Chapter 57

The rain hit the ground and made a rushing sound. Gong Xiqiao turned around and walked downstairs quickly. When they got downstairs, there were already many people standing in the small waiting room of the hotel.

Xi Qing walked into the hall, and everyone present automatically made a path for Xi Qing to pass.

"Boss," Producer Zhou put a towel in each of the hands of several bodyguards who were carrying things, "Are you here to visit the class?" He glanced at the things that had been removed from the car, which were all fruits, vegetables and smoked vegetables. Hao vacuum also uses ice cubes to keep fresh meat, everything is complete enough to cook hot pot.

However, why did the boss come to visit the class and why no one told him.

"I heard that filming was very hard for you, so I happened to drop by, so I came over to have a look." Xi Qing wiped her hands with a towel, glanced around the house, and finally met Gong Xiqiao's smiling eyes. "Is there any free room here? I'll stay here for two days."

"Don't worry, I'll arrange it right away." Producer Zhou counted the people Xi Qing brought over. Including Jia Xiqing, there were nine in total. Personally, at least five rooms have to be cleaned up, and I don't know if so many rooms can be vacated.

"Don't be so troublesome, I'll just squeeze with Xiao Qiao," Xi Qing said after chatting with the main creative staff of the crew, and walked to Gong Xiqiao's side, looked carefully, and said, " It seems to be dark and thin."

"It's normal to get sunburned every day," Gong Xiqiao smiled at the rest of the crew, and then said, "I'll take you back to your room first." The

humble hotel building was incompatible with Xi Qing's full body. But Gong Xiqiao couldn't see the slightest dissatisfaction from him, and he didn't even react when he saw the stagnant water on the balcony due to the heavy rain.

Miyue and the others who were watching the excitement on the balcony had already returned to the room, so there were only the two of them on the balcony.

"The accommodation here is not very good, but the room is fairly clean," Gong Xiqiao pushed open his door and turned to Xi Qing who was following behind him, "It's been raining so hard these two days, you Why did you come here ?"

"Just by the way." Xi Qing walked to the edge of the bed and sat down. The bed was not soft enough, and the white casing of the air conditioner on the wall had turned yellow due to its long service life.

Can you come here by the way?

Gong Xiqiao poured water from his usual water cup and put it where Xi Qing could reach it, "The road conditions here are not very good. I see a lot of mud on the cars outside."

" It's okay."It was a little hot in the room, and Xi Qing unbuttoned two shirts. "The day before yesterday, you told me on the phone that you wanted to eat hot pot. Today I just brought some ingredients and hot pot ingredients, and I will cook the hot pot later. Let's go."

Gong Xiqiao's heart moved slightly, and he said with a smile: "That's great, our whole crew is on the verge of being greedy, and you brought some here this time, you are our parents."

Xi Qing Pulling the corners of his mouth, he listened to Gong Xiqiao talking about the interesting things that happened during the filming in the past 20 days. After Gong Xiqiao had almost finished speaking, he suddenly asked, "How's the injury on your hand?"

"It's already healed. It's over." Gong Xiqiao didn't expect Xi Qing to suddenly mention this, it was all a week ago, and he didn't take it to heart.

"Can you show me?" Xi Qing frowned slightly , staring at Gong Xiqiao's right hand.

"It's really okay," Gong Xiqiao stretched out his hand in front of Xi Qing, "Look at it."

Holding the hand lightly, Xi Qing looked at the scar that was no longer obvious, and couldn't help but said, "At that time Does it hurt?"

"My lord, it's fine for such a minor injury," Gong Xiqiao let Xi Qing hold his hand and opened his eyes slightly, "You wouldn't talk about the hand just because I mentioned on the phone the day before yesterday that I wanted to eat hot pot. You only came here after suffering a little injury a week ago, right?"

"No," Xi Qing put down Gong Xiqiao's hand and said calmly, "The company is going to do a development project in a neighboring county , I'm just dropping by.

" Gong Xiqiao didn't feel embarrassed, but smiled and stopped talking about this topic, and chatted with Xi Qing about other things.

In the lobby on the first floor of the hotel, Director Jiao and Producer Zhou were sitting on chairs, watching the bodyguards brought by Xi Qing begin to unpack the boxes of ingredients, and then took up the kitchen of the hotel in a cool gesture, and soon there was a ding sound inside. Ding dong dong chopping vegetables.

"Producer Zhou, the bodyguard of the president of your company is still good at cooking?" Jiao Dao's expression was a little dull. This was the first time he had encountered such a big person to visit the class, and he had such a personality.

"I don't know either," Producer Zhou coughed dryly, and then said, "Maybe the bodyguards brought by the big boss this time happen to know cooking skills ."

Jiao Dao nods clearly, like the head of such a big family, There must a professional bodyguard team around. A bodyguard who can be admired by the family, but he has no special skills, how can he be so embarrassed to hang around ? Just thinking that Xi Qing actually came to visit the class in person, even he was a little flattered, it was incredible.

But he also knew in his heart. If it wasn't because Gong Xiqiao was on the set, Xi Qing would definitely not have gone to such a place where birds don't poop in such a heavy rain to suffer. He looked at Producer Zhou with some doubts, "It is said outside that Mr. Xi is inhumane, but I think he is very thoughtful ."

Knowing what the crew lacked, he brought whatever he wanted, even the bodyguards who came with him. They are all good at cooking. How could such a careful family owner be called inhumane?

"Then you didn't see him being resolute at work. If you play with your heart in front of him, no one will succeed." Producer Zhou has a good relationship with Director Jiao, so he is willing to talk to him more. " When the big boss took over the company, he was only twenty-four. Both his parents died when he was a teenager. After a few years, his grandfather who was protecting him also passed away. Let the Xi family develop better and better , this kind of ability is not something ordinary people can have." Speaking of this, Jiao Dao said in a low voice, "I heard that in the two years he took over the Xi family, many people in the Xi family wanted to His life, if he hadn't had enough means, I'm afraid he would have gone to reunite with his parents by now."

Jiao Jiao heard the words and sighed, saying that, the life of the Xi Patriarch was not very good. He didn't have a single family member who was sincere to him, and all those who truly loved him have passed away. Now he has become everyone's envy, but how many people really care about him?

It's no wonder that he rarely hears any tidbits of news about him. I'm afraid a character like this will not easily believe those who approach him, because even he himself does not know what purpose those people who approach him have, is to want his money Still life.

Thinking of this, Director Jiao said with emotion: "It's not easy for Gong Xiqiao to become friends with him."

Producer Zhou nod in agreement, although he didn't know how these two people with completely different personalities came together Yes, but he can be sure that the big boss values​​Gong Xiqiao very much.

In the room, Xi Qing was already asleep , Gong Xiqiao looked at Wu Qing near his eyes and sighed softly. After adjusting the temperature of the air conditioner and covering the person on the bed with a quilt, he sat down by the window with the script in hand, listening to the sound of rain outside, feeling a little complicated.

Spreading out his right palm and looking at the scar on it, he laughed a little.

Although it is not clear whether Xi Qing really came to visit the class this time, but he can be sure that the other party should not have a good rest for a few days before rushing over, otherwise he will not be sleeping so deeply now.

Turning a page of the script, the first sentence at the beginning is the dialogue between Yunheng Xianzun and his senior brother.

"Everything in the world begins with fate, grows with the heart, and fate determines the ending. All troubles are just asking for trouble, and you can't see the origin and death." Tasting

these words, Gong Xiqiao stroked his chin with his index finger and whispered softly. Laugh.

The rain has not stopped. In this atmosphere, Gong Xiqiao was more able to calm down and read the script until the knock on the door rang.

He glanced at Xi Qing who was sleeping on the bed, got up and opened the door. The one who knocked on the door was a bodyguard with a suitcase in his hand.

"Hello, Master Qiao, this is the boss's suitcase." The bodyguard noticed that Xi Qing was sleeping on the bed, so he kept his voice low, put the suitcase in the corner and left.

Gong Xiqiao looked at the box and smiled, and continued to sit back and read the script.

When Xi Qing opened his eyes, he saw the young man sitting by the window and looking down at the script. Although the other party was only wearing ordinary T-shirts and jeans, in his opinion, the picture was still unbelievably beautiful.

"Are you awake?" The young man sitting by the window suddenly turned his head and showed him a gentle smile. This smile seemed to break into his heart, making his heart start to heat up.

"Well." Xi Qing sat up, looked at the wrinkled shirt on her body, and frowned.

"You change your clothes first, and then we go down to eat." Gong Xiqiao said expectantly, "I haven't eaten hot pot for a long time, and I miss it."

Xi Qing opened the suitcase and took out a large package of snacks and put them in bed, and then take out a set of clothes.

The bathroom provided for each room in the hotel is very small, with a space of more than one square meter . Xi Qing changed his clothes and was a little timid.

"Are these snacks brought for me on a special trip?" Gong Xiqiao's voice came from outside the bathroom.

Xi Qing's hand holding the shirt paused for a while, and said uncomfortably, " Before I came, I heard from my uncle that you like to eat these, so I brought it here for you."

"Thank you so much, Daxi.

" The sound insulation is very poor, so he can clearly hear the sound of opening the snack bag.After quickly changing his clothes, he looked up at himself in the mirror, only to find that his eyes were full of smiles that could not be concealed. Seeing Xi Qing coming out, Gong Xiqiao

put down the snack bag in his hand, swallowed the beef jerky in his mouth and said, "Come on, let's go down and see if the hot pot is ready."

Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing. Seeing Xi Qing coming out of Gong Xiqiao's room, Chen Yi and Dai Ni were both stunned.

"Sister Dai, Brother Chen," Gong Xiqiao greeted with a smile when she saw the two of them, "What a coincidence?"

"I heard that President Xi brought a lot of food this time, how can we still sit still," Dai Nichao said. Xi Qing smiled politely, "Here, let's say thank you to President Xi first."

"You're welcome, " Xi Qing behind and glanced at Gong Xiqiao, Thank you for taking care of Xiao Qiao normally."

"Where it? , where," Dani smiled and walked downstairs with Chen Yi two steps Xi Qing.

Even a blind man could see that Xi Qing had made a special trip this time for Gong Xiqiao. Looking at the two men walking side by side in front of her, her mood was very complicated, and she was used to intrigue. She really didn't expect that someone would run so far just to bring something to a friend.What's more, Xi Qing, a big man whose time is measured in seconds, climbs mountains and wades to a place where birds don't poop, and it can't be just to enjoy the scenery.

A table was set up in the hall downstairs, the electric frying pan was placed in the center of the table, and the ingredients were neatly placed on the plate.

Gong Xiqiao pulled Xi Qing to sit down, and Chen Yi and Dai Ni were fortunate to be at the same table with Xi Qing because of Gong Xiqiao's face.

Soon everyone in the crew had arrived. Who would dare to ask Mr. Xi to wait, so after Gong Xiqiao was seated, within ten minutes, everyone was seated around the table.

Lin Yu, Director Jiao, and Producer Zhou were at the same table with Gong Xiqiao, and Xi Qing was present. These characters who were usually held in the hands of everyone in the crew were also very polite.On the other hand, Gong Xiqiao threw off his arms by himself, sweating profusely, and there was Xi Qing next to him, so he should not eat too comfortably.

From the very beginning, after everyone toasted Xi Qing with a glass of wine, with Xi Qing's serious face, no one dared to drink his wine. Director Jiao and screenwriter Lin Yu were okay, they were barely able to let go of their hands and feet to eat, but the others seemed more restrained.

After the fresh and tender beef rolls are boiled and cooked, they are rinsed in the oil dish, and the taste in the mouth is simply very delicious.

Although Dai Ni, Chen Yi, Ma Qian, and Ji Yuming ate a little unpalatable for this meal, they were willing to share the table with Xi Qing, even if they didn't move their chopsticks.

"The pieces of kelp are cooked, " Gong Xiqiao picked up a few pieces with a slotted spoon, then picked them up with male chopsticks and put them in Xi Qing's bowl, "I remember you like this."

When he went out to dinner with Xi Qing, there were some An old duck kelp soup, he noticed that Xi Qing was going to clip the kelp in it, and guessed that he should like this.

The taste of this kelp is not as fresh and tender as Baiweixuan's thousands of choices, but Xi Qing eats it very seriously.I couldn't help thinking that even though this person might not like him all his life, at least he had noticed what he liked and cared about himself, and he didn't have so many regrets.

"Do you want to try this?" Gong Xiqiao picked up a piece of yam from the white soup, "I think it's not bad."

Seeing that Xi Qing did not refuse, Gong Xiqiao put the yam into his bowl: "You sometimes don't. When you eat on time, you must eat something that nourishes your stomach."

"Okay." Xi Qing smiled.

Producer Zhou looked in horror at the smile on Xi Qing's face and Gong Xiqiao's eyes, as if he was watching a miracle.

Dani next to her looked at Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing thoughtfully, and shook her head with a smile after a while.

"What are you thinking?" Chen Yi put a chicken wing into her bowl.

"It's alright," Dani said in his ear, "I'm thinking nonsense, I think my brain is a little weird."

"Wonderful?" Chen Yi looked at her in confusion.

Even she herself thought this idea was strange, so she was embarrassed to say it, and when she saw Chen Yi asked, she just shook her head.

How could these two people...?