Chapter Fifty-Two

Everyone stared at the cylinder with shock and concern. "Where's Vanessa?" Gregory asked, panicking. 
"Where's Chica?" Roxy desperately looked around, her tail twitching with anxiety. 
Monty narrowed his eyes. "She probably went back."
"Why would she go back?" Moon raised an eyebrow.

"Because of Freddy. After everything he did, she'll STILL give him a chance," he growled in response.
Bonnie put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Try and see where she's coming from, Mont. I see what she's getting at."
The look in Monty's eyes didn't change, so Bonnie tried again. "If... I  was turning out like Freddy, would you still give me more chances?"

"That's different!" Monty shook his head.
Bonnie smiled. "Not really. Sure, different people. Different perspectives. But same situation. So?"
Monty looked away. "I would."
"I would too. Let's give Chica a bit of faith," Bonnie suggested. 
Monty sighed but nodded. "Okay."

Moon stared at them. "...Alright, if you're done... We still need to find Vanessa."
"Right, right," Bonnie nodded. "Where do you think she'd go?"
"Maybe to her hideout?" Gregory suggested.
All eyes turned to him, full of confusion. Gregory sighed and went on. "She has a hideout. Well, technically it belongs to Vanny, but- yeah."

"Where is it?" Roxy asked, raising her eyebrow suspiciously. 
"Uhh, somewhere in the Fazer Blast area," he answered.
Bonnie stretched out his arms. "Alright then, let's go."
Moon smiled at Gregory as they walked on. Sun, do you know where to get adoption papers?