Chapter Thirty-Seven

"WHAT!?" Gregory stood up quickly, hitting his head in the process. 
Sun low-key panicked, but to his surprise, Gregory had a shining smile on his face. "You're my hero, Sun!!!"

Sun looked away, embarrassed. "Pshhhhh, nonsense. Everyone deserves to be saved. You happen to be part of everyone." 
Gregory kneeled down and gave him a big hug. "Thank you, Sundrop."

Sun hugged him back, smiling proudly. "I'm glad I helped."
They let go of each other after a moment. Then Gregory gasped. "What?" Sun asked, concerned. 
"The others! I left them there! Oh, no..."

Sun laughed. "Don't worry, Gregory. I checked on them while looking for you. Roxy, Monty, and Bonnie are a bit scratched, but they'll be fine."
"Oh, good," Gregory sighed with relief. 

"Wait," Sun suddenly stopped and stared at Gregory.
Gregory raised an eyebrow. "What?"
"You're an animatronic!" Sun smiled brightly. 
Gregory glanced away. "Uh, yeah, I think I read that chapter already."

Sun shook his head. "No, no, no. Wrong words. I meant you could stay with us! Here! At the pizzaplex! We could hang out every day, make pizza, drink fizzy sodas, SLEEPOVERS!!!"
It was very clear how excited Sun was about this.

But Gregory held up a finger. "Hold your pointy-elf-shoes. We still need to stop Vanessa. I'm guessing that she's trying to get me so she can figure out what's wrong with my programming. I think she still wants me in her army."
Sun nodded. "Right. What about Freddy? Should we trust him?"

Gregory looked at the ground, thinking. Then he looked back at Sun. "Well, I don't think Vanessa would tell just anyone about her big plan."
Sun nodded again. "Agreed. Let alone the blueprint. Whoever has that has access to everything about you. In the wrong hands, you could be shut down or rebooted to go back to the way you were."

Gregory groaned and smacked his forehead. "I'm so stupid. I left the blueprint there."
Sun smiled and pulled out the blueprint from his huge-as-heck pants. "Not quite. Moon picked it up before leaving. Better safe than sorry, right?" 
"Oh my gosh, Sun and Moon, you guys are the best! I don't know what I'd do without you!"

Sun smiled proudly. And within his mind, Moon was too. Gregory slowly stood up, careful not to hit his head again. "Let's go to the others and tell them."
"And warn them about Freddy," Sun added.
Gregory nodded and slid down the slide, Sun close behind. The two left the daycare, where they had met, and set off to tell the others.