Chapter 18

Jazz pov

We're at the middle school signing A'mari up for school. And then she's going to go see all 8 of her classes. After Montana finshed signing kentrell signed some stuff putting numbers down for emergency contacts

Kentrell. A'mari what you allergic to?

She got the pen writing what she's allergic to. It's a lot, her handwriting is cute. after the lady put everything up I guess the principal came out and walked us though the school.

Principal. Orientation is august 11th

We nodded he showed us where each of the subject classes and the gym and then they gave us a list for dress code. And we left heading to target.

A'mari pov

I looked out the car window watching as we drove off to target. When we got there we got out and security surrounded us. First we got a buggy. And now we're getting school supplies. Like 8notebooks, 8 folders, 3 packs of pencils, scissors, flash cards, high lighter, markers, color pencils and some more stuff.

Kentrell. Pick a book bag

I looked at all them before picking one

Now he's paying for it

Now he's paying for it. Then we got back in the car. We drove to the house and jazz packed the bookbag up. I sat on my bed watching cartoons.

Once jazz was done with putting everything in my bookbag I put it in my closet on the shelf.

Kentrell. Bring me all your medicine

I got up going to get my medicine bag and the inhalers that I took out and I gave it to him and he left out the room with it. I laid back on the bed watching tv.

Montana pov

I looked though A'mari medicine befor getting the whole bag going to Walgreens and getting a double of everything. I payed bout 500 and I left picking up some food going back to trell house. Jazz let me in and I went and put A'mari medicine in her closet.

Me. You hungry

She shook her head still watching tv. I sat her food on the nightstand anyway. She might get hungry later. I went back downstairs and left. I gotta go take kade home.

A'mari pov

I wiped away the stray tear that rolled down my face. This year I won't have my daddy to pick out my school cloths or walk me to class. Also I won't have him to pick me up early so we can have a daddy daughter day.

And it's not just this year, it's for the rest of my life. I got up going in the bathroom locking my self in there to cry. I know it's cameras in there. Because I saw it when I turned my light off one time and it flashed a little. It looks Like this

It's one in every corner

It's one in every corner. But it isn't any in my bathroom. So when I wanna cry I come in here. I sat on the stool Laying my head on the bathroom counter crying in my arms.

30 minutes later

I washed my face and went out the bathroom getting my night cloths. I took a shower putting lotion on then my underwear and night cloths and then I laid down going to sleep fast.

Vote

Comment