For You, With Love

In June of 2012 when I was 13 and in middle school, I started writing Worth Solving in the back of a van while my mother and I were driving home from our yearly trip to South Padre Island in the Gulf. I had poor ability to write when I look back on it, yet you beautiful people managed to read it all the way through three years of my writing development. In June 2015 on the 26th, I'm 16  and about to be junior in high school. Let me tell you, despite it taking three years, this story is my baby.

I'm genuinely thankful for every single one of you who read it as I updated once every blue moon for the longest time, or if you waited until I finished it and read it all in one go. I'm so, so so thankful. I love all of you to pieces and I love getting to know some of you through your comments. Even if you never commented once, I love you. I can't say how much I love love love all of you. 

I would like to think that this is where I leave Genesis and Dylan. Life is unpredictable, and I'll let them live within this book in peace. In my mind, it's that they carry on in complete love, Daniel and Dylan get to the point where they're friends again and all is well. To say the most, there will not be a sequel for America and England.

Even though sometimes I felt like this story was hopeless and it took me a month to get out only one  update, I am so thankful to have been able to write it and complete it without giving up on where I wanted it to go. I took my time. I didn't want to crap the ending and screw it over, I wanted to do it right. And I'd like to think that I did it exactly the way I wanted it to do.

To my readers, with love. For making me realise that the plot line of this story was worth solving.