Chapter 69

A'mari pov

I woke up to my alarm. I got up my legs, back and face still hurt. I got up fully. I went in my closet getting an outfit. I got dressed in the bathroom. Putting deodorant and brushing my teeth wasing my face. Theres a handprint on my face. Jazz came in here with the baby. Jazz look tired. She put the make up on my face and left. I put my braids in a messy bun doing my edges.

I got my book bag taking out the notebooks from yesterday classes putting today classes notebooks in there. My pencil holder. Then I put my practice cloths and shoes in the bag. Then I closing it. Jazz came back in here. I put my charger in my book bag. Then I put my phone in my pocket. I put my bookbag on going downstairs with her. I saw kam seating on the couch. I went in the kitchen with jazz. I sat in the chair flinching a little feeling pain in my legs and but. Jazz made my lunch and made me food to eat to. It's eggs, franch toast and fruit. And a cup of juice.

I forced my self to eat. I don't want be beat again. After I finished I drunk the juice.

Kentrell. Let's go

I got up putting my bookbag on. Then I got my lunchbox. We got in the car. Kam got in the front seat. And I got in the back. We pulled up at the school. Kentrell glared at me. I opened the door. I put my book bag on. Then I got my lunchbox closing the door. I went in there.

K'mari and harmony. Hey A'mari

I hugged them. We went to are classes. I sat next to jr laying my head down. Doing the warm up.

After school

Every teacher that we had today has asked me what's wrong with me. I wish I could tell them but I cant. I went in the gym getting dressed. For practice. Then I stretched with everyone else. Then practice started

Coach. A'mari I want you right here

I stood there. She telling us are spots. For half time. We did the routine 3 times.

Coach. Now when yall are on the bleachers  I want you right here

She stood me in the middle with k'mari on my right. We worked on the routines

After practice

Coach. Is someone beating on you?

I shook my head putting my book bag on getting my lunchbox.

Coach. So who slapped you?

Me. N No one

ugh I hate that when I lie I stutter.

Kentrell. A'mari!

I looked seeing him standing at the door

Krntrell. We gotta go

My coach hugged me and I left. We got in the car. Kam is in the front seat so I had to seat in the back. Kentrell kelp glaring at me. I looked out the window. He drove to the house. We got out going in the house. Kentrell hit me in the mouth. Tears build up in my eyes. Some slipped out. I taste blood.

Kentrell. You gone learn to stop running your fucking mouth.

I went to my room. I took my bookbag off. I got my night cloths took a shower brushing my teeth and put my pjs on. I came out the bathroom seeing kentrell standing there with the belt. He grabbed my arm whooping me. I screamed and cried tryna get away from him.

Kam pov

I sat on the couch listening to A'mari scream and cry. I think yb is beating her. after a while I heard him scream shut up to her. I got up going to the guest room. I laid in the bed. The guest room is right next to A'mari room. I can hear her whimpering I feel bad. I heard kentrell slamming the door. Then I heard him go in his room slamming that door to. I put my ear to to wall. I heard her sniffling.

I laid in the bed feeling my self falling to sleep

A'mari pov

I laid on the bed barring my face in the pillow letting the cry out. I got under the cover. The pain is really bad. I was still in pain from the beaten I got last night. Then he beat me again which made it's way worse. My back, legs and but hurts. I can't even sleep. That's how bad it is.

I started thinking back to what he said. " you gone learn to stop running your mouth" I rolled my eyes. He always thinking I said something. If I said something he would be in jail right now. I started dozing off but I woke back up due to the pain. Tears poured out my eyes. I closed my eyes forcing my self to sleep.

Vote

Comment