Chapter 26

Starr pov

Today is Friday and I'm taking the kids to the museum. I'm going to get Kayden to. I'm on my way to pick up A'mari and jr. I pulled up at the school and they got in the car.

Me. How was school?

Them. Good

I nodded driving to k3 and baby k school going in to get them. Once I signed them out and they bring them out to me I drove to nisha house.

Me. Jr go get kayden

He got out and went to knock on the door. After a while they came back. A'mari sat in the front seat and the boys sat in the back. I drove to Royal burger and got them all a burger and frys. I drove to the museum. We ate and got out going in.

A'mari pov

I looked around at the drawings. Jr got my hand I smiled a little.

Kayden. That's your girlfriend

Jr nodded I looked at this 3D drawing.  We walked around looking a sculptures and more art. Even fossils.

Jr. a'mari

I looked at him he pointed to dinosaur bones. We went over there looking at the details about it and it was cool. I looked at the legs on it and the arms. How are they so long.

Kayden. Guys look

I looked at we're he was pointing and it's the black history section. We went over there. Starr read all the facts about each person to us.

1 hour later

We just left the museum. Starr drove to her house. We got out and went in the house. I went took a shower putting on gym shorts and a shirt then I went to jr room. I knocked on the door.

Jr. hold on

I stood there waiting. After awhile he opened the door letting me in and he closed it back. We sat on his bed. I laid down watching him put a show on. After he put the show on and laid next to me pulling me in a cuddle.

Jr pov

I looked down at A'mari. She's watching the tv. She's so beautiful I kissed her cheek she looked up at me and smiled a little. She looked back at the tv.

Kayden. Jr k3 said that nerf gun momo got for his birthday in here

He opened my door

Me. It's in the closet

He got it and left back out. I looked back down at A'mari seeing her fall asleep. And I fell asleep to.

30 minutes later

I woke up to A'mari having a nightmare. I rubbed her back she started crying in her sleep then she jumped out her sleep seating up crying and breathing really hard. I got up hugging her. She laid on my shoulder crying. I rubbed her back.

Me. What was your dream about?

A'mari. M m my d d daddy d d dying

She started crying harder. It sounds like she's having a hard time breathing.

Me. Can you breath?

She shook her head no getting up. I got up following her. She went in the guess room getting this bag out the closet getting 2 inhalers out. She used them and put everything back. She wiped her face with her arms . She went in the bathroom throwing up.

Me. Do you have anxiety?

She threw up again flushing the toilet. She brushed her teeth. Before answering my question. She just nodded. We went downstairs. My momma cooking and cleaning

Momma. You ok A'mari?

A'mari nodded we went back upstairs watching tv.

Dinner

We sat at the table I looked at A'mari she looked sad. I grabbed her hand she glanced over at me. Momma sat are food in front of us and we prayed first then we started eating. I glanced over at A'mari seeing her eating slow

Me. You ok?

She looked and nodded. She has to leave tomorrow. I wish she can stay. We finished eating. While momma was getting the other kids bath me and A'mari went upstairs in my room. We just played bord game and video games. I watched her do tiktoks to

She did some more then we started doing more bord games. Intill we got tired and went to bed.

Vote

Comment