Chapter 24

On the top floor of the quiet revolving restaurant, Gong Xiqiao took the menu from the waiter, and in the sight of many people, he leisurely ordered his favorite dishes. His relaxed attitude seemed to be unaffected by the atmosphere.

Seeing him like this, Xi Qing refused the waiter's hand over the menu: "I can do the same as this gentleman."

Sun Jingxue gently stirred the coffee in the cup with a spoon, and glanced at Gong Xiqiao several times, then Looking at Xi Qing with a smile : "It's my honor that Patriarch Xi is willing to come here."

Xi Qing shook the napkin, put it on her lap, and said indifferently, "It was Xi who disturbed Miss Sun."

Although Sun Jingxue is in her thirties, because she has never been married, everyone respectfully calls him President Sun or Miss Sun. In the business circle, she can also be regarded as a person who is not allowed to be a woman. Although she is not as big as the Xi family in recent years, most people do not dare to provoke her.

"Patriarch Xi is very polite. I invited you to have a meal a few days ago, because you were busy with business and couldn't have this opportunity. I am fortunate to be sitting with you today, so why bother," Sun Jingxue looked at Gong Xiqiao with a half-smiling smile. With a glance, "I just didn't expect Shao Qiao to meet you. If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't invite Shao Qiao so abruptly today." Having said that, there was some regret in her tone, but the corners of her smiling eyes were still looking towards you. Gong Xiqiao glanced at him. Gong Xiqiao looked at the woman sitting opposite him. She was wearing a long burgundy dress, and her brown wavy curly hair matched her fair skin. Although her appearance was a little ordinary, she had the unique charm of a mature woman. Noticing that the other party's eyes fell on him, Gong Xiqiao returned a polite smile. Seeing his smile, Sun Jingxue's eyes lit up, but when she saw Xi Qing next to Gong Xiqiao, she could only regret it, "The French cuisine in this restaurant is not bad. You two should try it later."

The man in the suit standing behind her handed her a beautiful lady's mobile phone. She took it and glanced at the caller ID and pressed the reject button with the same expression.

After a meal, Gong Xiqiao found that Sun Jingxue was a woman who was very good at chatting. At least he found that the man in a suit behind her had been looking at her with admiration. From her conversation and temperament alone, this was indeed the case. A woman who attracts the opposite sex.

However... He and this Miss Sun don't know each other at all, and the people under her "invite" him to lunch with such a strong attitude must have a reason.

"I don't know if Miss Sun has invited her so graciously. What's the matter?" The disappointing words are always said at the end. Gong Xiqiao wiped the corners of his mouth and looked at the man in suit behind Sun Jingxue with a smile, "This gentleman is amazing. , My little assistant is just a little girl in her early twenties, so she's terrified."

Sun Jingxue frowned, turned to look at the man in the suit behind her, and said apologetically, "This is a misunderstanding, the following People are ignorant, so I apologize to Miss Assistant on their behalf, I have absolutely no ill will towards Young Master Qiao." She put the handkerchief that had wiped the corner of her mouth on the plate aside, and smiled lightly, "I just saw Young Master Qiao by chance a few days ago. The movie you acted in was amazed by the character you played, so as a fan, I wanted to meet my idol and have a meal. I just didn't expect things to turn out like this, and I'm deeply sorry." Chen, who was dining at the next table Ke thinks these words are a bit off-putting, this President Sun's words... seems a bit ambiguous? "I'm really flattered to have a fan like President Sun," Gong Xiqiao smiled, with a hint of joy on the corners of his eyes and brows, "It's really nice that someone likes my character." Perhaps because the smile on Gong Xiqiao's face was too sincere, Sun Jingxue was stunned for a moment, and then smiled relievedly: "I will continue to support Qiao Shao's future works, if you don't mind, can you sign me? ?"

She handed Gong Xiqiao a lady's wallet, and she didn't care that there were still many important documents and cards in the wallet.

Gong Xiqiao took the wallet and quickly signed his name with a signature pen. Joe word, also dragged out a beautiful tail.

"Qiao Shao is not only handsome, but also has good acting skills, and the hyphenation is so beautiful," Sun Jingxue praised after taking the wallet, "I will definitely treasure this wallet."

Sitting next to them watching the interaction between the two Xi Qing's face sank inexplicably.

Sun Jingxue glanced at Xi Qing and said with a smile, "I'm really sorry for taking so much time between Xi and Qiao Shao. We'll have dinner together next time." Speaking of which, she winked at Gong Xiqiao , " I know that the seafood in a restaurant tastes very good."

Gong Xiqiao smiled and did not speak.

"Then I'll go first, today's meal was very pleasant, see you next time." Sun Jingxue stood up and smiled at the two outstanding young men in front of her. In the presence of a man like Xi Qing, Gong Xiqiao was not set off by him so that he had no sense of existence. Instead, he was like a soft luminous body, which made people unconsciously notice him. Such a man is really attractive.

"Miss Sun, walk slowly." Gong Xiqiao got up, shook hands with Sun Jingxue politely, and let go after a few seconds.

On the other hand, Xi Qing didn't move from the seat, just nodded slightly to Sun Jingxue indifferently .

After Sun Jingxue politely said goodbye to him again, she left with someone unhurried.

After she left, Chen Ke and the other three slowly breathed a sigh of relief. Although I don't know what this Sun always intends, from the current situation , the matter is resolved.

"Thank you for what happened just now, President Xi," Gong Xiqiao sat back in the chair and smiled at Xi Qing, "However, today is also a coincidence." At that time, when Xi Qing suddenly got off the car, he was also a little surprised. Today If it wasn't for Xi Qing's presence, he would probably have used some means to resolve this matter.

"It's not a coincidence, I came here on a special trip," Xi Qing looked at him, and said in a strange tone: "This President Sun is good at everything, but he prefers beautiful men."

Gong Xiqiao raised his eyebrows slightly: "What do you mean? "

She has raised two or three artists, and Liang Yumeng is the most valued one." Xi Qing looked at Gong Xiqiao from head to toe, "She likes men like you the most."

Gong Xiqiao smiled lightly : "I don't really like other people's games of compulsion." Xi Qing mentioned Liang Yumeng specifically, just casually or reminding him?

Xi Qing glanced at him and didn't say a word. After a while, she said, "Call me if you have something to do. This circle is only bright on the outside, and it has always been filthy and dirty. You think those male artists who are supported by Sun Jingxue are forced to do so. ?"

Gong Xiqiao looked at Xi Qing silently, this person not only sent him home when he was drunk, but also helped him inquire about the secret gossip in the entertainment industry. Such a serious face is really kind of talking about who is being taken care of by whom. ...an indescribable contrast. Thinking of this, Gong Xiqiao couldn't help laughing softly, and then said sincerely: "Thank you for coming here today, but unfortunately I have to participate in a magazine cover shoot and interview at 3 o'clock this afternoon, otherwise I can have a good night tonight. Please have a meal." Hearing this, Xi Qing's heart was moved, and she tried to maintain a serious expression on her face: "It's fine if you're fine, you can treat the guest when you' re free next time." "That's good," Mr. Xi Qiao glanced at the time, got up and said, "Then I'll take a step first." After a few steps, he made a phone call gesture with his hand in his ear, "Call if you need anything."

"Okay," Xi Qing nods, "Let's call." The

assistant watched Gong Xiqiao and his party leave, and whispered, "Boss, the company summary meeting is still half an hour away."

"I see," Xi Qing stood up , the momentum of the whole body is no longer restrained, and the expression on the assistant's face is more cautious, "Do you want to say hello to Mr. Sun?"

"No, she is a wise person." Xi Qing said with a sullen face, "The name is Liang Yumeng. You can take care of it with the artists."

In a certain crew, Liang Yumeng, who was drinking water, suddenly knocked over the water glass, and the surrounding staff rushed forward to greet him.

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern," Liang Yumeng smiled, but felt a little uneasy. He has been with Sun Jingxue for six or seven years, and Sun Jingxue is also very kind to him, but whenever he thinks of the look in the eyes of those behind him, he feels uncomfortable.

He is now an actor, he no longer needs to look at people's faces, and the film appointments are more and more constant. He doesn't want to live in the shadow of Sun Jingxue anymore, but he doesn't dare to tear his face with Sun Jingxue. Having been by her side for so many years, he knows Sun Jingxue's hobbies. Gong Xiqiao is definitely the kind of person that Sun Jingxue likes, so recently, in order to attract Sun Jingxue's attention to Gong Xiqiao, he always mentions Gong Xi to Sun Jingxue intentionally or unintentionally. Qiao, even deliberately let people spread photos of his good relationship with Gong Xiqiao on Weibo. Then he received news today that Sun Jingxue asked Gong Xiqiao to have dinner. At noon, he tried to make a phone call, but she didn't even answer the phone, so she hung up immediately, indicating that Gong Xiqiao was attractive to her. . Thinking of this, the smile on Liang Yumeng's face darkened a bit. It wasn't because he was cruel, but he didn't want to waste his youth by guarding an old woman in her thirties. There were so many young and tender women in the entertainment industry. How can I be willing to let myself hang on a woman who is three years older than me.

Thinking that he had just been flirting with a little artist for a few days, and was discovered by Sun Jingxue. Not only was he beaten by those dog legs, but even the little artist was hidden in the snow, he couldn't help but feel hatred in his heart, Sun Jingxue Did he put his man's self-esteem in his eyes?

Knowing that Sun Jingxue was so vicious, he would never have set foot on her boat...

Taking a sip of the cold tea in the cup , he lowered his head to hide the cruelty in his eyes.

If Gong Xiqiao wants to blame, he can only blame his outstanding face, which has become a roadblock for many people.

At this moment, his assistant walked over to him in a panic, bent down and whispered in his ear: "Brother Liang, Mr. Sun is looking for you, and it doesn't sound like a good tone to me."

When Liang Yumeng heard the words, he hit again. Flip the cup in your hand.