Chapter 73

A'mari pov

I saw the sun rise. I got up as my alarm went off. I didn't fall to sleep so I didn't really need the alarm. I went and took a shower. Put deodorant on. Brushed my teeth and put my outfit on. I put my shoes on. I got my book bag packing it up. I put my bookbag on. When jazz came in here I picked my cheer bag up also getting my phone and charger.

I went downstairs with them

Kam. Good morning

I waved going in the kitchen. She sat breakfast in front of me. I ate a little before drinking the juice

Kayden. Did you go to sleep?

I shrugged. Jazz gave me my lunch

Kentrell. Let's go.

Me, kayden and kam got in the car. Kentrell didn't come out yet

Kam. A'mari

I looked up seeing him looking at me

Kam. Did you sleep last night

I shook my head

He nodded kentrell got in the car driving to kayden school first. Then he dropped me off. I went in still hearing my stuff.

Jr. Hey A'mari

Me. Hey jr

He hurried and kissed my lips. I hugged him. Then I hugged my friends and we went to class. I got my warmup

Mr Wilson. A'mari

I look at him

Mr Wilson. Are u ok?

I nodded smiling a little. I'm sleepy. I sat down

Jr. You look like you haven't sleep all night

I nodded and staring on my warm up.

After school

I put my cheer uniform on and my socks and shoes putting my braids in a ponytail putting the bow on my hair. I got my stuff putting it up. I got my phone going in the room we eat in. I sat down eating. I'm so tired

Harmony. You look exhausted

I feel high. Iv never been high before but I feel it now. I kelp my self awake finishing my food. I threw my trash away. Coach waved me over. I went to her. She picked me up. I laid on her shoulder closing my eyes going right to sleep.

1 hour

I woke up I stretched rubbing my eyes. I looked seeing that coach was having them line up. She put me down . I stood in line. We walked out. And then on the fild. We went to the bleachers. I laid on Layla sholder. She's a 8th grader. She wrapped her arm around my waist. The game hasn't started yet.

Coach. Y'all come stretch.

We got off the bleachers stretching. She fixed my ponytail and bow. We got back on the bleachers and the game started.

K'mari. We made it this far!!!!

Us. And we won't stop!!...now!!!

K'mari. Don't stop!!

Us. Get it, get it!!!!, come on and work for it!!!!!

K'mari. W!!! 👏👏

Me. I!!!👏👏

Harmony. N!!!!👏👏

Us. Win!!!!

We sat down she gave us water. About 15 minutes later coach told us to do another cheer.

Harmony. Extra!!!, extra!!! Read all about it!!!

Us. The Egals is gonna win!!!, theres no doubt about it!!!!

Harmony. Extra!, extra!, have you read all about it.

Us. We're leaving with that trophi there's no doubt about it!!!!!

We sat down watching jr staring running for a touchdown. We shook the pom poms to make cheer noise. Once he made the touch down we did the there for touch down. We sat back down.

Half time

We got on the field getting in are spot. The music started and we started the dance. Then we did the stunts. At the end me and harmony stood in the front. We did flips while they lined up. Then we got in line as they put on the song for us to walk back to the bleachers. Once we got there we got on the bleachers. Then we did 2 cheers.

Us. We're winners !!! Champs of the year!!!!. Please don't be mad you can try next year!!!!

K'mari started off the next cheers and then after we finished we sat down.

After the game

We got are cheer trophy and we went to the room. We stayed in are uniform taking pictures. Then we got are stuff saying bye to coach. I hugged and kissed all my family. They took pictures with me and they had to go. I got in the car with jazz, kentrell, kam and kayden. We went to the house. I went straight to my room talking a shower getting in my pjs. Then I brushed my teeth. And I went and laid in the bed.

Jazz. Are you hungry?

Me. No

She left out I heard a click. I stared at the wall. I'm not going to sleep.  I'm still scared.

Vote

Comment