Chapter 68

A'mari pov

I walked out of my last class with jr next to me.

Jr. What's wrong?

I shook my head. I'm really thinking about how to kill myself. We walked into the gym. I went and got ready for cheer practice. We stretched and coach came in and we started practice

After practice

Coach. A'mari

I went to her

Coach.  Are you ok?

I nodded she hugged me.

Coach. You don't seem ok

I looked up at her then looking back down

Coach. I'm praying for you

I nodded putting my book bag on. I went outside seeing kentrell. I got in the car putting my bookbag on my lap. I closed the door looking out the window. He drove to the house. We got out. I went to my room. Took a shower. Put on shorts and a t-shirt. Then I put a onsie and then I brushed my teeth.

Going in my medicine bag. Getting 2 of my allergie pill bottles. Imma overdose. I remember the doctor telling my dad that ill die if I take to many. I went and sat on the bed. I'm not gone hide. They made me watch them kill my dad. Now Imma make them watch me kill myself. I'm getting hot. I opened the pill bottles dumping all the pills in my hand then in my mouth swallowing them. I swallowed the pills in the other bottles as well.

I started to feel sick. I laid back looking at the ceiling. Still holding the pill bottles. I started breathing harder. Feeling like I'm running out of oxygen. And I felt my eyes roll back.

I saw a tunnel. It's was grey. My body slowly flowed though the tunnel. I heard a deep voice and I saw bright light. I think it's GOD

God. It's not your time to be here

Me. Can I stay?

God. Just for a while, there some people who wanna talk to you.

My body turned I saw my mom, dad and granny. I smiled

Dad. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to go tho that. You did nothing wrong

He hugged

Granny. I told you I would be watching over you

Mommy. Iv been in your heart every since I came here. I love you and I promise your never alone prinsses

All 3 of them hugged me.

Kentrell pov

Something told me to go check on A'mari. I got up going out this room and to her room unlocking the door. I opened the door seeing her laid on the bed. I went up to her bed seeing her having a seizure and there 2 pill bottles in her hands. I looked at it. It's Her allergy medicine. I got it from her seeing that there both empty.

I ran and got my phone calling Montana

Montana. Sup?

Me. Say A'mari took 2 bottles of allergies pills and now she's having a seizure. I don't know what to do

Montana. Is she laying on the bed

Me. Yea

Montana. Take her off the bed. Lay her on the floor on her side so she won't chock.

I nodded doing that. She's sweating I got a rag wiping her face. But more sweat rolled down  her face. Montana hung up. Now I'm panicking. I grabbed her hand feeling that she's shaking.

I heard knocking on the door. I hurried and went downstairs. I looked out the peephole. I opened the door letting Montana, Monique, tracey, and sherhonda in I lead them to A'mari room.

Monique. What pills did she take?

I gave her the Pill bottle. She read the thing. Her eyes went wide. She felt her pauls. She took the onesie off her. That's why she was sweating like that. she got an outfit under it. She stood her up bendinding her over pushing on her stomach. Then she laid her on the bed on her stomach. A'mari started throwing up.  Damn that's a lot of pills. Her threw up.is a yellow color and the pills are white. A'mari eyes rolled back from the back of her head. Moni looked at the throw up on the ground.

Monique. Do you got gloves?

I nodded getting gloves. She put them on. She put 2 fingers down A'mari throat making her throw up more. Damn I think theses were both full to the rim. After she threw up all the pills she looked up

Tracey. Why she have so much pills in her system?

Me. She took it herself

all them glared at me. Yeah I'm beating her ass. They cleaned up her throw up checking on her

A'mari pov

I watched them clean my threw up. Then they started asking me questions. I just laid there watching them. Monique checked my temepture. I closed my eyes not wanting to be bothered.

Tracey. Did she take them because she felt sick? Or did she take them because she wanted to kill her self?

Monique. She diffently tried to kill her self. If she felt sick she would have only took 1 or 2 pills. Not 2 bottles full of pills.

Sherhonda. Does she have anymore medicine.

I heard movement. Then a zipper.

Monique. Take this but leave the inhalers in here.

I heard them walking around.

Monique. She needs to eat something

Tracey. Fruit?

Monique. Yeah

I heard them leave. I opened my eyes a little only seeing Monique in here. Tracey came back in here with a bowel. Monique sat me up.

Tracey. Here eat

My stomach hurts. I pulled my shirt up looking. Then I put it down getting the fruit bowel. I opened it up forcing my self to eat the whole bowls. Then I laid under the cover. I felt my eyes getting havy. Once I heard them leave I fell asleep.

Kentrell pov

I locked the door behind me going upstairs getting my belt. Why the fuck they mad at me for. I didn't try to kill her. She tired to kill her self. I went in her room turning the light on. I saw her laying in the bed. I took the cover off her and she started shivering. I started hitting her everywhere with the belt intill I felt like stopping. She screamed and cried. I slapped her getting mad.

Me. Shut up!

I hit her again before leaving out her room tuning the light off and locking the door going in my room. I beat her cuz 1 she tried to kill her self, 2 jazz is try to break up with me because of her and 3 my own momma hate me because of her. I laid in the bed going to sleep.

A'mari pov

I put the cover back over me crying into my pillow. I wish I died I hate it here. But my granny, daddy and mommy said that my family in Colorado, St Louis, and ganpe in Miami love me and care for me. They told me to hang on for them.

Why did he even whoop me? I held tight to the cover. I started falling back to sleep.

Vote

Comment