Chapter 19: meeting teacher

A'mari pov

Today is the orientation. I put some cloths and shoes on and then I waited till someone opened the door and tell me I can leave my room.

Kentrell. Come on

I got up following behind him. We got in the car with jazz and he drove to the school. We got out kentrell put sunglasses on and a hat. We went in the gym and a lot of other people is here. I sat next to jr.Hopefully we get the same classes.

Starr. Hey

I waved hugging her. The principal came in introducing all the teacher for each grade. 6th grade has

Ms.wilson

Mr. Johnson

Ms. Ferguson

Mr. Washington

Mr. Wilson

Mr. Fisherman

Ms. Johnson

And

Mr. B

Then they had the teachers call out there homeroom students give them there schedule. Me and jr do have the same classes. And are home room teacher is ms. Wilson. After all the teachers meet there home room students we were able to leave.

Jr. Can A'mari come with us?

Kentrell nodded and i left with Starr and jr.

Starr. You hungry?

I nodded she picked up some wing stop and we went to her house. Me and jr ate at the table then went to his room. We did a puzzle.

Jr pov

I looked up at A'mari before looking back down to finish my puzzle. We both look at each other at the same time.

I licked my lips looking away. We started on a crossword puzzle. I looked up seeing A'mari focusing on the crossword puzzle. Her bottom lip was tucked in. And her eyes were squinting.

Me. You can't see?

She looked up and nodded. I went back to doing my crossword puzzle.

Me. What you doing for your birthday?

A'mari. Probably nothing

Me. What do you usually do for your birthday?

A'mari. My dad gets me out of school early takes me to get my nails done, then he lets me get anything I want out of target, then we go to my granny house and they throw me a party with the kids in the neighborhood.

I nodded

A'mari. On my 4th birthday my mom and dad flew me to la to meet some celebrities.

I nodded just listening

A'mari. My 5th birthday was small but big to me. That was the last birthday I had with my mom

Me. What did you do last year?

A'mari. A Big birthday party

I nodded watching her smile drop and a tear slip. I held her hand. We finshed are cross word puzzle . Her birthday is in 2 1/2 weeks.

Later that night

Me and A'mari was cuddling and watch's movie when my momma called her down stairs

A'mari. Bye

She hugged me and I kissed her cheek. She put her shoes on leaving out my room.

Kentrell pov

Once a'mari came downstairs Starr hugged her and we left. I was finna drive by Chick-fil-A so I asked her

Me. Are you hungry?

She shook her head no staring out the window. I drove to the house And we went in. She went straight to her room. She always do that. I locked the front door going upstairs. I locked A'mari door seating at the door listening and watching the camera. She took a shower  I guess cuz half an hour later she came out the bathroom in her pj's.

She laid in the bed under the covers and just stared at the wall. She dose this every night. Sometimes she doesn't even watch tv.

I went in my room taking a shower and laying in the bed with jazz. She came back before I did.  I Started dozing off to sleep.

Vote

Comment