Chapter Two

2.

{Dylan's P.O.V.}

I slowly walked towards the small blonde girl, the ninja turtle shell backpack pointing England out to me. I drew in a thick breath, trying to collect myself. I could faintly smell mango and knew for sure it was her.

"Turn around."

England swivelled, her red vans squeaking just as she told me they always had. I fell a bit dumbstruck, everything about her a million more times beautifuler than I had imagined. She was stunning.

"Hi, England." A smile fell onto my lips, her pale green eyes traveling up to me.

But the words left her lips too abruptly and my expression fell.

"Dylan."

She had take notice to exactly who i was. A solid look crossed her eyes; hurt. It was subtle, but she stepped back. Her words stuttered, almost inaudible, "There must've been a mistake," England abruptly turned around and kept her eyes on the ground as she began walking away.

"Woah, woah. Wait!" I jogged up to her and stopped her. "That's the point though, right? You called me instead of your mom on accident."

"But," She wouldn't look at me, "You're,"

"Still me. I'm still America. We've been talking for exactly four months today." I knew this would change for her, that she only sees Dylan O'Brien the actor and not just Dylan.

"I, but you said. I said you sounded like Stiles," England's voice was flustered and she kept her eyes over my shoulder or on my chest.

"You never asked if I was, though." I lowered my head to get her to look at me. "You know me, England. Really know me."

Her eyes eventually traveled to mine, something unspoken between us, "I'm Gen, by the way."

A stupid smile grew across my face, "I'm Dylan."

"Mystery solved then, aye?" Gen said, a faint smile traced on her lips. A rosey pink, exact to what i'd pictured.

"Oh god, I sure hope not."

And then all of the sudden, we hugged. It was impossible not to notice how perfectly her body fit to mine. I shut my eyes, my face in the crook of her neck and hers in mine. If we could stay like this forever, i'd be happy.

"Dylan," Gen said softly, "I think my mum is calling."

"Oh, sorry." We reluctantly let go of each other, her scent running across me. I grinned and shook my head, taking her suitcase and leading her out as she answered her phone.

"Mum, i'm fine! No, but, why do you need me to?" Gen rolled her eyes and automatically started speaking in another language as if it were nothing.

Well, that was new.

I opened the trunk of my black range rover and lifted her suitcase in as she ran her fingers through her hair and continued talking in what I guessed was Dutch.

"Sorry." Gen awkwardly climbed into the passengers' side, not used to American cars. She set her mobile in her lap along with her backpack, "You know how I told you my Mum worked for the Queen's secret service? Well, certain paranoia sticks and she doesn't trust mobiles. She insists that we speak in Dutch over the call for safety."

I grinned and pulled out of the parking garage, "And what if one of you are in The Netherlands?"

"She prefers Welsh as a close second." Gen smiled, but i remembered that she spoke ten languages fluently.