Chapter Thirty-Two

"MOON!" Gregory rushed toward them and gave him a hug. 
Roxy got off of him and smiled. Moon blinked, dazed and confused, before hesitantly hugging him back. "What happened?" Moon asked when Gregory let go.
"Button," Roxy answered flatly. 

Anxiety made Moon's eyes widen. "What? Button? How?" 
Then his eyes narrowed. "Freddy, right?"
Chica opened her beak to object, but Roxy gave her a glance. Chica stayed silent and Roxy gave her a grateful look. This answered Moon's question. It was. 

"Are you okay?" Moon turned to Gregory. 
Gregory was surprised. This was the first time Moon seemed nice.
"Yeah... What about you?"
Moon thought for a moment. "I'm alright."
Then Roxy stepped in. "We need to go. I don't trust Freddy with the others alone."

Moon nodded with agreement and stood to his feet. He held out his hand to Gregory and he took it before standing up. Roxy and Chica glanced at each other with a smile before all of them started to walk toward Monty's room. 

A loud crash from behind made them stop. Gregory glanced over his shoulder and his eyes widened in horror. The other three looked too, but out of all of them, Chica seemed the most terrified. 

Where they were looking stood a rabbit lady, holding something. Gregory couldn't see what until she stepped closer. It was big and sharp. 

A knife. 

Then Chica stepped back.
"Vanny."