Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: So Teen Wolf was, well, it was one of those ripping my hair out kind of episodes. All I really have to say is that if I haven't already, I will most definitely lose my mind by the end of this season. You're killing me, Jeff, seriously. But here's the first chapter of 2014! Winky wink on this one. Xx -Mel

24.

{Dylan's P.O.V.}

Gen grinned as I tugged her a bit closer to me, a small giggle releasing from her. There was nothing better than her laugh, especially when she meant it.

The glow of the tv illuminated her face in a beautiful way. Even without a touch of makeup on her face she was overly stunning. Sometimes I just didn't understand how someone could look like she did. You can find a ton of girls that are all the same, but not one person on earth even compares to Genesis. She was funny and smart and so beautiful. A perfect combination of nerdy and talented.

"Dyl," Gen said quietly, looking over her shoulder at me. She furrowed her eyebrows but kept a small grin. "Why are you staring at me?"

How long had I been watching her? And how long had she been watching me watch her?

I blushed slightly, knowing i'd been caught. "It's, just, uh, hard not to." And that was the honest truth.

Gen rolled her eyes playfully, her cheeks clearly flushing even in the dim blue light of the room. Without truely believing me, Gen rested her head back down to watch the movie.

"I mean it." I whispered softly into her ear, pushing away a hair that had fallen near her eyes. "You are so beautiful." I pressed my lips to her neck, kissing her lightly.

Gen's eyes fluttered shut, her chest rising as she took in a quiet unsteady breath.

With a small smile crossing my face, I entangled her fingers with mine before leaving a small kiss just below her ear.

She squeezed back on my hand as she kept her eyes closed. Letting go, Gen moved her hand from under the comforter and pressed it to the side of my neck. Turning over her face me, green eyes reopened to meet mine.

I found my eyes faltering from the sea of green down to her lips. Something just made them, inviting. I slowly lowered my head down to her, my hand resting against her neck.

Gen made a slight giggling noise before pulling at my shirt, forcing the space between us to evaporate.

Kissing her just felt right.

Grinning while keeping our lips connected, I kissed her more forcefully only to get the pressure returned straight back from Gen. The hand of Gen's not gripping my shirt roamed back to my hair, pulling at it lightly.

I shifted Gen under me, keeping a knee on each side of her hips. Leaving a small trail of kisses from her jawline down her neck, I slowly unzipped her hoodie. Her breath hitched as I pushed away the sides of the material from her stomach and chest, my hands cold against her bare skin.

"Very nice," I teased, referencing the light pink lace bra before pressing my lips back to hers. "Wasn't just for me, was it?" I asked jokingly with a grin as I squeezed her waist.

Gen grinned into the kiss, "If you want it to be." Her hands tugged up at my shirt hesitantly as if she was worried I wouldn't let her. She rolled her eyes at my cheesy grin whilst I held out my arms. She laughed, pulling my shirt off and tossing it to the side.

"Hey, now. I'm a man, not a piece of meat." I said, sarcastically sounding defensive as I saw her looking at my bare chest.

"Oh shut up." Gen giggled, using her hand to pull me down to her by my neck.

"Never." I declared, locking my lips to hers.

Just as I'd started to push her hoodie off of her shoulder, the door bell rang loudly followed by Edmund barking at the new arrival.

I groaned with slightly annoyance, resting my forehead against hers. "Always interrupted."

Gen giggled, stealing a kiss before playfully pushing me off of her. "Go get the door."

Pulling my shirt off of the floor after standing up, I pointed back at her. "Don't move."

Laughing, Gen sat up as I pulled my shirt back over my head. "Food first, cheeky."

"Is that a promise?" I asked with a small smirk. Spinning on my heel, I jogged over to the door, grabbing my wallet on the way over. No matter how hard I tried, a smile was sticking on my face. "Hey, man." I pulled open the door as I took out a twenty. "How are you?"

"Good," A guy a bit younger than me held a plastic bag with two red and white cartons in it. "That'll be 14.87."

"Keep the change." I exchanged the twenty for the food and gave him a short goodbye before returning back into the house. "Okay," I untied the bag after turning on the light in the tv room and pulled out a set of chop sticks for each of us. As I set down the two cartons in the bag I noticed that Genesis was both heavily blushing and had her hoodie zipped back up.

It was actually kind of adorable how embarrassed she looked.

Biting her lip, she sat with one of her legs underneath her as she took the carton I handed her. Flickering her eyes over to me, she inwardly laughed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked with a grin, handing over a pair of chop sticks as I leaned a bit closer to her.

"Like you're gonna-"

"Like what?" I asked again, laughing as she grew flustered.

"Stop it!" She giggled, poking at me.

"What do I look like i'm going to do?" I questioned, unable to stop smiling as I pestered her.

"Dylan, stop!" Gen pleaded through laughter as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Not like i'm going to kiss you, right?" I asked, squeezing at her waist.

"Yes!" Gen nearly strieked, laughing as I started tickling her sides.

"Yes? Okay," Ceasing the tickling, I pulled her into a kiss.

Gen pulled away after a few moments, laughing softly as she nudged me with her elbow. "Not what I meant."

"Sure it was." I replied with a grin, snapping apart the chop sticks before popping open my container of noodles.

Gen only quietly ate with her legs tucked underneath her, a barely visable smile sitting on her lips.

~

"You've been replaced." Genesis notified me, Edmund already cuddled up next to her in the short amount of time I was out of the room.

I rubbed Edmund's head, "You treat her right, Mister." Grabbing the last of the garbage from dinner, I made another trip to the kitchen.

"Is it pathetic to be in my twenties and in love with this movie?" Gen asked, turning off the tv and dvd player after the credits rolled to a finish. "I don't think I can tell you how many times i've watched it."

"If you can dress up as a character from Harry Potter every year, I don't think it's an issue." I tugged lightly at Edmund's collar for his to move off of his resting position on Gen.

"Ouch. How derogatory." Gen shot back, a slight laugh in her voice.

"Noo it's too late for big words." I picked Gen up bridal style without her consent.

Gen squeaked lightly in surprise, wrapping her arms around my neck for safety. "Dylan, we've got work in the morning." She mumbled, drousiness hitting her like a bus. Resting her head on my chest, she didn't complain about my carrying her.

"We've got work." I repeated to myself quietly, "I like that, it's got a ring to it." I squeezed her a little bit, getting a small giggle.

"I could get used to it." Gen sleepily said, crawling into bed as I let her down.

I bent down and kissed her forehead, her eyes already hidden away until morning. "Me too."