Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: Sorry it's taken a bit to update, but i've had a Latin competition last weekend and my week was pretty crappy from being sick. I've got a ton of ideas for Worth Solving but they come in little snippets in my head and I just need to organize them out! Hope you like 25! -Mel Xx

25.

{Genesis's P.O.V.}

Slowing coming in to my surroundings, I blinked out the light coming in through the windows in Dylan's room. Shifting slightly, I found myself already with my head nestled against him. Too drousy to even be embarrassed, I only smiled and breathed in the comforting smell that was ultimately Dylan. My Dylan.

Dylan had his arm absently holding my side and his chin just barely above my head. "Pst." He quietly said. "Are you awake?"

"No." I declared in a mumble against his chest, pulling the duvet over my head to keep out the sun. "Never."

Dylan squeezed me, making it impossible to stay under the covers.

I pushed my head out of the duvet and tiredly frowned at him. "It's too early." I said, resting my chin on his chest. 

"It's like nine, Gen." Dylan grinned, used to having an early call time. 

"Exactly." I shut my eyes again, groaning as I attempted to fall back asleep.

"Hey, none of that." Dylan squished me by squeezing his arms around me for a moment. "We have to get up." 

"I say reject the status quo and sleep in longer." I replied, my eyes still shut as I started drifting again on his chest. There was something about it that was enducing, enough to make me want to sleep on him all day.

Warm and safe and everything in between. 

"Are you using High School Musical to convince me to skip work?"

"There's a good chance." I opened my eyes and found him already looking at me. "Is it working? I think I still remember one of the dances if that would help change your mind."

Dylan rolled his eyes but was unable to hide a grin, "You don't seem twenty three in the morning." 

"My mind hasn't progressed to my age until atleast ten. I'm like, fourteen, or maybe thirteen right now." Was I even sure what I was saying? 

"Well, even if you're thirteen, you still need to get up." 

I narrowed my eyes at him, searching for a way to stay out of the world for a little longer. Without giving much warning, I crawled up his torso a bit more and kissed him.

Dylan hesitated for a second before kissing me back, as if he was taken aback that i'd done it first. With his hands on my waist, he grabbed at my jumper a little. "Wait," He pulled away and narrowed his eyes at me, "So that's the new plan? Distracting me like that?" 

I only grinned down at him, looming just above him to where our noses were nearly touching. 

"Because it might be working." Dylan finished, tugging me back down to him. 

I giggled against his mouth, still pressing my lips to his in the process. 

If anything had to be done at nine in the morning, this is what I wanted it to be.

Before two minutes could even be given to us, both of our mobiles started ringing close to the same time.

I let my head fall on his shoulder and I let out a groan. "Seriously?"