Chapter 71

Aliyah pov

I woke up getting out my bed. I brushed my teeth, washed my face taking my bonnet off brushing my lacefront  down. Adding water. I got a lace installed a few days ago. I sat on A'mari bed holding her hand. I rubbed my thumb on her hand. Her eyes popped open. I kissed her forhead getting up getting an outfit getting dressed. I looked seeing A'mari putting on a sweat suit.

Me. That's Cute

She smiled a little going to brush her teeth and wash her face. Then she put on the Uggs that match it. We went downstairs seeing everyone seating on the couch watching tv. A'mari went in the kitchen I followed her. She got a togo box out the refrigerator looking in it.She put it in the microwave. I got a apple. I don't be hungry in the morning. I sat at the table getting on my phone.

I heard music. I looked seeing A'mari dancing I finished the apple throwing it away.

A'mari pov

I started eating. After I finished I threw my trash away going in the front room. I sat next to my granny. I laid on her arm looking at tv.

20 minutes later

Uncle andrew. Y'all wanna go to urban air.

I nodded they got up getting ready. Once they were ready we went outside. Papa locked the door and we got in the cars. I'm in the car with uncle andrew, karly, granny and kam. I laid on granny arm playing with the pop sockit on my phone. I looked up seeing kam staring out the window and granny looking at me. We pulled up at urban air. After they parked we got out taking pictures. After like the 30th picture we went in. They paid. We got socks and stickers. After putting them on we went and jumped around. I went and did the obstacle.

Then I went and did flips on the trampoline. I wish my friends where here. I went to where my granpe was standing. I looked up at him. He picked me up.

He pointed to the foam pit. I smiled nodded. He threw me in. After he did it a few times I went to play on other stuff.

2 hours later

Uncle andrew picked me up

Uncle andrew. Were you wanna eat at?

I thought about it

Me. I want some chicken and fries.

He nodded pa pa got me from him. I laid on pa pa shoulder playing on my phone. We got in the cars driving to this place. My uncles went in there getting a lot of wings and fries driving to the Air B and B. We got out going in. We made are plates eating. After I finshed eating I went and sat next to my granny laying my head on her.

She laid  her head on top of mine wrapping her arm around me. I started falling to sleep. I was kind of tired from the trampoline park.

Vote

Comment