Epilogue

{3rd Person}

Three months later

"In more breaking Hollywood news author Genesis Venita, known for pulling her book Dalliance off the market only weeks before it's initial release, is on her tour for the novel she released in place of it. It's been non stop for two months, carrying her around the world for book signings and readings. For only twenty-three,  she's well accomplished, as she's getting her college degree in May, and also is a writer on the MTV show Teen Wolf, which is currently in filming. No words have been released, but it's been months since the power couple of Genesis and tv/movie star Dylan O'Brien have been seen together. A trip in London was their last known sighting, in which they left the country separately-"

"Turn it off, turn it off," Holland quietly said, reaching over Max to grab the remote in the studio lounge.

Crystal grabbed it first, shutting off the flat screen as Dylan walked down the corridor with Posey. "Hey boys," she casually said with her hair up in curlers for the scene she was filming in two hours.

Both greeted, despite Dylan's being less enthusiastic.

"Morning, ladies and gents." Their director Russell surfaced, and script under his arm and his assistant following him around with a cup of coffee and a headset on. "So quick update, our new lady Arden Cho, who Genesis and Jeff picked for Kira, is coming in today to meet everyone and see how things run for us. She doesn't have any scenes today but she's in for the table read tomorrow. Only," he pointed to Tyler Posey, "McCall has met her for a chem read, but I want everyone to make her feel at home."

"Done," Hoechlin happily said as he thumbed through his twitter feed. "When is she coming in?"

"I'll check with Jeff and get back to you, but I'm guessing an hour tops." Russell snapped a finger, "Run down on schedule, this is the 'hell night' scene where you two are messing with Coach's office and I need Dylan and Tyler in hair and makeup, pronto."

Tyler slapped Dylan's chest, the two getting up from the sofa they'd sat on for two seconds.

Daniel came into the lounge, quiet as he passed through without stopping. He didn't look twice at Dylan, a purple ring still faint around his right eye from a couple weeks before when they first started filming.

Posey and Dylan went out past Russell, heading for the makeup trailer to get ready for the short school scene.

Crystal waited until the door shut, getting up from the deep couch and going over to Daniel at the food table.

"Oh come on, C, I don't need anymore shit this week," Daniel said as he got a coffee mug filled.

"Listen, I'm not going to bag on you, Dan." Crystal stood by him, keeping her voice down. "I'm worried."

"About what?" he asked as he emptied a small cup of french vanilla creamer. "Makeup covers my eyes, scenes with Dylan are just Stiles and Isaac bickering so, I'm fine as long as I don't talk to him otherwise."

"You just have to give him time, okay?"

"It's been three months since Gen told him, Crystal. I've tried apologizing through calls and texts and the last time I tried talking to him he punched me in the face."

Holland got the remote from Max and flicked the tv back on, it still focused on Genesis. "Aw, she cut her hair, look! It's so cute."

Crystal glanced back to the tv, seeing a clip of one of Gen's book signings in Cologne, Germany where her blonde hair was cropped to her shoulders. "Daniel, it's something in him, alright? He's still mad. He hasn't even spoken to Gen yet."