Chapter Thirteen

It seemed like decades until everyone heard the heavy footsteps echoing through the halls and making the ground tremble. Freddy was here. 

Gregory stood awkwardly, waiting for him, while everyone else hid. They had walked through their plan several times now. Gregory was the bait. Chica would knock Freddy down because of her quick reflexes, Sun would help Chica hold Freddy down since he had long arms and legs, and Roxy would find the button because of her keen eyesight.

With the plan in mind, everyone readied themselves. Then, Freddy's silhouette came into view. The huge bear stopped in front of Gregory. Gregory tensed and looked up at him. Freddy gave him a smile, but Gregory made sure not to let that fool him. "So, what's the situation, superstar?"
Gregory glanced behind Freddy, where Chica crept closer. He had to stall for a few seconds. "Uhm," he hesitated. "Roxy."
"Roxy?" Freddy tilted his head.

Gregory nodded quickly. "Yep! Roxy! She's- uh- well she's a problem...?"
Freddy went along with it. "Was she chasing you again?"
Gregory nodded again, silently. Freddy opened his mouth to speak, but within a second, he was pulled to the ground with a loud bam. "SUNDROP!" Chica quickly called out, holding down Freddy's legs. 

Sun quickly jumped onto Freddy's back and held his arms behind, like what he did with Roxy. "Roxy, now!" he yelled. 
Oh, my stars, you are all SO dramatic, Moon complained inside Sun's head but ended up being ignored. Again. 

Roxy jumped out and began to search Freddy for any buttons. Gregory decided to help her. So far, the plan was working out well. But maybe that single thought jinxed it. 

Freddy managed to turn his body so that he could kick Chica away. The sound of Chica hitting the floor made Sun loosen his grip, giving Freddy the ability to grab Sun's wrists and throw him into Roxy, causing both of them to crash into the ground. 

Freddy stood up intimidatingly and looked down at Gregory. Gregory froze with wide eyes. "GREGORY RUN!!!" Sun shouted. 
This time, Moon didn't argue. But Gregory glanced down at Freddy's bracelet. Then he saw it. 

A button. 

"Goodbye, mean Freddy," Gregory muttered to himself before lunging at the button and pressing it. 
Tick. Tick. Tick. Nothing. "Why-" Gregory was about to question himself, but then a small projector thing popped up. 
Freddy immediately tensed when he saw it. Everyone gasped. There was a face on the projector. Vanessa. 

Vanessa didn't seem to notice the others. "Freddy," she spoke, "Did you place the button on Sundrop yet? Moondrop is bound to come out as soon as the power is diverted. His aggressiveness can definitely help us with the kid situation."
"Vanessa-" Freddy tried to warn her, but she kept talking. 
"No excuses, Freddy. You followed through with the other task."
"What other task?" Gregory asked without thinking.

He panicked, but Vanessa didn't seem to notice it was a child. "Seriously, Freddy? You don't remember? Good for nothing animatronics. You decommissioned Bonnie."