•65•

「THIRD PERSON's POV」

(A/N: please take note my bad when doing this narration huhu)

The two was just looking at each other for about a couple of minutes, like everything stops around them. Added with that eye to eye look at each other.

"Yah!" Momo said as she reach the two and both Jeongyeon and Nayeon started to looks somewhere like it's an awkwardness.

"Yah, you both are looking at each other for about 1 hour already." Momo added and Jihyo at the corner can't hold her laugh.

「NAYEON's POV」

It's already 5 minutes have passed and it's still awkward between two of us. Plus having a hard time to say sorry to her because of Prosecutor Park and Hirai, I think I couldn't get to say that to her, with them around.

"We're really done packing them all, now we have to excuse ourselves to give you both some times to talk before we get to home." Prosecutor Park said. Prosecutor Yoo just nod.

"H-huh? We'll get out here?" A confused Prosecutor Hirai said. Lol.

"Yeah." Prosecutor Park said with her eyebrows raised. Then she's pointing to door. Prosecutor Hirai just stand up and walked next to Prosecutor Park.

"Did Miss Im won't go with us?" Prosecutor Hirai whisper to Prosecutor Park. She then later get a slap in head from Prosecutor Park.

"Pabo, we'll be giving them a time to talk for a while, if Miss Im will go with us, who will be Jeongyeon's with to talk?" Prosecutor Park whisper back.

They said those things while walking towards the door and we're just trying to hold our laugh at them.

A silence appears.

It still awkward af.

"How are...you?" I said in a little bit of shyness.

"I'm fine, yeah, I'm fine." She answered.

"Uh... I guess this conversation won't goes well? HAHA" *laugh in awkwardness*

"Uhm, anyways. About the thing I said that day--" I know what she's talking about, it's the thing when she said 'i love you' before she closed her eyes, just to save me.

"No, it's fine." I said, cutting her words for the first time I guess.

"Are you...okay?" She asked and I just nod giving her a lil' smile too. "Please, if you feel awkward about that, sorry, I didn't meant to tell you that." She said looking down the floor. CUTE.

"No, it's just 'i love you' right? It won't ruin my life for sure." I let a chuckle and she did the same.

"You know what... it's true." She said all of a sudden.

"You did?"

"Yeah, I did... If ever I have any chance are you willing to give me that chance? Whatever, if you won't still believe me it feels like I'm home when I'm with you, you know that feeling? I fell in love, the day when I met you. It's not actually that too obvious but I just keep on convincing myself to stop it, it's impossible but as the days getting more longer without you, I'm feeling that bad way."  She said with full of strength. Like she's just keeping some time to hold on strength to say all those things.

"I'm sorry to say that again, I think I'm just getting this situation right into awkwardness." She added.

"No, but if I say the same thing as you, would you believe me too?"

"You mean..."

"Yeah, I'm willing to give you a chance, I trust you the same way I trust you as my Prosecutor, the one who help me to give justice for my father, and now it's happening. I thought I would just dream about it but not when I met you."

"This gonna be a confession time right?" She chuckled and I did the same too.

"Yeah, I guess they're looking for us. Let's go?"

"Yeah."

- - -

A/N: Yeonyeon's conversation here were going to be so long, sorry if I cutted it. Next chapter will be the continuation of their conversation.

Enjoy, and goodnight