Chapter 57

Kentrell pov

I pulled up to pick A'mari up from school. After a minute she got in. I drove to my house. We got out and she went straight upstairs

Me. A'mari!!

She came back downstairs looking down

Me. Pack you a suitcase for 19 days

She nodded going upstairs. She's going with kam again to stl for Christmas. From December 19- January 5th. She ain't been telling so I'm thinking about letting her go live with her family but after she finish the Investigation. Which there going to come get her again February 12 2024 at 12pm to testify or what ever it's called. And they said that's the last time.

A'mari. Excuse me

I looked at the stairs

A'mari. Can you get refills to my inhalers?

I nodded

Me. Montana gone do that

She nodded goin back upstairs. I sat on the couch playing the game.

A'mari pov

I finshed packing 2 suitcases and a carry on bag. I know I'm going to stl cuz my cousin been texting me about it since yesterday. It's December 15th. I need a refill on all my inhalers. Only 1 of them have medicine in it. I put the suitcase and the carry on bag by the door laying on the bed closing my eyes thinking about my parents. And also my old life. I would do anything to have that back.

2 hours later

Montana. Aye!

I jumped out of my sleep looking at him.

Montana. Where the inhalers that need to be refilled?

I got up going in the medicine bag and gave him all the inhalers that need to be refilled. I laid back down under the cover closing my eyes back

Montana. You wanna go out to eat with us?

I nodded getting up putting my shoes back on. I put my phone in my pocket going downstairs with him. we went outside getting in the truck. I laid on the window watching as we passed by stuff. When  we got to the pharmacy Montana got out going in there. My phone started vibrating. I pulled my phone out looking at Who texted me. It kasiyah saying that the boy she likes asked her out. I texted her back saying looks like she's getting a Christmas gift from her little boo thing. Speaking of boo thing I gotta get jr a Christmas gift and birthday gifts. Cuz his birthday is January 23.

I felt someone looking at me. I looked up seeing kam looking at him I mumbled

Me.enferma De su culo
*im sick of his ass*

I put my phone back in my pocket. I laid on the window seeing Montana coming back to the car with a medication bag. Once he got in we went to Olive Garden we got out and they did what ever letting us get a table. We ordered drinks and food. I laid my head down. When my food came I forced myself to eat. And drink.

45 minutes later

We just left the restaurant and now I don't know where we're going. I laid my head on the window staring  out the window. They dropped kam off and then We pulled up at this house they opened the gate and parked. We got out and Montana got my hand and we went in there. It was a lot of man seating on the couch smocking. We went upstairs in this room. My hands started shaking. I'm scared why are we here. I looked up seeing Montana looking down at me. I looked back down.

Kentrell. A'mari

I looked up at him

Kentrell. Seat down in this chair

I sat in the chair. Sweat started rolling off my forehead. And my hands are still shaking.

Kentrell. You wanna go live with your family?

I looked up and nodded my head

Kentrell. well in February the investigation people gone ask you some questions for the last time. If you don't tell them that we killed your dad then you can live with your family.

I nodded again and looked back down. All them left out the room closing the door. I went on my phone turning the brightness on my phone down and texted AJ that there letting me live with granny in stl. After it sent I deleted it so kentrell won't go though my phone and see it. He text me back saying that he is glad cuz he was finna tell uncle August.

The room door opened and this big man came in here. He has genger hair and he looks Albino. His eyes are red and low. He started walking towards me. I started shaking again. He looked down at me bitting his lips. Befor he could touch me Montana came in here and looked at the man

Montana. Say red get your high ass out ha face

The man moved from in front of me and left out the room. I looked back at my lap playing with my phone case.

Montana. Come on

I got up putting my phone back in my my pocket. I went to the door and he got my hand.

Montana. Why you shaking

I shrugged we went downstairs. Where they were waiting for us. We went to the sprinter. Montana dropped everyone off and then he dropped me and kentrell off

Montana. This is yours

I got the medicine from him and we went in the house. I went straight to my room, took a shower and got dressed in my night cloths. I put my phone on the charger. And put a movie on and I cuddled into the cover.

Vote

Comment