Chapter Forty-Seven

"Roxy, stop! They're NOT gonna hear you!"  Monty growled. 
Monty, Chica, and Roxy were all tied up together in the middle of some dark security room. Freddy was leaning back in a chair, watching them with amused eyes. 

Chica and Freddy locked eyes and Freddy looked away. Chica sighed. "They'll come, I know it."
"I'm getting kind of sick of your optimism," Monty growled at her. "Thanks to you, we're stuck in this mess!"
Roxy growled at him but Freddy stood up, glaring at him. "SHUT UP!! God, you're SO annoying."
"Blah blah blah, anything else?" Monty challenged, narrowing his eyes. 
"What did you do with the others?" Chica looked up at Freddy. 

"Vanessa is dealing with them," Freddy answered dryly. 
"Okay, I'm like, really mad at all of you because Bonnie isn't here and I have no idea if he's okay or not BUT LIKE- YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT A BUTTON ON MY OTHER BEST FRIEND TOO!" Monty snapped. 
"Oh, you mean the DJ? It was actually very necessary. He was huge and we needed his many legs," Freddy rolled his eyes and sat back down. "He'll be back to normal when we don't need him anymore. Although, I don't know if you'll make it that long to see him," he laughed. 

Monty growled but Freddy ignored him. Suddenly the door slid open. "Freddy," a voice boomed. 
Freddy quickly scrambled out of the chair, his eyes wide with confusion. A huge shadow with glowing red eyes loomed over him. Freddy shrank back in horror. Then Bonnie walked in, laughing. "Oh, you should've seen the look on your face!"
After him, Moon and Gregory entered, failing to hold in their laughter. 

Freddy growled, clearly embarrassed. "What are you all doing here? Bonnie, you're supposed to be in here. Moondrop, you're supposed to be decommissioned. And- and Gregory, you're supposed to be under Vanessa's control!"
Gregory raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "That  was your master plan?" 
Moon shook his head in disappointment. "Thought you could do better."

"It's not MY  plan!!!" Freddy was throwing a tiny child temper tantrum. 
Moon and Gregory gave each other an amused glance. Bonnie stepped forward to untie the others, but Freddy stepped between them. "They're not going anywhere," he declared. "I won't let you mess up her plans."

"Watch us," Moon whispered into Freddy's ear behind him.
Freddy snapped around, but Moon wasn't there. When he looked back at Gregory, Moon wasn't there either. Gregory crossed his arms and smiled smugly. "Behind you!"
Freddy looked around and widened his eyes in shock as a fist came flying at his face. The punch landed between his eyes, making his nose make that squeaking sound, as he tripped and fell on his behind. 

"Moondrop, that was unnecessary," Chica pointed out.
Freddy furrowed his eyebrows with frustration as he realized Moon had untied the others while he wasn't looking. Moon just shrugged. "I felt like punching someone. Be glad it wasn't you."
"Let's get out of here," Roxy started walking out the door. "We can lock him inside."
Moon went out and waited until everyone except Freddy was out before he slammed the door shut and secured it with heavy objects. "Alright," he dusted himself off. "Let's go."