Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: This one is for deanwinchestxr so there isn't any crying on their part! Hope you all like it! Ugh, it's a short one again guys. I'm sorry! Xx -Melissa

27.

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

"So i'm thinking of bringing in the Oni." Jeff said, mildly excited for our conversation about the direction of the new season. "In Japanese mythology, they're demons. Basically, I want Japanese ninja demons."

"If you're wanting to lean into Japanese mythology, we could bring in a kitsune. New family in Beacon Hills with a secret." I offered, well rounded in mythology. "Maybe even a nogitsune to involvea sort of fox fire. Give the Oni something to hunt down. We could depict them as shadow warriors."

Jeff brightly smiled. "I love it. The nogitsune could possess someone they all know and it's the Oni's job to find it and destroy it. Everyone get that down." 

Feeling successful as I typed what Jeff and I had expanded on, I saved the document holding our ideas for the show. It felt bizaare to even be in here with them. 

Moira included having the nogitsune possess someone unexpected. Alyssa suggested that we make the new family's daughter a love interest for Scott. 

I didn't know if they'd put the nematon into serious effect in season four since three wasn't officially done airing, but I went out on a limb. "What if the Oni originated out of the nematon? In mythology, the Oni pass in a certain direction, known as a 'demon gate'. The nematon could be a sort of source for them coming to Beacon Hills." 

Jeff snapped a finger "I like that. It's good."

"How much do you know of mythology?" Eoghan asked, intruiged at my rattle.

"A lot, actually. I took two years of courses at Oxford." I said, still typing although I was looking at Eoghan. "We had a Shinto preist come and talk to us once, along with a couple professors from Tokoyo." 

"Very impressive." Alyssa commented, nodding her head at my words. 

"Thank you." I replied, my voice getting lost when a knock hit the outside of the conference room door. An idea hit me as I recalled all I knew about Teen Wolf. "We could elaborate on Claudia's death. No one really knows about how Stiles' mum died."

Eoghan agreed, "That's a really great idea." 

I smiled in thanks as another thought grew in my mind. "What if the nogitsune is tied to the Japanese concentration camps that were in California during World War Two?"

Jeff's smile grew wider as he nodded approvingly. "That's great. I really love it."

"Mr. Davis." A short haired girl carefully opened the door, holding a large zippered black bag. "I have what you asked for."

"Perfect. Thank you." Jeff dismissed the employee as he took the bag from him. Setting it down next to my laptop on the table, he looked happily at me. "This, is for you. We only have today's filming and then we'll get it cut and get it to you. It would be a lot easier for you to help us if you were caught up."

My eyes widened as I opened up the padded bag, a mass amount of black dvd cases inside. "Are these-"

"All the episodes of season four except for the finale, as well as all of the season three episodes that haven't been aired on television yet." Jeff finished, sitting back down in his chair with a smile at my bewildered expression. 

This was better than having christmas everyday for a year. Possibly even more exciting than getting accepted into Oxford on full scholarship. 

 Moira grinned, watching me with slight amusement. "Maybe we could use you, Genesis, for the fan appeal. You seem like you're close with the fans of the show."

Alyssa nodded, "We can get your take on what the fans want to see in the show. Relationships, fight scenes. Things like that." 

"We've actually used what Dylan's gotten from Genesis before." Jeff said, hesitating at the expresson falling off of my face. 

"Wait, what?" 

"This is the girl?" Alyssa quickly asked, looking to Jeff for confirmation. 

"Am I missing something?" 

"You would tell Dylan about Teen Wolf from the stand point of someone who didn't watch it." Jeff said, his head turned to me. "Or worked on the show for that matter. If you ever mentioned something about a relationship or anything like that, Dylan usually told us."

"Oh God, you're joking." I had infact mentioned that I wanted to kick Jeff about three months ago when I was rewatching season two he killed off Matt. I'm really hoping he didn't mention that to him. I pressed a hand to the side of my face, "Did he say anything about the h-"

Jeff nodded, "Yeah, we know about the hoodie."

I groaned inwardly, shutting my eyes. "I'm going to kill him." 

"Before you do that," Jeff said, "Do you have any other ideas for the seasons? Something you or the fans would want to see?"

I grinned lightly, "Bring Jackson back, definitely. As much as his character was jerk, he still made the show." 

"We do love Colton." Jeff gave a sort of agreeing nod. "We'll look into it." He checked his watch. "I think that it's been a good session. We'll let Genesis get caught up with the show and go from there."

Alyssa, Moira and Eoghan all gave me goodbyes, telling me that it was nice to meet me or that it was good working together. Shaking each of their hands, I reciprocated their words back to them with a friendly smile.

"How about we see if we can pull this off with school and everything." Jeff said, pulling out his phone, his laptop on the website for UCLA. "Who's your professor for your major?" 

"Turner. Professor Turner." I answered, saving my word document with season ideas. 

Jeff pulled a number from the staff page and held his mobile to his ear. "Hi, Professor Turner. My name is Jeff Davis, i'm calling on behalf of one of your students. Genesis Venita." He nodded to something Turner had said, "Yes, yes, Sir. Teen Wolf, the tv show remake of the movie." Giving a 'mhm', he continued on. "I'm hoping that I could have Genesis help with writing for the show, but I want to make sure she can still keep up with her schooling."

I almost had to remind myself to breath as Jeff only let me hear half of the conversation. 

"Exactly. Things like giving her assignments early so she could come out to Atlanta when she can to work with my people." Jeff nodded again, "We've already got airfare covered. And if there are any times she absolutely needs to be in LA, we can get her there. Most definitely." Jeff laughed lightly. "Thank you, Sir. Bye."

I lifted my eyebrows as Jeff stayed quiet whilst putting his mobile away. "Well?"

Jeff nodded his head out the door, leading me back out into the main area of the studio. Clapping his hands as he came into the nearly full break room, he pulled the attention of the cast. "Everyone."

"What are you doing?" I whispered quietly, feeling all of the eyes directed at me.

Jeff ingored me, "I'd like to present our newest writer." He looked down to me and held out a hand. "Welcome to Teen Wolf, Genesis."