Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: Honestly, you guys are one of the greatest things that's ever happened to me. Just the response to this story makes me giggle like i'm completely mental. I love all of you to bits. I mean 43k? I was never ever expecting Worth Solving to be that big. Yeah, some people have millions of views, but 43k is the biggest accomplishment i've ever made. Thank you all so much! Confession: When I write these litle things between Dylan and Genesis, I get so giggly that I literally have to stop writing and give myself a minute. This is a pretty short one, which I apologize for, but I need to get to bed! -Melissa Xx

26.

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

"I know you're not much of a coffee person, but do you want to stop for any on the way to the studio or just grab some from the lounge there?" Dylan asked, standing up from feeding Edmund in the kitchen as he heard me come downstairs. 

"I'm fine with either." I said with a small nod, putting my mobile in my black shoulder bag that currently held my laptop, a copy of Attachments and a charger. "If we're running late, just getting some at the stuio is alright."

Dylan checked his watch, the sleeves of his navy top already bunched up to his elbows. Just as a car horn went off outside, he looked back over to me. "Yeah, studio is probably the safest bet." He patted Edmund's head, "We'll be back later buddy." Walking over to me, he pocketed his house keys along with his cell phone. "Ready?"

I glanced down, realising he was holding his hand out to me. I linked my fingers with his as I nodded, feeling a light flush wash over my face. "Yeah, i'm ready." 

Dylan smiled down at me as if I were some adorable little kid. Tugging me into him a little, he leaned down and softly pressed his lips to mine. "C'mon." He said quietly, pulling away just as I kissed him back before returning to his full height.

I could only grin as I followed his out of his house, completely worthless when it came around to talking. There wasn't a possible word I could produce the entire way to the studio. He just seemed to have that effect on me. 

"Heey!" A chime of voices greeted us as we came into the sectioned off space for Teen Wolf, half of the cast slung out around the lounge. 

"G'morning guys." Dylan happily said, a smile breaking across his face as he came upon his friends. 

Tyler Posey exchanged a quick handshake with Dylan as we came in further to the room. "Jeff was asking if you guys were here yet."

"He's looking for Gen," Keahu said, sending me a friendly wave from a brown suede sofa. 

"Russell wants to talk to you before we start shooting and then you'll have a meeting with Jeff and the other writers." Ian walked in from the wardrobe room, dressed for Peter Hale to a sharp point. He nodded behind him, "Jeff'll be here in a sec to take you."

"Hey, Gen." Hoechlin caught my attention from next to Keahu, "How many of us are you going to kill off?" He asked with a grin, laughing a little after speaking.

I audibly thought, making a 'hmm' noise for a moment. "Now that you ask, I think Derek will have to be the first to go." 

Something tugged at my heart as the room filled with laughter. My inner fangirl was falling apart. I'd just made most of the cast of Teen Wolf laugh in casual conversation.