-playing nature. Can he bear this kind of anger?

Director Yang has worked hard for so many years and has a great position in the film and television area, so gradually he doesn't take small artists seriously. In his opinion, this little trick today is just a test for the artist.

"You performed very well," Director Yang recalled that he once said in the production that he didn't like Gong Xiqiao, and in order to save his face, he changed the conversation, "But some emotions are not handled so well, you Go home now, we will contact your agent for follow-up work ." Although this is not so polite, it implies that the crew has the intention of continuing to cooperate with him, and the other main creators are relieved. Fortunately, Gong Xiqiao The performance made Director Yang change his mind. "Thank you Director Yang for your guidance." Gong Xiqiao politely smiled at everyone present, then turned and left the audition room. "Young Master Qiao, I didn't expect it to be like this," Chen Ke said with guilt when he saw Gong Xiqiao's expression as usual, and couldn't guess what he was thinking, "If I had known that their crew had such an attitude, I wouldn't have arranged for you to go. Audition." "Brother Chen, this has nothing to do with you," Gong Xiqiao smiled casually, "In the past few days, the crew may call you and ask us to sign the contract, you pushed me."

"It's okay," Chen Ke nods to push it. "Although this opportunity is rare, if this kind of thing starts, everyone in the circle will think that you are soft and easy to push it. It's better to state your position early, so as not to have more problems in the future. A lot of trouble."

Two days later, after receiving feedback from Sen and the agency, the cast of "Famous Boys" were dumbfounded.

"Can't you move Gong Xiqiao's schedule?" The producer looked at the drama management in surprise. "When I contacted Chen Ke last week, didn't he say he had time?" The

drama management was also very helpless. I think Gong Xiqiao is a good star, but as a result , the target they fancy has no schedule,which is too heart-wrenching.He glanced at the producer and director who were staring at him in the room, and said hesitantly: "Manager Chen said that when Qiao Shao came to audition last time, the director was not particularly satisfied with Qiao Shao's performance, and they thought there was nothing to participate in. Hope, that's why I signed a contract with another crew."

This lie...isn't that artistic at all?

Everyone silently glanced at Director Yang sitting in the corner, so it was Director Yang who deliberately made things difficult for others before, right?

People deliberately make things difficult when they first come to the audition. When they participate in the filming, they are not allowed to wear small shoes all the way?No wonder Gong Xiqiao is reluctant to come, be a good young master, and people's brains will come from asking for hardships.

When everyone reacted to what was going on, the room was filled with a touch of embarrassment. After the producer coughed dryly, he took out his mobile phone and pretended to go out to make a call.

Director Yang is a little dissatisfied with Gong Xiqiao. He is so arrogant at such a young age, does he really think the entertainment industry is his home?

The crew contacted Chen Ke twice, and after getting the same answer each time, they gave up and finally had to change the lead actor.

However, because of this, the contradiction between the producer and the director is also getting bigger and bigger. Although it is not to the point of tearing the face, it is disgusting.

In fact, Chen Ke is not a lie. Gong Xiqiao did pick up a script for a TV series. This script was adapted from an article on cultivating immortals. There are four main roles. The crew originally invited him to play the most important role. The male protagonist was reincarnated as a grass-roots boy from Xianjun, and finally became the role of Xianjun again through various opportunities.

But Gong Xiqiao took a fancy to another male protagonist. This male protagonist was indifferent and taciturn.

This setting is bloody enough to attract fans. Although it does not have as much drama as another male lead, it is not inferior to the main lead.

His popularity is only accumulated by a male number three. This kind of comes and goes quickly . Now let's use "Xianshanyuan" to stabilize his popularity, and it will be easier to pick a book in the future, at least it will not be encountered again. That's what happened during the audition for "The Young Master".

Because the filmmaker had to wait two or three months to start shooting, and the "Xianshanyuan" crew was already ready to start shooting, he went to the "Xianshanyuan" crew with all the burdens.

"Why is it him again?!" Zhao Yikun saw Gong Xiqiao appearing in the crew and almost dropped the cup in his hand. He turned to look at Sun Xiang, "You didn't tell me that he would also be in this play ."

Sun Xiang coughed dryly . He said in a single voice, "It was decided the afternoon before yesterday, so I just found out."

Zhao Yikun frowned: "What role does he play?"

"Your senior brother," Sun Xiang turned his head to the other side and refused to go. Seeing Zhao Yikun's ugly face, "Male B."

Thinking that he was only a male number three, Zhao Yikun snorted, put the cup heavily on the table in dissatisfaction, turned around and walked towards the dressing room.

After Gong Xiqiao entered the crew and greeted the main creative staff, he was brought to try makeup by the staff. Because of this character's character setting, most of his clothes are light-colored, and the other costumes are red groom's clothes and black clothes after going crazy.

Obviously, the crew also wanted to use this role to attract female fans, so they put a lot of effort into the costumes, which resulted in his role's costumes being more than that of the male protagonist A. Perhaps because of the subject matter, the opening ceremony of "Xianshanyuan" was extraordinarily grand. Not only was there a lot of things on the case, but even the incense artists were all dressed in costumes to show their solemnity. The director of this play, surnamed Zhu, has a good relationship with Director Zhang of "Princess of the Moon". Being able to invite Gong Xiqiao to play is also the line of Director Zhang, so after thinking twice, he shot two males in the first scene. The master's play, strive for a good luck. The actor who plays the male lead is Zheng Lei, a well-known desperate Saburo in the circle. His acting skills are good, his works are prolific, his appearance is good,and his salary is not high. However, I heard that the actor's family conditions are average, and his parents are in poor health. He will be hospitalized every three days. It is no wonder that Zheng Lei will work so hard to make money . Zheng Lei is a dedicated actor,so he will do whatever the director arranges. Pulling some torn clothes on his body , he stood up and waited for the director to call to start. There is a section of stone steps in front of him. This is a scene for the test of entering the fairy gate. Although after post-production, it will be a ladder that can't be played at a glance, but in the eyes of the actors, this is a stone ladder with only a dozen steps. That's it. However, for actors, even lying flat on a rock can perform the danger of falling off a cliff, not to mention the small action of climbing a ladder. "Hey, you are also here to participate in the election of Xianmen?" Chen Liuan held a weed in his mouth, and looked at the young man beside him who said nothing, "My name is Chen Liuan, how about we help each other together later. ?" young man in white looked at him and said nothing.

"Young man, don't be so indifferent." Chen Liuan wanted to continue talking, but the young man in white pulled out his long sword with a swoosh and put it in his throat: "Shut up, get out!"

"Hero , there is Let's put it well, the sword has no eyes, it's not good to see blood," Chen Liuan looked at the silver sword in front of him and covered his mouth as if he didn't dare to speak again.

Seemingly satisfied with his knowledge, the young man in white neatly put his sword back into the scabbard, and then walked forward without looking back, as if he was not stepping on a ten-thousand-step ladder, but a flat earth. "Fuck, his sword really went in like that?!" Zhao Yikun, who was sitting next to him, stared at the sword in Gong Xiqiao's hand with wide eyes, and almost glared his eyes out. "Okay, this scene is over. " Director Zhu is good at everything, but he is superstitious about some good omens and the like. Now that the first scene has passed smoothly, he immediately put the two with a smile on his face. The male lead praised, then turned to Zhao Yikun and said, "Xiao Zhao, the next scene is for you and Xiao Qiao, take a good shot." Zhao Yikun nominated randomly, then turned to Sun Xiang and said, "I will I don't believe how good his acting skills are as a newcomer." Sun Xiang looked at his imposing appearance, and silently lit a row of candles for him in his heart. It seems... as an agent, you shouldn't be so gloating about misfortune, right? Then he watched Zhao Yikun rush up confidently , and then...was ruthlessly crushed by Gong Xiqiao's aura, he couldn't find any sense of existence in the whole shot. He wiped his face silently, and smiled wryly at Chen Ke who was standing on the other side. Chen Ke pretended not to understand Sun Xiang's expression, and gave him a polite smile.

"Little Zhao, why did you forget all the lines?" Director Zhu was a little helpless. Zhao Yikun was the one who was stuffed in by the producers. Anyway, he was used to this way of stuffing people, but he could forget such simple lines. How is the play still being filmed?

"I'm sorry director, I just didn't manage my emotions well, which affected Brother Zhao's performance," Gong Xiqiao smiled apologetically. Gong Xiqiao seemed to sense what he was thinking, turned his head and gave him a bright smile.

Seeing Zhao Yikun's ugly face, Director Zhu knew that Gong Xiqiao said this to ease the atmosphere, and his face was much gentler: "Then let's shoot again, Xiao Zhao pay attention to his mood." Zhao

Yikun squinted at Gong Xiqiao and went to Your sister's innocent black lotus!

Zhao Yikun froze inexplicably, and the messy thoughts in his mind suddenly flew to the horizon. He just wanted to finish filming the scene immediately and stay away from Gong Xiqiao.

It's disgusting to look at!