Chapter Fourteen

A/N: The reads on this are mental! Nearly 10k! You lot are so lovely, just know that. So, clearly, in the title it says that this is a DYLAN O'BRIEN fic, so calm yourself. I get these comments and literally every single one makes me smile because even if it's just 'GYLAN', it lets me know that you acually like this story enough to tell me which ship you fancy.

Now, I start school on monday-ew- and I'll have less time to update but if I get time between school I will continue writing on this one and my others. 

So without furthur adue, Chapter Fourteen -Mel Xx

14.

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

"Daniel, you don't have to come in with me," I said, his tall figure following behind me as we entered the dorm complex.

"Yes, I do Gen. I told Dylan I'd watch you until he got here. I.E. I have to be around when you're near the mad roommate." Daniel countered nonchalantly, ducking under one of the ceiling beams.

I unlocked my dorm door, Elizabeth's black hair tied back neatly and glasses propped up on her nose. Looking up at us, she grinned. "How'd the meeting go?"

I couldn't even respond to her, she was just sitting there as if she were doing me a favour by stealing my things and getting them published without my consent. I mean, who does that? It just sounds like something the bad guy of a pooly crafted novel would do.

Elizabeth looked up at Daniel and cocked her head to the side, "Another Teen Wolf star. Spreading yourself a bit thin, are we Genesis? As you manager I have to say that I don't-"

"You're not my manager, Elizabeth!" I said loudly over her, growing flustered with her.

"Gen," Daniel attempted to calm me, his hand pressing on my shoulder.

Elizabeth's eyes lit up, her body jumping up from her desk in great realisation. "Wait a second, oh my god!" She started laughing, laughing really hard.

Daniel exchanged a confused look with me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It all makes sense." Elizabeth spun around with her arms up, a wide smile still on her face, "Of course!"

"Elizabeth, what the hell?" I dropped my bag onto my bed that i'd never really slept in.

She let out an accomplished sigh, "You are in so deep, aren't you?"

"What are you talking about?" Daniel stepped closer to her, overly confused.

"When I said what if the two met, you already knew that they had! Gen! Your brother's best friend and not to mention 'forbidden love' is on the same damn show as Dylan! How does that even work? Does Dylan even know!?" Elizabeth asked with a happy gasp. She was enjoying this.

"Why'd you do it? Why'd you turn in my book to a publisher? If I had wanted to, I would've! It wasn't your choice, Elizabeth!" I shouted, running a hand through my hair annoyedly, "You can't just go through other people's things!"

"See, Gen-"

"Genesis. You can't call me that." I defended angrily.

"Fine." Elizabeth spat, taking off her glasses, "Our world is in need of good novels, and that's what you've got. I mean, if you weren't so obvious about who you keep around you, i'd have no idea that your story is basically a recall of your life." She looked between Daniel and I, "Wasn't it bad enough that your brother died because you two went against what he wanted?"