Chapter Eleven

"Um..." Chica hesitated and looked at Sun from over her shoulder.
A what-do-I-do look was written all over her face. Anyone could easily read her face like an open book. Sun thought for a moment before gesturing for her to get closer.

She rolled with it and stood next to Sun. He whispered something in her... did she have ears? Gregory didn't know, but Sun whispered something. And she heard, giving a nod. 

Suddenly, Sun shifted away from Gregory, causing him to stumble. Roxy's ears turned towards him. "There you are," her creepy voice rang out. 
Roxy ran towards him, her feet clanging against the hard floor. Gregory froze, panic rising to his chest, making it hard to breathe. 

He flinched and squeezed his eyes shut as Roxy drew near. "Now!" Chica's voice hollered. 
Suddenly, there was a loud clang. Gregory peeked open an eye and saw Sun holding Roxy down. Roxy was on her stomach, her arms held behind her back. Sun's foot planted on her back kept her from struggling. 

Roxy growled, keeping her sharp yellow gaze on Gregory. He stepped back. Chica kneeled next to Roxy and searched around her face. "Did you find the button yet?" Sun asked.
Chica let out a sharp sigh. "Not yet. Mine was on my earring, but where would hers be?"
Then Sun gasped and pointed at the green part of her hair. Chica looked to where he was pointing and smiled. "I see it!"

She went to push it but since Sun had pointed, Roxy's arms got free. She scrambled up, knocking Sun over, and ran towards Gregory. Chica quickly hopped onto her back and struggled to push the button. But she did it! Roxy froze for a few seconds before crashing to the floor. 

Chica fell too, making Gregory flinch at the loud sound of two animatronics getting knocked to the solid floor. Sun struggled to his feet. "You... you need to push the button again."
Gregory rushed over to Sun's side to make sure he was okay while Chica nodded at his instructions and pushed the button again. 

There was a powering-up sound before Roxy opened her eyes again. Chica let out a cheerful gasp. "Roxy! Are you okay?"
Roxy looked around with a puzzled expression. "How the heck did I get here? And why is Sundrop out of the daycare thingy? OMG SUNDROP YOU LET OUT A CHILD? REALLY?"
Chica hopped to her feet and offered Roxy a hand, smiling. "Yep. That's the Roxy I know."

 Roxy grinned back and took her hand to stand up. Gregory was still in a crisis though. The way the atmosphere vibe changed so quickly didn't help him at all. Sun noticed and kneeled down so they could see eye-to-eye. "You're so brave. I'm proud, sunlight! Moon is impressed too."
That captured Gregory's attention. "Moon? Impressed? No way. Of a mere child like me? Moon I think you're getting soft, bald man."

Moon screamed inside Sun's head, making him flinch. "What? Did he say something?" Gregory asked, eager to hear his response. 
Sun smiled awkwardly. "You could say that."
Oh my stars, I'm going to kill that kid. He is so annoying, Moon complained. 

"Why can't I remember much?" Roxy asked Chica. 
Chica let out a tired sigh. "Come on. We have a lot to tell you."