Chapter 26

Gong Xiqiao walked into the ward and saw Liang Yumeng looking very embarrassed. His nose was blue and his face was almost unrecognizable. His left foot was in a plaster cast, and his left arm was wrapped around his neck with a thick gauze. In view of the uneven board size, it is no wonder that the media will be completely blocked from allowing interviews to be filmed. If this look is seen by fans, I don't know how much fans will be lost.

"Brother Liang, why did you fall like this?" Gong Xiqiao put down the flowers and fruits in his hand, and walked to the hospital bed with a worried expression, "What did the doctor say, when will you recover?"

Liang Yumeng saw Gong Xiqiao treating him to himself . He was very concerned, and thought that he didn't know what he was calculating, so he breathed a sigh of relief and said with a wry smile: "I was in a hurry to go out this afternoon, so I rolled down the stairs, except for a few stitches on the head, other places The injury is not particularly serious." Only he knew that his legs and hands were broken by someone, and it would take a lot of time to recover.

"It's not a trivial matter to hurt your head," Gong Xiqiao took out a bright red apple from the fruit bowl by the bed, and slowly peeled it with a folding fruit knife. The thin peel seemed to be a work of art in his hands. It fell a little but didn't break, "If people hurt their brains, it's easy to do wrong things."

He cut open the cut fruit, handed half of it to Liang Yumeng, and put the other half back into the fruit bowl, "Everyone makes mistakes. However, if you make some mistakes, you will have to pay the price, Brother Liang, do you think this is true?" Lifting the long peel, watching it swirl beautifully in the air, Gong Xiqiao showed a satisfied smile.

Liang Yumeng squeezed Apple's hand tightly, trying to squeeze out a smile but gave up because of the wound on his face: "Xiao Qiao's words make sense, but there are always a lot of last resorts in this world..."

"Since Brother Liang thinks there are The reason is good," Gong Xiqiao interrupted Liang Yumeng with a smile, his eyes fell on Liang Yumeng's plastered left leg, and he said with some regret, "Brother Liang has injured his leg like this, and the filming will start in half a month. I'm afraid I won't be able to star in the movie, this is a big investment movie tailored for you."

"There's nothing I can do about it." Liang Yumeng complained inwardly, and felt a little angry and uneasy. What do Gong Xiqiao's words mean, are they implying him? / "Brother Liang is hurt so badly, remember to take a good rest , II won't bother you anymore," Gong Xiqiao stood up and threw the peel into the trash can next to him, and when he walked to the door, he suddenly turned his head and set his eyes on Liang Yumeng's face, "Brother Liang has taken care of me these days, I will keep it in my heart. ." "He knows what I did before," Liang Yumeng threw the apple that he took a bite to. Shen said, "I underestimated him before."

Liang Yumeng's manager's face changed slightly, he looked at Gong Xiqiao in surprise, but only saw the back of a leaving. The more he thought about it, the more flustered he walked to the bedside, worried: "Brother Liang, what do you mean by Gong Xiqiao?"

"Then what should we do now?" The agent said worriedly, "And the crew of "Realizing the Dream", you can't go to the show if you are injured, and I will pay for the liquidated damages. I will try to get the minimum amount, take a good rest during this time, don't think too much."

He took out the crumpled check from under the pillow, turned to the agent and said, "There are five million here, more than enough to pay the liquidated damages."

The agent looked at the crumpled check and hesitated, "Brother Liang, this check is no longer valid?"

" Why?" Liang Yumeng's expression changed.

"It...wrinkles too much, and the bank won't exchange it."

"Xiao Qiao, isn't it a good thing for you to have a quarrel with Liangyingdi now?" Chen Ke was a little worried, "He is an actor now and has some status in the circle. , there are quite a few tricks, this kind of person is not easy to deal with."

"What about the actor, this circle has always been the most realistic," Gong Xiqiao sneered, "His legs and hands are so injured that many scenes will not be able to be filmed in the future, etc. Everyone in the circle knew that the backer behind him had also left, so it was lively."

"Little Qiao means ..."

Gong Xiqiao smiled and flipped through the script Chen Kexin brought in his hand: "We don't need to do anything." In this circle, there are many people who want to trample others to death. There are many male artists in the circle who follow the same route as Liang Yumeng, and there are only so many big productions that can be successfully shown in the cinema every year. Everyone wants to be famous, everyone wants to be a brother, so they can only beat their competitors to death . more opportunities. Liang Yumeng fell into a tumble this time. When "Guoye" has not yet been released, everyone may still think about it and dare not do it, but after "Guoye" is released, it may be a hack to greet Liang Yumeng. The negative news is overwhelming. At that time, there are many muddy fishes, and it would be easier for him to pit Liang Yumeng. Xiaoyao was dumbfounded listening to the conversation between Gong Xiqiao and Chen Ke, she couldn't believe her ears, how could the male god be so... clear?

However, the way the male god sneered just now was so cool.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a sword being drawn in the car.

Gong Xiqiao took out his mobile phone and saw that there was a text message on it. The content of the text message was very simple, only three words and a period.

do not worry.

Gong Xiqiao looked at these three words, and was stunned for a while, then laughed, tapped his finger on the keyboard sensing area, and finally just put the phone back.

"Boss?" Seeing that the boss seemed to be distracted, the assistant had to say, "The spokesperson candidates provided by the propaganda department are not bad, what do you think ?"

Xi Qing looked away from the mobile phone screen that had never been lit up. He took a few photos from his assistant, flipped through them, and pulled out one of them, "Who is this person?" The

publicity manager glanced at the photo and said with a dry smile, "This artist is named Liang Yumeng, and he took it with him. Having won the Golden Rabbit Award, the camera sense is also strong... "

"Too old," Xi Qing threw the photo aside, "he's not suitable." The

propaganda manager nodded and said, "That's injured true. I heard that he was injured again this afternoon, so he might not be able to cooperate. Our publicity work."

"Well," Xi Qingt with new satisfaction, flipping through the remaining photos in his hand, there were men and women in them, and he didn't know them, "This time our product launch is very important, It is aimed at the young group with spending power. In addition to the requirements of appearance and age, it is also very important for the spokesperson to have an aristocratic temperament, you should consider the choice of the spokesperson." The

propaganda manager smiled bitterly in his heart, these people he selected, Already a well-known and temperamental artist in the circle. The temperament of an artist is slowly accumulated. Any kind of extravagance and elegance is piled up with money. How can a young and handsome newcomer get such a luxurious and domineering feeling?

But the boss is right, the ideal spokesperson should have these conditions, but in fact there is a gap between the ideal and the reality. After the meeting, the publicity manager found the boss's first assistant in private, "Assistant Gou, it's hard to find young artists with good looks

and temperament in the circle now. Do you have any suitable candidates to recommend?"

He looked at the publicity manager, and sighed regretfully: "I fly around with my boss to inspect work all day, and I don't have time to understand the entertainment industry. However, you can learn more about the recently popular and well-born artist, and maybe you can find an artist who meets the boss's requirements. "

Hey, I had to do this," the publicity manager took a few steps, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

Recently, Dahong has a good temperament and a good background?!

He looked back at Gou Tezhu, who had a normal expression, as if he had opened up the second line of Ren and Du. , said with a smile: "Please don't worry, Gou Te, I will definitely find a suitable spokesperson. "

"Yade, a high-end men's clothing brand under Xi's, wants to ask Xiao Qiao to be the spokesperson?" Xiang Hong was a little happy and a little unbelievable when he heard Chen Ke's report, "Didn't Yade always like to use big names? "This is a good opportunity. You mention this to Xiao Qiao, Let's see if he is willing to accept this endorsement." Although Xiang Hong wished that Gong Xiqiao immediately agreed to accept this endorsement, he would not violate the good conditions he promised at the beginning. Chen Ke knew what the boss was worried about, and nod in agreement.

"It means that their new product is aimed at young and high-end consumer groups, and Xiao Qiao's temperament and image are very in line with their products," Chen Ke thought for a while, but did not mention that Xi Qing might have a good relationship with Gong Xiqiao again. He just said, "The endorsement fee given by the other party is also very reasonable. There is no intention of lowering the price because Xiao Qiao is a newcomer. It seems very sincere." When Gong Xiqiao received a call from Chen Ke, creator he was having dinner with the mains of the cast of "Lord Uncle". Because the movie made a lot of money, the whole group was exposed, so everyone was smiling. Especially the male and female protagonists, who were originally just some famous but lacking worth artists, but now the box office has gone up, and their worth has also gone up, such a great thing, can they be unhappy? Xu Chao, who played the male protagonist , has been on the road for four or five years, and his acting skills are also good, but he is a little lacking in heart, which makes the agent very headache. Completely perfect without dead ends? "Junior brother, you are my brother's noble man," Xu Chao leaned on Gong Xiqiao's shoulders drunk, "If it weren't for you, I would not be where I am today." When Gong Xiqiao chose the role of the second male in the script, he followed The director recommended him to play the male lead. The director was a little unhappy at first, but after seeing a sum of money invested by Gong Xiqiao, he endured it. It turned out that he was in the TV series to make movies, just to improve his style, so that he could get a higher salary when shooting TV in the future. As for other things, he didn't even dare to think about it.

Who would expect a low-budget movie that couldn't even get the money together?

But sometimes, miracles happen like this, he is now on fire, and the film appointments are even more continuous. He knew very well that all this was brought by Gong Xiqiao.

"This big box office sale has increased my salary by a full 100,000 yuan per episode, which is enough for me to buy top game equipment," Xu Chao smiled contentedly, "I'll mess with you in the future. "

His agent Seeing his stupid appearance, he covered his face in horror, how could he bring out such a heartless and nasty artist?

Gong Xiqiao looked at Xu Chao's small appearance and smiled helplessly.In fact, at the beginning, he just asked Chen Ke to recommend a suitable candidate for him. It happened that the director of the crew of "Uncle Brother" made him appreciate it, so after recommending Xu Chao, he added it. an investment .

He also didn't expect that this play would make Xu Chao popular, so this time it can only be considered unintentional. Xu Chao is so grateful to him, he really doesn't know what to say.