6

"Y/N! It's time to go to school!"

I open my eyes to see Nayeon jumping on my bed. 

"Can you stop messing with the bed? I need some extra sleep!"

"It's already time to get up though! Your alarm woke me up, but it didn't wake you up. You just turned it off with your eyes closed"

"That means that I still need sleep"

"No, that means that you were planning to miss school! Plus, Jeongyeon was looking for you last night, but you were already asleep"

"Did you talk to her though?"

"Yes, she welcomed me as a friend. I also apologized for taking advantage of her"

"Great, I'll introduce you to the other people as well. You'll have a decently high position since you've asked for a special set of jobs. Usually, I wouldn't allow anyone to ask for specific jobs, but you'll be an exception"

"Why so? Am I special to you?" she asks giving off the same smirk from last night. Her expressions always try to act pretty.

"No, you asked me to, didn't you? I'm accepting your request because losing you will bring some speculation around the school"

She pouts and finally sits down. She was fishing for a compliment, but I didn't give her one.

"Since you really wanted me to wake up, I'll get ready for school already. Also, I won't be home early. I have a celebration to attend to at dismissal. I trust that you and Jeongyeon will keep this place intact"

"You speak so dominantly despite being younger than me! You're so bossy!"

"It wasn't an order. I just said that I trust you. If you want to destroy the place, then do so. Again, I just trust that you won't. You're older than me, but don't understand basic English"

"YAH! You're so mean! Just get out of here already!"

"This is my room? I'm only letting you stay here for today since my dad's room isn't ready yet"

I arrive at school with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. We just shared cars since we live in the same house now. Nayeon already left her dorm and I ordered people to move her stuff over.

"See you guys later. I already told Nayeon that I won't be going home early" I say. We go our opposite paths. I steal some glances at the two and they're getting along already.

"You saw Nayeon, right? I didn't know that Jeongyeon knew where she was this whole time" 

Momo walked beside me from nowhere. She just appeared when I was looking at the other 2.

"Jeongyeon only saw her yesterday, it's not like she was pretending to not know"

"How do you know though?"

"Jeongyeon told me when they met"

"That's odd"

Is she suspicious of me? Did I say something wrong?

"Why? Is there something unusual from what I said?"

"No, it's just odd that Nayeon went missing and met Jeongyeon first. They weren't on talking terms before, but I guess they're back to being close now"

"Maybe, Nayeon just needed a break. The vacation cleared her mind"

"Possibly. Anyway, I'll see you around. We should make a group chat by the way!" she said while she was walking away.