Chapter 78

After Gong Xiqiao received the trophy, the acceptance speech has not yet been spoken. There are already online media in China that have launched this news, the title is "The Youngest Golden Leaf Award Winner in the Flower Country: Gong Xiqiao".

After Gong Xiqiao sat on the chair with the trophy in his arms, there was already a lot of congratulations in the country, and the Internet was even more lively. Qiao Fan, who was trampled on and off by the Nan fans, slapped the faces of the Nan Fans with a tone of not caring about children, but he still saved face for Gu Nan. Everyone agreed that this was the case. It's a fan behavior, not an idol.

As for whether it really has nothing to do with idols, many people don't care at all. They only know that the fans of Gu Nan's family have insinuated that Gong Xiqiao is not as good as Gu Nan before the awards. As a result , Gong Xiqiao took the actor and beat them hard. Face.

It's a joke to say that Gu Nan is popular abroad. Didn't you see that those international big names were talking and laughing with Gong Xiqiao? Also, the director and the hero and heroine of "Golden Manor 2" treat Gong Xiqiao very kindly. If this doesn't explain Gong Xiqiao's popularity abroad, it is simply a hooligan.

What, you said that Gong Xiqiao is famous internationally by his paintings and calligraphy, unlike Gu Nan , who is based on real film and television works?

Ouch, if you are not convinced, let your Nanda also perform calligraphy and painting, win the Golden Leaf Award for Best Actor, and ask international superstars to take a photo with him and walk the red carpet with him. We will never say that he does not rely on strength.

Besides, don't look at how old your family's Gu Nan is compared to other people's Qiao Shao, how long you have been in the circle, and comparing your achievements after ten years of mixing with others' achievements in less than two years, it is more than a loss. How dare you say that you are stronger than others?

You are jumping up and down like this, does your film emperor Gu know that he is too lazy to pay attention to you without seeing other Qiao fans?

The country is in a sea of ​​​​joy. The crew of "Golden Manor 2" and "The Hero of Heroes" are also very happy. "Golden Manor 2" won the best screenwriter and best cinematography, and "The Hero of Heroes" " I won the best screenplay and the best actor.

At the end of the award ceremony, Phillips said to Gongxiqiao: "Joe, our movie will be released worldwide next month. When we go to Huaguo to promote, I hope you can join us ."

"My honor, Gong Xiqiao smiled and agreed to Director Phillips' request. After everyone took a group photo, he hurriedly went to the crew of "The Great Hero".

"It was a wise decision to ask Joe to play this role . What do you think, Willis?" Phillips looked at Gongxiqiao' s back and said to Willis with a smile.

Willis shrugged. "You're right." But boasting is not a good habit.

"Little Qiao," Director Wang saw Gong Xiqiao coming towards them, holding the golden leaf trophy in his hand, so he said with a smile, "Congratulations , congratulations, I want to treat us all to a feast when we go back. "

No problem," Gong Xiqiao said with a big smile, "don't say one meal, just ten meals will do."

"That's what you said ," Xu Chao grabbed his neck and said with a smile, "Anyway, we Everyone heard it, don't go back when you go back." The

others laughed when they heard the words, but intentionally or unintentionally, they were more respectful to Gong Xiqiao.

"Be mentally prepared when you go out," Director Wang pointed to the door, "There may be many reporters waiting for you outside."

Gong Xiqiao held the trophy in his arms a little tighter, and said, "So do you."

"The Great Hero" won this award this time, which means that it was a great success before it was broadcast, so after the release, no matter what the box office is, word of mouth will not escape. Even in the future, whenever someone takes stock of classic movies, it will be one of them.

For Director Wang, as the last film he directed in his life, "The Great Hero" was a success, and he has no regrets.

He is very happy that his film can cultivate a Golden Leaf Award winner.For famous directors, being able to cultivate outstanding actors is also a success.

As soon as the crew went out, Guo saw a group of reporters crowding around, especially Gong Xiqiao. As soon as he showed up, before he could calm down, he found himself surrounded by long guns and short cannons, and constantly flashing lights.

There are many reporters surrounding Gong Xiqiao, including reporters from Huaguo and foreign countries. Obviously, everyone is very interested in him as a new actor.

"Joe, congratulations on winning the best actor, but I heard that you also played an important role in "Golden Manor 2", is this true?" The question was a foreign reporter.

"Yes, but my plot is only a few minutes short, so it's not an important role," Gong Xiqiao smiled at the reporter who asked the question.

When Hua Guo reporter heard this, he was a little stunned. When did Gong Xiqiao join the cast of "Golden Manor 2", why didn't they know anything about it? This movie is about to be released in China, and the news is revealed. Gong Xiqiao is really hiding it tightly. No wonder at the awards ceremony, the organizers will arrange for him to sit with the director of "Golden Manor 2" and the hero and heroine. .

A certain national station reporter who knew the inside information smiled proudly in his heart. He had known about this a long time ago. If it hadn't been for a gag order, the news would have leaked out long ago.

But Qiao Shao won the Golden Leaf Award for Best Actor, which is really a gratifying thing!

"Qiao Shao, I'm a reporter from Feiteng.com. After you win this award, will you try a new type of work?" You know, since Gong Xiqiao's debut, all the leading roles have been costumes, and there are almost no fashion dramas or life dramas. .

"I have this idea, but I don't force it. The main thing is to see the quality of the script." Gong Xiqiao smiled calmly, "Now my primary job is to make "Cultivation" well."

Well, he is really a reliable boyfriend, At this time, he did not forget to help the film works invested by Xi Qing to increase the popularity.

Because Gong Xiqiao took the actor, the reporters at the scene were very enthusiastic, but they were not excessive. When Gong Xiqiao was about to leave, although they were reluctant, they did not make any moves to prevent people from leaving.

However, although the reporter did not forcibly hold Gong Xiqiao, a young man stepped out from the side, blocking his progress.

Seeing this, Chen Ke, who was following Gong Xiqiao, said in Gong Xiqiao's ear: "This is the idol star of the long stick country, and it is very popular in our country."

Gong Xiqiao looked up at the male artist in front of him, pretending to be very The thick, reddish-brown hair is a little long, covering the ears and forehead. The nose is quite straight, but there are traces of the knife being used .

"Mr. Gongxi, can we take a photo together?" The male artist's Hua Guoyu was not particularly natural, and it sounded strange.

Gong Xiqiao glanced at the army of reporters behind him, and smiled apologetically: "Sorry, it's a little inconvenient now, next time we take a photo together, okay?"

The smile on the male artist's face froze, waiting for Gong Xiqiao to get on. After the car, he whispered a curse in the Chinese language of the long stick.

Even if a reporter filmed this scene, a reporter from the Long Stick Country would not admit that his artist was ignored for the sake of his own face. Even if he was angry, nothing happened. Even Gong Xiqiao got it. The news of the actor was not much mentioned in their country.

Huaguo reporters didn't care so much. Even if someone sent back a photo of the scene, the title would be "The popular artist in the long stick country took the initiative to ask for a group photo, but the actor of Gongxi refused because he was too busy."

As soon as the news was sent back to China, it immediately exploded. You must know that this long-stick country artist named Li Hanjin has a lot of brainless fans in Huaguo. These little girls have to die for their brother Li, and even pool money to buy luxury goods. Gift gifts, how can someone ignore their "universal invincible handsome brother", when even go to Gong Xiqiao's Weibo and yell at him, saying that he just won a Golden Leaf Award actor, what's so great, their idol is The superstar of the whole East, Gong Xiqiao, an artist who has not debuted for two years, why should he look down on their idol.

It's a pity that, apart from these brainless fans, many people think that there is something wrong with Gong Xiqiao's actions. What's more, it is stated in the reporter's article that Gong Xiqiao refused to take a photo because he was leaving in a hurry. If you have the opportunity to take a photo again, are these brainless fans so glass-hearted?

There is also a popular artist in the big slap in the long stick country, and he is too embarrassed to call himself the king of the east. It's ridiculous, right? Gongxi Qiao Tangtang is a Golden Leaf Award winner, but is he not even an idol artist who has no acting skills and whose appearance depends entirely on plastic surgery?

Also said that Gong Xiqiao doesn't have the handsome fan of Li Hanjin,are you blind?Even if an 80-year-old lady chooses, do you still think Gong Xiqiao dumps Li Hanjin for dozens of streets?

Everyone is about to laugh at the stupid remarks of the brain-damaged fans. What kind of thing is Li Hanjin abroad, can he still see his face after combing his thick bangs?

Some late-night parties who can't sleep, after being bored, simply compare the appearance of the two people at a 360-degree angle without any dead ends. There are people who are more immoral, and even found the photos of Li Hanjin who did not have plastic surgery when he was a child and Gong Xiqiao when he was a child. The photos are compared, and finally a conclusion is drawn that this is the gap between the real monkey and the prince.

After comparing his appearance and academic qualifications, Li Hanjin didn't even graduate from high school, so he lost again.

Then compared to the temperament, the result was even more appalling, Gong Xiqiao dumped Li Hanjin hundreds of streets again.

Compared to winning the trophy, Gong Xiqiao made his debut less than two years ago, and won the Qianhua Award for Best Newcomer and Best Male Supporting Actor, and the Golden Leaf Award for three extremely high-quality trophies. As for Li Hanjin, what are those awards that I haven't heard of before? If this counts, Gong Xiqiao's tall calligraphy and painting competition trophies are enough to crush Li Hanjin into scum.

Some netizens said that Li Hanjin still has one point that can beat Gong Xiqiao, and that is the brain damage of fans.

Most of Gong Xiqiao's fans are rational. Even if someone slanders Gong Xiqiao, they will not jump around, but after finding evidence Therefore , they will have a polite debate with the other party. Sometimes even because the literary talent is too good and the logic is too clear, the crowd of onlookers will kneel down.

Therefore, many people think that among Gong Xiqiao's fans, there must be many academic masters.

Although there is absolutely no basis for "what kind of idol attracts what kind of fans", but netizens don't care about this, anyway, in their eyes, Gong Xiqiao is the god of learning, and many die-hard Qiao fans are academic masters. If the grades are not good, I would be embarrassed to call myself Qiao Fan.

Here, when everyone is still using their strength to crush the brainless fans, there is new news coming back to China, that is, Gong Xiqiao himself admitted that he played a role in "Golden Manor 2", but it was only a friendly cameo. Not an important role.

Many Qiao fans have expressed that I, Qiao, are so sincere. Other artists boasted that they played an important role in a blockbuster, but he publicly stated that he was not an important role. Such an upright artist really breaks the hearts of fans. what.

Why didn't Joe's work team stop him and take advantage of this opportunity to make himself too valuable, why should he tell the truth? I haven't seen a certain actor who stepped on Qiao Shao, but just went to a certain blockbuster to make soy sauce. After returning to China, are they embarrassed to say that he played an opponent with a certain big name?

Well, this "a certain actor" is Gu Nan whose face was swollen.Originally, his work team saw that Li Hanjin and his stubborn fans had already attracted all the energy, and before they could breathe a sigh of relief, the war broke out on them again.

It's also their unfortunate fate. They originally wanted to take this opportunity to hype Gu Nan, but who knew that Gong Xiqiao actually took back the Best Actor trophy.

In fact, it's not their fault. Everyone thinks that Gong Xiqiao can't really win the award, so they use such propaganda methods.Since Gu Nan returned to China, he has found that the domestic market has been seized by many newcomers. Although the propaganda said that he came back because he missed his motherland, well-informed people in the circle knew that it was because he did not do well abroad. Only chose to return to China to continue development.

However, people are taking a break from tea. Xi Qiao's chance to be nominated reminds netizens of Gu Nan's past scenery, and also lets everyone know that the position of the first brother in Gu Nan's circle is unshakable.

Who knows that Gong Xiqiao's luck is so unbelievable, that he can win the Golden Leaf Award for Best Actor in less than two years after entering the circle?Normal people would not dare to think of such a good thing, but he did it so easily!

Therefore, in this circle, acting skills, appearance, and connections are very important, but luck is also one of the elements that cannot be ignored, such as... Gong Xiqiao.

Counting down his works since his debut, the first one was a dog-blood costume drama, which could also explode in ratings, and he was the third most popular male.

Not to mention the later "Xianshan Yuan", he said that the low-cost "Uncle Brother", which invested less than 10 million yuan, earned back several hundred million at the box office. He was also one of the main investors and made a lot of money. Not to mention, he also popularized the male artist of his own company. What do you think this is not good luck against the sky?

Later, "National Industry", this kind of big production that everyone can't squeeze into the head, he is valued by the grandson of Admiral Zheng because of his appearance and talent, and he personally recommended it. Such good luck is simply a winner in life. things that can be encountered.

Fortunately, what they did this time is not very obvious. As long as they don't admit it,others can't catch any black spots.Therefore, when some artists who were friends with Gong Xiqiao posted on Weibo to congratulate Gong Xiqiao, Gu Nan also posted a congratulatory Weibo with very gentle and close words, which made everyone who saw it felt that Gu Nan was really doing it for him. Gong Xiqiao is happy.

So those things in the past were only done by fans' behavior or Gu Nan's films, and have nothing to do with Gu Nan himself, right?

Xi Qing took a sip of coffee and frowned as she watched the winds change on the Internet. He is not a simple netizen, so he remains skeptical about this.

He also read the long Weibo before. Although there is no mention of Gong Xiqiao, there is a taste of stepping on Gong Xiqiao in it.

Anyway, he looked unhappy.

It's strange that he can be happy when the lover he puts on the top of his heart is trampled on like this.

The next morning, after Xi Qing went to the company, he asked Gou Te to send an e -mail to the executives of each branch, that is, the products of the company refused to use Gu Nan as a spokesperson.

As for this matter, it is possible that he misunderstood and wronged Gu Nan?

Is it a little too harsh?

It didn't matter, anyway, he felt that only by doing so would make him feel comfortable.

As soon as the well-informed directors in the entertainment industry heard the news, they murmured in their hearts. It seems that the film emperor Gu accidentally offended Mr. Xi?

So the directors who wanted to work with Gu Nan began to hesitate. If they cooperated with Gu Nan, would Mr. Xi think that they were with Gu Nan?

The author has something to say: Under absolute power, all means are paper tigers.