Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Woah 11.5k! My gosh you guys are mental! That's so amazing! Not to mention my comments and votes! I love you guys so much, just know that.
So I started school on monday and man has it been weird. I'm not used to school but I guess I have to be now. Also, sorry that this one is a bit short because I had to hop into the shower and I needed to leave off somewhere easy to pick up!
So here's chapter fifteen! I'm sorry if the next update doesn't come for a while! Xx -Melissa

15.

{Genesis' P.O.V}

I pulled my burning red self from the sofa as Dylan pulled his sister into a hug and staggered up to them. Awkwardly I stood still during Julia's evaluation of me, an uncomfortable feeling washing over.

"So this is the famous Genesis?" Julia asked, grinning over at me.

"Gen, this is my older sister Julia." Dylan said, his face flushed from whispers from Julia. Wringing his hands together nervously, Dylan glanced between his sister and I.

"Hi," My brain lost all intelligence and my hand jutted out to meet Julia's. "It's nice to meet you."

"Ohh, right! British." Julia smiled just like Dylan, shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too." She turned to Dylan, smirking slightly. "I'll make you a deal. I'll get a reservation for tonight, you two can finish whatever was going on over there." She wiggled her fingers over at the sofa, laughing, "And we can meet there so I can get to know Genesis."

With flushed cheeks, Dylan agreed. Following her point out the front, he went to go get Edmund's crate from her car.

Julia walked over to me, smiling friendily. "So," She looked me over again, "You are well out of Dylan's league."

I laughed, hoping not to embarrass myself in front of her, "Thank you."

Julia seemed nice enough but she was still slightly intimidating. She narrowed her eyes, "You're taking this pretty seriously." Julia remarked, "That means that you two must be really serious."

"We're not technically dating..." I drifted off my words, not really sure how to explain the situation incase he already had.

"But you don't always need to be to care that much." Julia told me, brown eyes following every odd shift I made. "Kind of like that awkward best friend that you figure out you've been in love with since you met." She hesitated, "Or called."

"Ahh, so he told you about the England/ America thing." I said, nodding slightly.

"How did you misdial to get Dylan's number? Doesn't your mom have her own contact?" Julia asked, Dylan taking Edmund to the back of the house around the outside.

"New mobile. I'd gotten the Iphone 5 a day before since my summer uni course was starting soon." I defended my case, "I accidentally flipped the area code and it must've gotten his. I never really looked into it."

Julia shrugged, "I wouldn't either." She walked around the living room, her finger tracing along photo frames of Dylan and his family. "You're over 21, right?"

"I am, yes." I answered even though the question didn't seem to correspond with her last question for me.

"Good. You're legal here." Julia grinned, pulling up a number on her phone as she saw Dylan walking back up towards the house from the back door. "Wear something nice, it's one of the higher end places." She winked, giving Dylan a wave before walking out of the house just as he came inside with Edmund.

Dylan shut the door after coming in, Edmund running first thing for me. "What'd she talk to you about?" He asked, slowly walking over with his hands in his pockets.

"Just told me to wear something nice tonight." I replied, leaving out her first few questions. I stood up from petting Edmund, "Slight problem with that."

"Does it have to do with the fact i've never seen you in anything other than jeans and tops?" Dylan asked, smiling lightly.

"That's exactly it." I stated, lifting my shoulders and dropping them, "I didn't bring any dresses with me. They're in my room at my Mum's."

Dylan's finger shot up, "I have a solution that might work. Holland owes me a favour anyways." He pulled out his phone and pressed it to his ear, waiting a moment. "Damn," He set it on the table, "She'll call back when she sees it. She's nearly never not on her phone,"

With Edmund running off, an odd feeling covered the room, "So what now?"

"Well." Dylan inched closer to me, "We should probably listen to my sister." He swooped over, grabbing at my waist and pushing me on to the sofa.

"What are you doing!" I squealed, laughing as I collapsed backwards with him hovering over me.

"She told us to 'finish whatever that was'," His face grew closer to mine, "That's what this was."

"Very nice logic," I remarked, my pulse raising as Dylan's welcoming scent flushed over me again.

"Thank you," Dylan said, his eyes seeming to drift to a darker brown, hot breath on my face.

My hand slowly wriddled themselves around his neck, my fingers playing with the hair on the name of his neck. "You're so welcome." I mumbled, his lips hinting presence against mine.

"MAYBE IT'S THE WAY SHE WALKED-" Dylan's phone made itself noticed.

Dylan shut his eyes, our moment ruined once more in a matter of minutes. "I'm sorry," He grumbled, pulling himself off of me again to answer his mobile.

I sat up flushed, suddenly realising his ringtone, "Was that One Direction?"

Dylan swatted me away, it clearly being the right answer, "Hey Holland. I need a favour." He ran a hand messily through his hair, worked up from what had just, or was about to happen. "Yeah, Julia is in town and she wants Gen and I to come out to dinner but- yeah, yeah that's it. Okay, yeah I remember where it is. Thanks, see you next week." Dylan hung up before shoving his mobile into his pocket. "Holland is going to save our asses.' He held out his hand to me, tugging me up from the sofa.

Being pulled up quickly, Dylan tugged me into him, his lips quickly meeting mine without hesitation. If my authourative mine were to work properly, I'd give the long schpeel about fireworks and all the cliqche what not, but instead, two simple sentences decided to make themselves known. It was astounding and breathtaking at the same time. 

As we pulled away, my eyes fluttered open to meet his, "You weren't going to let that pass, were you?"

Dylan grinned, "Not a chance." He nodded towards the door, "Come on. Holland said you can borrow a dress. Crystal's stopping by to help." Wrapping his large hand around mine, I was gracefully pulled out of Dylan's house.

I could do this.