Chapter Forty-Three

Everyone stared at Freddy with wide eyes. After a moment, Roxy scoffed. "Are you going insane?"
Chica stepped towards Freddy. "I don't think he's lying."
"Where did Monty go?" Bonnie was looking around anxiously. "He was just here."
"Bonnie?" Chica turned around but he wasn't there. 

"Chica, I-" Roxy paused and perked her ears. "Chica? Where did she go?"
"Stay close, Gregory," Sun looked around with a serious expression.
Gregory followed his orders and stepped closer to Sun. "Are you having fun yet?" A faint voice echoed around them, followed by laughter.

"Sun, I'm scared," Gregory gripped Sun's hand. 
Sun glanced down at him. But when he looked back up, Roxy was gone. "Roxy?"
Freddy banged on the cylinder to get their attention. "Get me out! I can help!"

Sun hesitated. Gregory looked up at him. "Do it. We can shove him back in afterward, but our friends are in trouble. He's our only chance."
The sudden surge of maturity made Sun swell up with pride. He smiled. "Okay. But-" he looked back at Freddy. "If you touch my child at ALL, I will do some unholy things that are so unholy, I cannot say it in front of Gregory."

Freddy shrugged. "Good enough for me. Just hurry up!"
Sun went over, still holding Gregory's hand, and allowed the cylinder to open. Freddy stepped out and walked around them. "Thank you. You two have been a lot of help."
Sun seemed to immediately get what was going to happen, but Freddy pushed him and Gregory into the cylinder before he could react. 

The door shut before Sun could jump back to his feet. "I knew we couldn't trust you!"
Something like regret flickered in Freddy's eyes, but he quickly sealed it away. "Oh wait. I almost forgot... Thanks for the blueprint."

Sun quickly searched his pants but paused when Freddy pulled the blueprint out of his chest cavity. He laughed. "Well, anyway, have fun. Vanessa has some big plans for you two. Especially you," he stopped and looked directly at Gregory.

Gregory looked away, panic flooding his mind and making his thoughts race. Sun stepped in front of them and glared at the bear. But as Freddy turned and left, Sun knew deep down inside that something horrible was going to happen.