Chapter 8

Kentrell pov

I sat up watching on the camera as A'mari tossed and turned on the bed having a nightmare. I turned my phone off as I saw jazz moving. My phone keep going off cuz A'mari moving in her bed is sending motion signls to the camera.

I laid back down going to sleep. She'll be alright.

A'mari pov

I jumped out my sleep from the nightmare. I sat up covered in sweat. I just cride intill I couldn't anymore. I got up going in the bathroom throwing up everything. When I was done I felt so weak. I flushed  the toilet and brushed my teeth and used Listerine and then I laid down putting cartoons on.

I started thinking about me and daddy favorite song together and started humming it

" I am a sinner, who's probably gonna sin again. Lord forgive me, Lord forgive me. For things I don't understand. Sometimes I gotta be alone."

That's are favorite part of the song. I kelp huming it. I felt like someone was seating next to me and someone was seating on the other side of me. A smile grew across my face as I started to feel safe. My ears were ringing. And then all I hard was

The voice. Your never alone

I laid under the covers feeling myself falling back to sleep.

Jazz pov

I went in A'mari's room seating on her bed pulling the cover back some. I shook her. Her eyes poped open she stared at me for about 3 minutes. Then she sat up straching. .

Me. Get ready

She got up going in the bathroom. I got up leaving. Kentrell is flying me out to Hawaii. He always letting me go on trips. I finished packing my suitcase.

Love is staying with my momma. She loves my baby. I put my suitcase in the hallway and I went and took a shower getting into a simple outfit.

Kentrell. You ready?

I nodded he went and got A'mari and love then we got in the truck driving to my momma house dropping love off. Then to the airport. He gave me the plan ticket. I looked back at A'mari seeing her stare out the window. I got my stuff going in the airport.

A'mari pov

I watched as we pulled off from the airport. I heard kentrell on the phone. When we got back to the house he didn't make me go to my room. I sat on the couch.

Kentrell. You wanna go to a sleepover at starr house

I nodded not even looking his way. He called somebody walking off

Kentrell. Go pack you some cloths

I got up going upstairs. I got a bag  off the shelf.

I put about 4 outfits in it

I put about 4 outfits in it. 3 pjs. Underwer and socks. Then I put a pair of shoes in there. I got my tooth brush and put it in here to. Then I put all my inhalers in there to. Just in case.