Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: So, lucky me, my flight got cancelled again. But fourth time's a charm, I guess. I got a flight out and i'm up in the air right now! After mentioning that 3 flights got cancelled on me, they gave me a first class ticket. Hell yes. So here's twenty one! And Daniel isn't gone, darlings! Xx -Mel

**

21.

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

"So how's everything in Hell?" Dylan asked, a tint of sleepiness in his voice as he spoke.

"Satan went out for a party a little while ago, so its just a bollocks load of me working on assignments." I switched the mobile from one ear to the other, keeping it clamped between my ear and shoulder as I continued typing. "How was filming?"

"It was pretty decent. Some of the fake blood got into my mouth. I can not tell you how bad that shit tastes."

I smiled a little, my word document hopping from thirteen pages to fourteen. "Seeing as you call it 'shit', I suppose it ought to taste bad."

Dylan laughed, his smile nearly visable through the ear piece. "So, I hear fast clicking. What are you writing about?"

"My professor gave out an assignment to write a story about meeting your favourite celebrity." I grinned, "Guess I got that as more of a non-fiction paper than fiction, huh?"

"I'm flattered. Stop it, England, you're making me blush." Dylan cooed sarcastically.

"Yeah, I mean meeting Tyler Posey was just fantastic." I teased, making it sound as real as I could.

"Jerk!" Dylan gasped as if I'd commited blasphemy or some rediculous satantic ritual. "But tell me about the story, what happened?"

"Y'know I don't usually let people read or hear about my stuff unless it's my professors or family." I was hesitant to tell him about it, only worried that he wouldn't like it.

"You're about to become a world famous authour. Man up, Gen." Dylan said, a racket in the background.

"Ooo is it Genesis?" A voice asked loudly and giggly. In an instant I knew who it was.

"Hi Tyler!" I called, hoping to join in on embarrassing Dylan.

These were the kind of things that were odd to me. A little while ago, I had a weird phone pal and was cooped up in my room writing and writing. Now, I was having a nice chat with Dylan O'Brien and just happened to address Tyler Posey like he was an old mate of mine. But for me, the writing bit never seemed to change. Hopefully, it never would.

"Shut up," Dylan grumbled, his voice coming in from a far before it got directed at me. "And don't encourage him."

"Sorry." I replied with light laughter, eventually having to set my mobile on the desk and put it on speaker. "Is he drunk?" I asked, able tap away as quickly as I could. I didn't even look at the keys, I kind of dazed off at an old photo of my family all in one piece, although there was no mistake in my word flow for the story.

"He's just like that." Dylan seemed to be shutting a door of sorts. "So, you're story. Tell me about it."

"Why are you interested?" I asked, hoping to sound nonchalant. I think it came out as more of a panicked voice.

"I'm interest in you, and this happens to be a part of who you are." Dylan replied seriously in a sweet voice. "So tell me what that fantastic mind of yours came up with."

I grinned, blushing like mad. I looked away from the computer screen even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Basically, I win a contest to come to the set of teen wolf and it's that 'Die On Teen Wolf' one that you guys do sometimes." I felt stupid saying it outloud, but if he meant what he said, he actually wanted to hear about it. "So I meet you and the rest of the cast, but-" I started laughing at myself, flushing brightly. "You all turn out to actually be supernatural creatures."

"What a scandal!" Dylan gapped, ending in subtle laughter. "What else? I'm intruiged."

"Jeff, who I made basically the alpha, but like of a whole race and not just a strong werewolf, he created the show so he could put in all of this fake lore to throw people off about what werewolves and kanimas and vampires actually do."

"Vampires?" Dylan asked, actually involved in what I was saying.

"Team human is a lie. You, Crystal and Keahu are actually vampires." I bit my bottom lip, rolling my eyes at myself. I am such a bloody geek.

"That actually sounds really good! How does it end?"

"Well, the contest was 'Die On Teen Wolf', wasn't it?" I laughed at myself.

"No!" Dylan exclaimed, "You killed yourself off!"

"I did! Jeff ordered to kill me once I found out everything. He couldn't have me blabbing about your secret, now could he?" I hadn't written it entirely yet, but I was nearly to writing my death in the story.

"God, you are so clever." Dylan noted, nearly just to himself instead of me.

I rolled my eyes, still grinning. "Shut up." I mumbled, still typing a scene where Tyler H. is getting the orders to end me.

"Hey," Dylan sounded defensive, "Your writing is fantastic, always." He hesitated to speak again, "Can you get away this weekend?"

"Oh, I don't know," Sarcastically, I drawled on. "I really doubt it. my schedule is just so crammed with things much more important than you."

"Fantastic. I want you to come to Georgia this weekend. Jeff said I could use the excuse of him wanting to talk to you about next season, but truth is, I'd like you there too."

I bit back a flutter in my stomach, "When?"

"Preferably right now," Dylan let out a laugh, "But waiting until this friday will sufice. When's your last class tomorrow?"

"I have maths at 11, but it's over at 1. That's all i've got for then." I replied, my tongue lolling out of my lips as my typing picked up and the scene got intense.

Nearly five minutes later, I suddenly came to, Dylan calling my name over the mobile.

"Oh God, sorry." I quickly looked down to the mobile before noticing i'd just written three pages. "Sorry."

"What the hell was that?" Dylan asked, questionably concerned.

"I was, er, writing my imminant death."

"Oh." He eventually cracked a smile, a laugh aimed at me becoming present. "Well, I was attempting to ask if a flight to Atlanta at 4 tomorrow was okay."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, sorry. I can do tomorrow at 4." I replied, nodding to myself.

"Great. Look, i've got to get to my house but i'll send you the stuff for the flight in a little bit." The sound of an engine roared in the background from his end. "I'll be there to pick you up."

I smiled enthusiastically, having not've seen Dylan for maybe a week now. They were close to getting the season done and filming hours were mental.

"See you tomorrow then." I replied quietly, still smiling just as brightly.

"Alright," Dylan said happily, "Goodnight, England."

I laughed inwardly, "Goodnight, America."

"Well that was disgusting." Elizabeth's rough American accent ruffled from behind me as I hung up the call with Dylan. "Do you guys always get mushy on the phone? Or is that a new thing?"

I rolled my eyes, returning my focus to my laptop. "Piss off, Elizabeth. I'm busy."

"Writing smutty fanfiction?" Elizabeth asked, tying her black hair up into a messy bun as she raised an eyebrow curiously.

"No." I shot, overly irritated. "It's an assignment."

"Ahh." Oblivious to my attempts to get her to back off, she came over and sat on my bed, just inches away from my desk and I.

"Can I help you?" I asked loudly, unable to finish up my writing while she was looming.

"Just watching, that's all." Elizabeth replied, pulling one of her legs under her to sit more comfortably.

"Well can you not?" I typed out a line, only to erase it a moment later. I had to be alone in some sense to even write, whether it be entirely or with headphones and music playing. Typically Passenger or Robbie Williams for things like deaths.

"I'm a big part of you now, I need to see your thinking process. Here is best." Elizabeth looking at me hopefully, making no notion to move to at least her side of the room. "Go on, don't let me stop you."

I groaned inwardly, clenching my jaw as I attempted to push her out of my mind so I could finish. I was literally so close. Managing a couple more lines, she piped up.

"Shouldn't that be a 'has' instead of a 'had'?" She poked at my screen, glancing over at me.

"Maybe if this were in present tense. i write in past. It's supposed to be had, promise."

Elizabeth scrunched up her nose, still looking at my latest paragraph. "Still, is seems funny. Ill placed."

"You're whats ill placed, Elizabeth. You're crowding my bloody mind." I retorted, nearly growling at her. I had to keep it in check or things would just end up badly in my case.

"Okay, okay." She held up her tanned hands, "Fine, grumpy." She stood up and started to walk away. But the dorm was only so big. She sat at her own desk and faced to the chair towards me. "What else can possibly be crowding your mind? Love triangle? On the verge of a new novel, are you? People love authours who can spit out books like quickfire."

"Shut up, okay. Please, just let me finish my bloody paper." I broke in the middle of her babbled, my skin crawling at her voice. "Please."

Elizabeth rose an eyebrow at me, looking shocked. "Way to grow some balls, Bible girl. Better than getting worked up and put on the verge of death. You do it a lot, honestly."

Wincing at her words, I typed on. I shoved on headphones and blared music, but she meerly pumped up her Miley Cyrus album out of that bloody Beats pill. The entire complex could hear that damn thing.

I only needed a paragraph. Just something witty for Jeff to say. Anything. It took three tries and still nothing came. All I could hear was my childhood idol twerking over Union J playing in my ears.

I swivvled around, launching a cricket ball at her pill. The music actually stopped. I may have broken it, but I sure as hell didn't give two shits.

With her complaining voice blocked out by Carry You, I managed to finish up my paper and a smile stuck to my face as I did so.

I guess I can handle Elizabeth if I really need to. Then again, she is off her arse drunk at the moment so that may be why.

But tomorrow i'd be away from her and with Dylan. And that much let me get through the following day and to get to the airport.