Chapter Two

"Is that...?" Sun glanced at the fazwatch. 
"FREDDY!" Gregory's face lit up, "Where did you go?"
A few silent seconds passed. Hesitation? Then he spoke. "I'm sorry, superstar. I had to leave because something... came up. But it's okay now. Have you reached the daycare?"
Gregory nodded, even though Freddy couldn't see him. "Yep! Here and ready for your next orders!"

At that, Sun tilted his head. Gregory ignored him. "Get the security badge from the desk," Freddy told him, "It'll upgrade the one you have now."
"Okay!" Gregory looked around until his brown gaze landed on a big desk topped with computers. 

When Gregory started to make his way towards it, Sun stepped in his way. "Woah, Woah, Woah! This place is off-limits! You're going to get us in trouble."
Gregory furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm already in trouble! It won't matter! I need that security badge!"
Sun didn't move. "Gregory, you cannot have that security badge."

Gregory let out a frustrated sound. "Why not, Sun? Why?"
"Something's just... off?" Sun glanced behind him at the security badge, waiting to be picked up.

"I'm not going to perish in this mega pizzaplex just because you think something is off about some stupid security badge!" Gregory snapped at him.
Sun's eyes widened and his face fell. Not literally. The hint of sadness behind his eyes made Gregory feel a small sting of regret. But only for a second. 

But then Sun furrowed his eyebrows. "Gregory just listen to me. I think... I think you're in danger."
Gregory raised his eyebrows. "Oh wow, really? I never would've guessed! I mean it's not like I'm being hunted by angry animatronics and a sus security guard in a huge building!" 
Sun winced as if those words stabbed him. Maybe it was the sharp tone. Nevertheless, Sun still didn't back away. 

Gregory was getting tired. "Sun you need to move! I need it!"
"As I said before, you can't!" 
Gregory tried to maneuver around Sun, but he still stopped him somehow. Sun wore a desperate look on his face. "Gregory? Have you gotten it?" Freddy's voice echoed out of his fazwatch.

Gregory didn't answer, he just glared at Sun.  Sun let out a sigh. "Turn your fazwatch off. I need to tell you something."
Gregory raised an eyebrow and hesitantly turned his watch off. Sun gave a small but understanding grin. "Okay, this might be hard for you to hear... but..."

Sun took a deep breath as Gregory impatiently waited for him to finish his sentence. Then their eyes locked, and Gregory saw that Sun was strangely very serious. So he listened. But he wished he didn't. Because he never saw this coming. Sun spoke, and the words made Gregory drop his flashlight. 

"Freddy is not on your side."