Chapter 72

A'mari pov

Me and kam got in the car with kentrell. He drove and dropped kam off. Then we went to the house. My family is staying another day to come to the game tomorrow. I got my stuff going to the door. He unlocked the door. I went straight to my room closing the door. I put the stuff in the closet. I took my shoes off getting in the bed. I turned staring at the wall.

I heard jazz talking to somebody

Jazz. You hungry

??. No I want juice

It sound like mani. I fiddled with my fingers. I heard the lock on my door click. I closed my eyes feeling warmnest in my heart.

Later that night

Jazz. Come eat

I got up going downstairs with her. I sat at the table with them. I'm not hungry. I felt someone looking at me. I looked u seeing kentrell glaring at me.

I looked back down forcing myself to eat the vegetables.

Kayden. Why you sad?

I shook my head not even looking up. I finished eating. I stayed seating there intill they finshed and jazz took are plates. I went upstairs

Kayden. Can you play monster trucks with me

He got my hand pulling me in his room I guess. I sat on the floor. He gave me monster trucks to play with.

1 hour later

I felt someone staring at me. I looked at the food seeing jazz and kentrell. Ugh I'm in trouble. I played a little long. He started getting tired. We put his toys up and I left out his room going into my room. Kentrell kelp glaring at me.

Kayden. Good night A'mari

Me. Good night kayden

I laid in my bed turning facing the wall. I fiddled with my fingers. I stated falling to sleep.

Jazz pov

Me. Don't whoop her, she didn't do anything

Kentrell. I don't want her round my son

Me. Then tell kayden stop talking to her

Kentrell. No cuz I hate A'mari not kayden

I rolled my eyes changing the baby. I put her in a oncie. Kentrell left out the room. I tried to stop him. This man is going crazy and has became abusive. Not to me but to a whole child who has done nothing wrong. She's the quietest person in the house. She barely eat. She doesn't bother nobody but yet kentrell keep bothering her. I guess now you can say she's his punching bag. Mani came in here climbing on the bed.

Kentrell pov

I sat the belt down getting a pillow putting it on her head. She moved. I pushed it down until she started to fight to get the pillow off of her. I took the pillow off her face watching her gasp for air. I grabbed her arm feeling her shaking. I rolled my eyes letting her go getting my belt leaving.

A'mari pov

I'm scared to sleep now. He just tried to kill me. Tears rolled down my face. I stared at the wall. I can't wait for this summer. I stared at the wall to stay up

Vote

Comment