Chapter Four

4.

{Dylan's P.O.V.}

"Are you serious? You met her!" Holland squealed, her strawberry blonde hair bouncing as she did. "That's so amazing!" 

"Aye, Dyl!" Daniel rounded the corner, his accent reminding me of Genesis. "New mystery girl, huh? Who is it?" 

"It's his phone pal from England!" Holland told Daniel brightly, "They finally met yesterday! Isn't that cute?" 

"Adorable." Daniel teased, "But how long has it been since you started talking? It seems you've spoken about her for ages." 

"Four months," And a day. 

"Did she just come for holiday or something?" Crystal appeared from across the room, distancing herself from Daniel. 

Holland shot me a look not to bring it up. 

"She's studying at UCLA this year, actually. I didn't understand why she asked me how California was that first day we talked, but it turned out she'd been looking at the programme since April.  

"Isn't your house close to campus?" Tyler Posey walked out from makeup, already into the conversation. 

"About ten minutes, I think." All of them gave me a curious look, "What! I dropped her off last night," 

"After what?" Tyler Hoechlin wiggled his eyebrows at me, his leather jacket from costuming in his hand for the scene we were about to film. 

I rolled my eyes, "After the paps cleared off. We were at an ice cream place and someone sold me out." 

"Ice cream for a first date? Really, Dylan." Crystal teased, Daniel's face abruptly turning before he acted like nothing had happened. 

"It wasn't a date! We're not dating!" I glanced around the group, the looks on their faces didn't agree. 

If I was with Gen, there's no way in hell i'd deny it. 

"Well, whatever the case is," Holland broke the silence. 

"When do we get to meet her?" Crystal jumped in, finishing Holland's sentence like normal. 

"I'm planning on bringing her here to Atlanta this weekend..." I rubbed the back of my neck, "She told me that she was a fan of Teen Wolf before she even knew it was me, so, I thought-" 

"You're bringing her to the set to meet us!" Posey said happily, a huge smile on his face.  

"I feel like a proud dad right now," Hoechlin said, patting my back as he pretended to get teary-eyed. 

"Come on guys! She's not my girlfriend!" 

"Guys," Jeff poked his head into our main lounge area, "We're ready for you on set."  

As everyone moved towards the set, Holland poked at my chest. "Not yet, atleast."  

And personally, I was praying that she was right.

***

"Wait, stay on the phone while you watch!" I insisted, England mentioning that she had to go because of a new Teen Wolf episode on. 

"Are you sure?" England asked questionably, a laugh in her voice. "It's typically just me screaming at the telly and furiously crying over how attractive the cast is." 

I grinned and shook my head. If we ever met, i'd take her to meet everyone. Maybe even a house party after. I think she'd love that.  

"I'm sure." I've never actually listened to someone watch an episode they hadn't seen before. "It'll be an interesting experience."