Chapter Forty-Eight

The animatronics walked through the Utility Tunnels. But this time, they didn't have to worry. Monty punched each and every one of them, listening intently to Bonnie, who was explaining everything that happened. 

"What do we do now?" Gregory asked, looking up at Moon.
Moon glanced down and shrugged. "Punch Freddy some more? I don't know about you, but it was very fun."
Gregory shook his head. "Vanessa still hasn't been defeated. So we'll need to go see her."

Chica looked back to say something but then a giant hand reached down to grab her. Roxy leaped forward and pushed Chica out of the way. The hand didn't grab Chica, but instead, wrapped tightly around Roxy's body. She fought and bit at the hand, but it didn't let go or loosen. 

"Roxy!" Chica got to her feet and reached up to her hand. 
Before they could reach each other, another hand came down to grab Chica. She rolled out of the way and watched as the hand slammed into the ground. Monty realized right away. "DJ," he breathed.

Bonnie twitched his ears nervously. Moon extended his arm in front of Gregory, keeping him back. "Stay behind me."
Gregory furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth, but Moon's red eyes pierced into him. "Gregory, I know you are strong. You are very strong and I thoroughly believe you could be a huge help, but... I- no. We  need you safe."

Gregory stared at him in awe before giving a nod and taking a few steps back. "I'm rooting for you, Sun and Moon."