Chapter 65

Aj pov

I looked up seeing Anthony running downstairs. He ran in the kitchen. A'mari came down stairs with a angry look on her face

A'mari. Estoy harta de su estupido culo!!!
*im sick of his stupid ass!!!*

Me. Twin!!

She ignored me

Nana. A'mari

She came in the front room

Nana. Why you cussing?

A'mari. He keep bothering me

Nana. What he do?

A'mari. He keep say that I don't have parent and he keep hitting me to

Tt terrain. Anthony!

He came back out the kitchen

Tt terrain. I'm finna call your daddy to come get you.

He sat on the couch. Today is new year's eve. A'mari went back up stairs.

Kam. What did she even say

Me. She sick of his ass

I looked back at my phone

A'mari pov

I got dressed putting my boots and jacket on

Kasiyah. Where you going?

Me. Outside.

King got off my bed following me. I went in the hall closet putting the dog coat on him and the boots. Then the
Leash and collar. We went downstairs to the back yard. He started licking the snow. Nasty I did some tiktoks. The backdoor opened. Papa, granpe and my uncles came out here. King pushed my legs with his head making me fall. My face fell in the snow. I got up glearing at him. He sat down.

Uncle andrew. You ight?

I nodded doing some more tiktoks. King pushed me again making me fall in the snow. I posted the tiktok seating down. I make a snow ball and smashed it on his face. He bark digging in the snow and pushed it making it hit me.

Me. Oh you wanna fight

He sniffed my face. Then he put his paw up. I put my hand out.
He stuck his tongue out. I laid back make snow angles. Safari and kasiyah came out here

Uncle August. Y'all talk to y'all momma?

Safari. Yeah she's going to a party with her friends

He nodded they came and made snow angles with me. King started digging in the snow again making snow get on everyone.

Safari. Stop king

He stop and laid on his belly making snow dog angles I guess. I stared up in the sky.

1 hour later

Uncle andrew pov

King kelp bark and running up and down the stairs. I looked around

Mom. Where's A'mari?

King started barking louder. We went upstairs following him. I opened A'mari room door seeing her having a seizure on the floor. Amir Her grandpa on her dad side picked her up putting her on the bed on her belly with her head turned at an angle. King jumped on the bed putting his paw on her back. after a minute her body stopped shaking. Then her eyes rolled back down. She just stared at us.

Amir. Take this hot ass coat off

*Amir is a'mari granpe*

He took it off her. Then he checked her hart beat. He sat her up. She got up but king pulled her to seat back down.

Me. Is king a survice dog

Aliyah. No he just cares about A'mari

Amir kelp checking her heart beat and her pulse. Once she was Abel to get up and walk we went downstairs getting her something to drink

Me. Aye

She looked at me

Me. You ok?

She nodded laying her head back. She look tired.

Safari pov

I looked at A'mari seeing her falling to sleep. We get to pop fireworks tonight.I felt someone staring at me. I looked up seeing kam I think that's his name he's looking at A'mari. He weird. I looked at the tv getting tired my self.

Later that night

Daddy picked me up putting me on his back. AJ put kasiyah on his back. We're taking pictures. After we got done taking pictures we went to the front poping fireworks. They played music. Me, kasiyah and A'mari danced to it. And Payton joined to.

A'mari pov

Uncle Andrew let me light up a big firework.

Uncle Andrew. Who taught you to use a lighter?

Me. My daddy

The fire worker started shooting light up. I flinched after it finshed I went and lite up another one. I looked up seeing them runing. How they gone leav me. I hurried and ran the other way. After it finished I went and lite up another one. I felt someone snatch me up and run. I looked up seeing uncle Austin

Me. Oh now y'all wanna get me?

He put me down laughing. I sat in the grass. They went and lite more. I started listening to the songs. King sat next to me. Me and my dad favorite song started playing. I started thinking.

30 minutes later

Everyone. A'mari!

I snapped out of my thoughts looking over there

Granny. What you thinking bout

I shrugged looking at them looking at me. Once they stopped looking at me I got up seating on tt liyah lap. She kissed my forhead. I laid my head back watching them pop more fire works

Papa. 20mins!

They nodded. Kanayla picked me up from tt liyah. She went to the bathroom. Kanayla sat next to kam. I watched them pop more fire works.

Anthony. Hey

I waved not even looking at him. I got kanayla phone going threw the messages while she wasn't paying attention. Her and kam was texting nasty stuff. She snatched her phone from me.

Me. You can't kiss me no more, nasty ass lil girl

She grabbed my face kissing my lips. I glared at her looking at my phone wipping my lips. I got a text from jr it was a picture of him at someone house popping firework. I sent him a picture of them lighting up fireworks.

Kanayla. Talking bout me

Me. No you straight nasty, I don't be saying nun of that.

I showed her my text messages. She nodded laughing a little. They started the count down. I got off of kanayla going to tt liyah and tt Ari. Once 12:00am hit everyone cheered. In a few days I go back to hell so I better enjoy myself. My tt's hugged me kissing my lips. King sat in front of me. I pet his head uncle Austin came over here picking me up throwing me up catching me. King started barking at them. He threw me up again catching me making king push his legs with his head.

Uncle Austin. Ight chill

He put me down. Uncle andrew came and did the same thing and and king barked at him. I looked down at him. He stopped barking and just watched. They kelp throwing me up until I guess they got tired. He put me down granpe came and hugged me kissing my cheek then he hugged tt liyah telling us bye and he left. We stayed here for a little longer and we went in the house. I went and took a shower and got in my granny bed. Cuz I want to. Soon I fell right to sleep.

Vote

Comment