Chapter Fourty-Nine

A/N: I always say that I'm sure I'll finish this soon because I have a layout, yet I take the same god damn amount of time to get an update up. I'm honestly horrible about updating this story and I hate myself for it.

49.

{Genesis' P.O.V}

"Dylan, Genesis! What are you doing in London?"

"Are you visiting or on a movie shoot?"

"Is your relationship a publicity stunt?"

"What's your take on her novel?"

"How do you two make it work?"

Dylan put me in front of him, blocking me off from the pettering of lights and voices. "Go, go." He opened the back hate to the hotel and quickly shut it behind us.

"Come on." I tugged on his arm, using the key to open the hidden door mainly used for staff only. "I don't know what the hell they were all doing here."

"Someone from the hotel must've leaked we were here or something," Dylan suggested. "They haven't been bad all day, but that was definitely different."

Night had fallen over London and on our way back from our walk along River Thames lit up by the Eye, we found a cluster waiting specifically for us.

"Elizabeth, most likely," I remarked, sighing slightly as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, it's okay." Dylan put his hand on my back as we reached the upper floor and took the lift.

"I just don't want anything to ruin this trip," I told him, the lift heading up to our room.

"We're fine and the trip isn't going to get messed up." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I promise."

I really hoped he was right.

Dylan took out the room key from his pocket, unlocking the right door and letting me in first. "London's really nice, Gen."

I smiled as I took off my jacket and draped it over one of the chairs at the kitchenette bar. "I'm glad you like it."

"I mean it was nice when I came before, but there's something about being here with you," he said with the slightest tone difference. "Everything kind of seems like that with you."

I slightly furrowed my eyebrows, walking over to him. "What do you mean, Dyl?"

"I don't know, it's just that there are all these things that happened before you got to LA, and when you're there, it's just...better. I'm not really sure how else to say it."

I wrapped my arms around his torso, enough space to still look up to him into the brown eyes that killed me. "Give me an example, Romeo."

Dylan lightly smiled at my comment, "Okay, how about what we just talked about? London. I was here with friends and it's different being here with you. Or, like the Maze Runner set. Don't get me wrong, I loved filming, but when you came with me for that redo of the lost scenes, it was ten times more fun. Same with Teen Wolf. That show is everything to me, yet it's so nice to have you there on set, too."

I grinned, "And here I was thinking I was a bummer to have around."

He scoffed jokingly, "You could never be a bummer. I love spending time with you. And, it helps because I love you, too."

"Sounds like a perfect match," I softly said, going up on my toes and pressed my lips to his. "I love you, too."

Dylan put a hand on my lower back, the other cradling the side of my face. His lips responded to mine, varying the pressure he used.