Chapter Nine

9.

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

"Mornin' everyone!" Dylan cheered much too happily for 8 a.m.

A flood of 'Hello's came around to Dylan and I, the main cast already in hair and makeup.

I grinned as Dylan hopped up into his chair, silently laughing at the foundation being dabbed on his face.

"What?" Dylan shot, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Nothing, nothing." I held up my hands an bit my bottom lip, a big pink powder puff being dabbed over his face.

"Hey Genesis," A makeup lady with curly brown hair walked me over, "I have to go run something for Jeff, is there any chance you could just do some foundation and powder in place of me?"

"Sure thing," I followed her pointed finger, my eyes landing on Daniel tapping away at his mobile. Oh boy.

"Thanks so much, Genesis! I'm Greyson by the way," We quickly shook hands, her thin frame jogging out of the room.

I appeared behind Daniel, his mobile falling from his hands in surprise. I grinned, moving to the vanity and picked up the foundation and it's sponge. "Morning, Daniel."

"Good morning, Genesis." Daniel picked up his mobile before pushing a piece of hair out of his face. "I thought that Greyson was in today."

"Greyson just asked. She had to go run an errand." I padded the foundation onto Dan's face, "So, how's your day been so far?"

"You don't have t-" Dan started, my voice hushing him quietly. "It's been good, and yours?"

"It's much to early in my eyes." I stated, continuing on with a small smile as I noticed both Dylan and Crystal watching.

Daniel smiled lightly, "This is normal for us." He quieted his voice, "You never were good at waking up before noon."

I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was most defiantly right. "What episode are you lot shooting today?"

Daniel actually looked uncomfortable, as if talking to him normally like this was hard. "The eleventh out of fourteen. There's a necroma-"

"Wait! No! Don't tell me!" I quickly said, not wanting to ruin the fourth season for me.

Daniel laughed, shutting his eyes as I powdered his defined face. "So you watch the show, then?"

"Very much so." I recalled my reaction to seeing Daniel in the season two opener, "Truthfully, after the first season I was a goner. Nothing would be able to stop me from watching the show." I discreetly lifted an eyebrow to Dan, knowing he'd understand. I patted his shoulder, "Good luck with filming, Daniel." I offered, walking back to Dylan.

Dylan didn't notice my arrival, his own makeup artist applying mascara to his eyelashes. I bit my bottom lip, slipping into the seat next to him.

"You look so lovely, Dyl." I chimed as the makeup artist capped the mascara wand.

Dylan jumped, his cheeks flushing beet red. "Oh, shut up, Gen." He grumbled, attempting to hide his face with his hands. God, he's adorable.

The very own Jeff Davis clapped his hands at the head of the room, Greyson quickly scooting back to Dan to finish him up.

"Good morning everyone! So glad to get to one of our final episodes of season 4! Right off we need Posey, Dylan and Daniel." He clapped his hands, "And Gen, you too."

I furrowed my eyebrows, exchanging a look with a confused Dylan. We shrugged, the four of us walking out from the makeup room.

"Why does he need me?" I said in a hushed tone to Dylan, only to receive a shrug.

"Genesis." Jeff waved a hand towards himself, Dylan, Tyler and Daniel heading towards the set of Scott's room. "Hi. We havn't met officially, I'm Jeff Davis." He held out his hand with a friendly smile.

I nervously shook his hand, probably grinning like a nutter. "Hi."

"I've heard that you're an English major from Oxford." Jeff rolled his hands together, "And quite good."

"Er, I suppose." My fingers played at the hem of my Coldplay top, wondering where he was going with this.

"If I can trust you, i'll let you in on a secret." Jeff glanced around, "We've been signed for a 5th season."

"Seriously? That's brilliant!" Was I really talking to Jeff Davis about season 5?

"Here's the thing, Genesis." Jeff used his hands to talk, "I'd like to see what you can come up with. Would you be willing to meet with our writers?"

"Are you kidding?" My chin basically hit the floor, "It would be an honour!"

"Perfect!" Jeff clapped his hands, "Oh! And congrats on the book!" He gave me a small wave, walking off with an assistant.

"Quiet on the set!" Russell shouted, not giving me a chance to grab Jeff.

My new book?

~~

A/N: Okay, so this one is extremely short and i'm sorry! But yay for Gen and oh shit for Gen!
I'm about to hit 100 followers on here so i'd like to say thanks so much! It's mental that it's even possible!
I'll try to update soon! -Melissa Xx